ADVERTISEMENT

UK - Iowa Music City Bowl Thread

The KR stepped to the left right before catching the ball and into the lane where our kick coverage player was going to blow by him.

I don't know if Wade will be swapped out in the second half but he is doing fairly well for a freshman QB in his first start with starting field position inside the five most of the time with no OL blocking, no WR blocking, and no RB running. :mad:

GBB!

That shot of the crowd said it all. No one wanted to come to this game especially with the opt outs. Probably worst attended game at a bowl for us in years.

I am so sick and tired of throwing the ball sideways and getting nothing out of it. I hope Coen NEVER throws a GD bubble screen again.

And a pick 6 again. Brown has to come back for that ball. Bad throw but BB just waited for the ball to arrrive.

Eh, it is what it is. We lost our QB, our RB, and pretty much all of our offense. I can't get too down on the coaching staff or Wade. They're doing their best with the hand they are dealt.

I am amused that the commentators are trying to make some wowsers narrative out of this game and build Iowa up to be some powerhouse. I expected much worse than this to be honest. At least our defense is looking solid.

Also, weird kudos to our offensive line. They're giving the kid time.

Welcome to Major CFB, young man.

Bright side…I do think Wade has potential as a JR/SR…he has the measurables. Maybe this game will let him be more patient and stick around the program to develop instead of transferring immediately after Leary wins the Job next year

7zuz.gif

I don't know if Wade will be swapped out in the second half but he is doing fairly well for a freshman QB in his first start with starting field position inside the five most of the time with no OL blocking, no WR blocking, and no RB running. :mad:

GBB!
You spoke too soon. Not calling you out because I hate it too.

Reactions: Lost In FL
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT