ADVERTISEMENT

UK got 2 LOI's?

Total guess but I'm thinking Bamba and Green and they will announce together tonight.

My own guess is that's it's Green and Diallo. It was mentioned earlier that "after the announcement it will be obvious who it was".

Diallo has said he'd like to play with Philadelphia (Pa.) Neumann Goretti 5-star point guard Quade Green, who will announce his college decision between Kentucky and Syracuse Saturday night.

Currently, the Wildcats are the firm leader, representing 60 percent of the predictions on Diallo's 247Sports Crystal Ball.

http://kentucky.247sports.com/Bolt/UK-assistant-Tony-Barbee-watches-Hamidou-Diallo-49082298

If it's Green/Bamba, Cal prevents the super team Duke has intended for next year, and UK goes into the fast lane regarding being the favorite next year.

Land those two this fall, add Diallo and another off-radar guard in the spring, and UK is right back in the thick of Final Four contention next year, whereas K would be stuck guiding his youngest team in his coaching history.

Would be a great way for Cal to smile and nod, implying, "You like the OAD now, your Bitchness?"
So now Duke has superteams every year?

So does this affect getting Young in any way? He seems pretty intent on coming to UK as well.

How many guys does Cal think are going pro next year? lol

My own guess is that's it's Green and Diallo. It was mentioned earlier that "after the announcement it will be obvious who it was".

Diallo has said he'd like to play with Philadelphia (Pa.) Neumann Goretti 5-star point guard Quade Green, who will announce his college decision between Kentucky and Syracuse Saturday night.

Currently, the Wildcats are the firm leader, representing 60 percent of the predictions on Diallo's 247Sports Crystal Ball.

http://kentucky.247sports.com/Bolt/UK-assistant-Tony-Barbee-watches-Hamidou-Diallo-49082298

Either way, we're solid. I think it's Bamba, however. That picture is probably what CF has been referring to when he's mentioned the word "obvious."

So now Duke has superteams every year?

If they lock up Carter, Knox, Trent, and Bamba to go along with a returning Jackson at the point? Yes.

Keeping Bamba out of Duke's hand is the key. He represents the giant middle finger in Cal's plans to take a crap on K's magnum opus OAD scheme.

Reactions: Pluto is a Planet
So does this affect getting Young in any way? He seems pretty intent on coming to UK as well.

How many guys does Cal think are going pro next year? lol

Hard to say if it does or not. I wouldn't listen to the "experts" right now, even guys like Fisher. A week ago, they had completely out of the running for Green. They're mostly inferring their own bias up until the last second.

As for numbers, if Humphries, SKJ, and Gabriel join the obvious early departures, UK likely adds at least 8, maybe 9.

Reactions: Pluto is a Planet
He said it will be obvious once it's out

Reading between the lines: Bamba was UK-bound before the Michigan State game. He told Green during the game. This put UK over the top for Green. Cal set the whole thing up, with help from Bamba. That's why those two were all smiles during the game.

That's the "obvious" after-the-fact element of this.

CxWKQFqWEAE_SB_.0.jpeg

Reading between the lines: Bamba was UK-bound before the Michigan State game. He told Green during the game. This put UK over the top for Green. Cal set the whole thing up, with help from Bamba. That's why those two were all smiles during the game.

CxWKQFqWEAE_SB_.0.jpeg
"Xfiles music"

Not sure how it was "comically" bad? Inappropriate comment in the same thread.
The point is that someone else making an inappropriate comment does change the inappropriateness of your comment. That fact that you can't comprehend that makes me question your intelligence or possibly your character.

CxWKQFqWEAE_SB_.0.jpeg
Given all the available evidence I 100% agree with this theory it's the most plausible.

The point is that someone else making an inappropriate comment does change the inappropriateness of your comment. That fact that you can't comprehend that makes me question your intelligence or possibly your character.
Question me all you want. I don't have to believe all our players are good. I do like the kid though

We don't need you to police appropriate or inappropriate comments on this board. If you don't like what you read get off the board. We already have the spelling and grammar police on hear, please take them with you when you go.

I want to be optimistic about Bamba, but it seems he would wait until spring.

We could have all of Hump, SKJ,
We don't need you to police appropriate or inappropriate comments on this board. If you don't like what you read get off the board. We already have the spelling and grammar police on hear, please take them with you when you go.
*here

Reactions: pikespeak1
We don't need you to police the appropriate police. We have enough people policing the grammar police. If you don't like what you read on the board, get off of it. Corny hypocrite.

I just hope we aren't getting our (the board) hopes up for nothing.

I could see this blowing up in our faces when Green announces for Cuse and then the Cuse insiders have a big laugh about how we thought we would not only get Green but another "mystery" signee.

I am not being negative, I am just not counting my chickens until they hatch.

I wouldn't be surprised either way personally. I just hope some of you guys don't live anywhere near a bridge in case this goes south tonight.

Question me all you want. I don't have to believe all our players are good. I do like the kid though
Why can't people own up to it when they are wrong? Sheesh. You said that he sucks. He is the son of the head coach at UK. Perhaps just having a little common decency and not bashing the youngest child of is not too much to ask.
I'm sure this won't matter to you.

Why can't people own up to it when they are wrong? Sheesh. You said that he sucks. He is the son of the head coach at UK. Perhaps just having a little common decency and not bashing the youngest child of is not too much to ask.
I'm sure this won't matter to you.
Never bashed anyone

What fisher said is when it comes out it will be obvious who it was

What scenario with an recruit besides Mo becomes obvious after he commits?

I guess what I'm saying is what recruit, besides Mo, does Green have such a relationship with that after they commit it becomes obvious they would be the other commit?

What scenario with an recruit besides Mo becomes obvious after he commits?

I guess what I'm saying is what recruit, besides Mo, does Green have such a relationship with that after they commit it becomes obvious they would be the other commit?
I'm starting to believe

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT