ADVERTISEMENT

UK got 2 LOI's?

That's not true at all. Final rankings come almost always after the season's end. Lonzo Ball jumped to number 4 on the 247 composite after or right around the all-star games I believe

I said locked in...i.e., there is not going to be much more movement in the final RSCI rankings.

I said locked in...i.e., there is not going to be much more movement in the final RSCI rankings.
Which is untrue, for the reason I already said. There was a ton of movement last year at the end of the high school season. Why would recruiting sites not significantly alter ratings after evaluating recruits' final season before college

What are you talking about ? That is so far from the truth it ain't even funny. At this time last year SKJ was in the 50's and he ended the season in the top 30. It happens all the time. KU isn't landing Young or knox or vanderbilt. Just not happening. I know KU fans think they will get everybody and they always are proven wrong but I can respect you standing by insanity . Also Duval is not going to qualify. Everybody would be all over him if he were.

Let's be honest here. If he doesn't go in one year he's going to be recruited over! Ask Briscoe how that's working out. He's gonna be the invisible man in that backcourt this year!

God I hate Kentucky!

Aww, they hate us.. lol

Duval has multiple questions about his eligibility so I would label him a Kansas lock. I am just shocked you guys did not get Ayton

Darryl

Disagree. He only spent one year at a questionable program. Everything I've read stated there will be no questions on whether he qualifies. Can't speak to why Kentucky didn't recruit him. I know there were Kentucky overtures after he changed schools this year, but then Duval dropped Kentucky from contention. It happens. Sometimes good players just don't want to play at Kentucky: See Wiggins and Jackson.

Which is untrue, for the reason I already said. There was a ton of movement last year at the end of the high school season. Why would recruiting sites not significantly alter ratings after evaluating recruits' final season before college

I didn't say there wasn't movement, but they update those ranking after summer and they don't move much after the summer. Sure, players can jump after their senior seasons, but the movement isn't that common. Could a kid outside the top 100 be a legit top 25 player after his high school senior year? Sure. Would that be reflected in the final rankings? More often than not, the answer is no.

Maybe they can take notes from Selby, McLemore, and Alexander on how to pass the time when ruled partially or fully ineligible.

I'm sure Tyshawn Taylor can show him his "secret spot" under the bleachers where he used to bang co-eds.

College kids do stupid things all the time. They're kids. I'm sure no one on Kentucky's team ever did anything stupid that got media attention, amirite???? I'm sure you were an angel in college and never did anything worth criticism.

College kids do stupid things all the time. They're kids. I'm sure no one on Kentucky's team ever did anything stupid that got media attention, amirite???? I'm sure you were an angel in college and never did anything worth criticism.

Your point is valid, yet why is it that KU seems to have to take so many of of the questionable prospects with psychotic moms, last second hat flips on decision day, or eligibility issues?

It looks to me like you guys can't really compete for the kids the big boys (UK and Duke) truly want.

"Amirite?"

Disagree. He only spent one year at a questionable program. Everything I've read stated there will be no questions on whether he qualifies. Can't speak to why Kentucky didn't recruit him. I know there were Kentucky overtures after he changed schools this year, but then Duval dropped Kentucky from contention. It happens. Sometimes good players just don't want to play at Kentucky: See Wiggins and Jackson.

Shut the **** up. UK never recruited Jackson. Never. Go on kid. This is a basketball board

Shut the **** up. UK never recruited Jackson. Never. Go on kid. This is a basketball board

Jackson, who was recruited by Kentucky early in the process but no longer seems to be considering the Wildcats, has a small list of schools but still hasn’t said a whole lot about his recruitment. Arizona, Kansas, Maryland, Michigan State and UCLA are the programs mentioned the most.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/sports/coll...etball-men/article47741045.html#storylink=cpy

Contrary to popular belief, Kentucky doesn't have to deal in the dark to get a player. Unlike Kansas

Reactions: pikespeak1
Your point is valid, yet why is it that KU seems to have to take so many of of the questionable prospects with psychotic moms, last second hat flips on decision day, or eligibility issues?

It looks to me like you guys can't really compete for the kids the big boys (UK and Duke) truly want.

"Amirite?"
That make Kansas basketball = Louisville football.

Jackson, who was recruited by Kentucky early in the process but no longer seems to be considering the Wildcats, has a small list of schools but still hasn’t said a whole lot about his recruitment. Arizona, Kansas, Maryland, Michigan State and UCLA are the programs mentioned the most.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/sports/coll...etball-men/article47741045.html#storylink=cpy

Every kid has our name in their mouth. Every kid. Every media service has our name in their mouth. It's makes them relevant. It's click bait. Pay attention or move along. You're clogging up our Square Green glorybthread with your nonaense

Scientific tests have proven that alfalfa pollen destroys brain cells and causes severe delusion and a distorted vision of self worth. KnowsAllTellsAll (lol) you need to get out of the field soon. Looks like it's too late though.

Josh Jackson told reporters this week that if Kansas makes the Final Four, he anticipates contacting Paul Pierce, Andrew Wiggins, Kelly Oubre, Xavier Henry, Kenny Gregory, and Wayne Selden for some Final Four advice from other notable former Kansas small forwards.

When reporters told Jackson that none of those former Jayhawks played in a Final Four, Jackson responded, "Well, if the coaching staff is going to lie to me about this being 'small forward U', at least I got a new car and a few hundred grand out of the deal."

ADVERTISEMENT