ADVERTISEMENT

UK got 2 LOI's?

Good grief. Tried to drop this a long time ago. If the mods banned people for saying players sucked, this board would be empty.

As far back as I can remember, board protocol has been to not disparage our players.

No, it isn't always followed or enforced.

Yes, a lot of us consider it disparaging to say that one of our players "sucks."

Better to critique their play, etc.

Have a nice day.

As far back as I can remember, board protocol has been to not disparage our players.

No, it isn't always followed or enforced.

Yes, a lot of us consider it disparaging to say that one of our players "sucks."

Better to critique their play, etc.

Have a nice day.
I could have been more specific I guess. But I chose one word to wrap it all up

Yes I said his basketball talent sucks. But I also said he is a good kid and has a chance to be a great coach.
Like I said, some folks just can't admit when they are wrong. Justify it all you want. I doubt you are man enough to say that to Brad's face let alone his mom or dad.

Reactions: pikespeak1
Like I said, some folks just can't admit when they are wrong. Justify it all you want. I doubt you are man enough to say that to Brad's face let alone his mom or dad.
Go through all my posts man. I'm not a negative person.

Seriously both of you stop acting like kids. But i think it has been fairly backed up it was Vanderbilt ( though I don't believe the rumor period) Man I would love for it to be Bamba but that is a pipe dream , a nice one though. I think the whole 2nd LOI isn't real and I think UK will announce its fall signees on MOnday. Now if Tues/Wed comes and nothing has been announced then we might have something.

If its true its going to be Impact type player. It isnt going to be a lower ranked tyoe player. This dounds like CALISM written all over it. My gut says Green and Bamba. I think that pic of them 2 was a tactical release from Cal and he is saying pretty much that the 1 and Done is my baby, my invention, my machine. You may be able to copy but will never truly do it Like I can. That is my opinion and I am sticking to it.

It will be either 2 of 3 if true
GREEN
BAMBA
KNOX
Get Kermit posted up and on call with the economy size JERGENS.
We don't recruit lower ranked players . Hell even Alexander will end the season in the top 35.

Nothing to see here people...let's move along.

Time is counting down to when we'll know something for sure. Knox would be the biggest surprise since it was confirmed it wasn't Young.

At this point I just hope we get a nice surprise tonight other than Green's commitment.

PA Orange said:
Done deal ...He's going to Kentucky.
The coaches at Neumann were pushing for the Cuse. Cal promised the NBA in two years and never mentioned education at all. From an inside source ...I never post ...just don't want everyone wasting their energy on this kid.

Stupid SU fans are mad...

Why can't people own up to it when they are wrong? Sheesh. You said that he sucks. He is the son of the head coach at UK. Perhaps just having a little common decency and not bashing the youngest child of is not too much to ask.
I'm sure this won't matter to you.
He also said he wasnt saying anymore about it. Lie!

Reactions: pikespeak1
Good grief. Tried to drop this a long time ago. If the mods banned people for saying players sucked, this board would be empty.
I'm trying to figure out why a Louisville fan, such as yourself, cares enough to be here trolling.

Bamba or Knox would both be huge gets for Kentucky. Bamba is elite on defense. When you can block shots like this kid, it doesn't matter how behind your low post game is. Knox is another kid that might not be viewed as a game changer recruit, but will be his one year playing college ball. The dude can shoot and has great hops to go with very good size. He's a can't miss type of prospect and I hope Cal talks the kid into signing on to play at Kentucky. I don't know if the rumor will turn out to be true or not, but unlike some on here, I'll only become bummed out if Green doesn't even sign with Kentucky. If Green picks Kentucky, everything else is just gravy at this point of our recruiting season.

PA Orange said:
Done deal ...He's going to Kentucky.
The coaches at Neumann were pushing for the Cuse. Cal promised the NBA in two years and never mentioned education at all. From an inside source ...I never post ...just don't want everyone wasting their energy on this kid.

Stupid SU fans are mad...

I love how they paint it out as if Cal doesn't care about Education.

SMH

I would be ecstatic if there is actually a second LOI.

That being said, it is a HUGE night if we land Green by himself. Regardless of whether we get another player tonight - Green is a STUD that many other kids in this class want to play with. He is the priority tonight and the key domino!

A junior Hump is probably better than a freshman Richards. Nick is not a OAD, at least not expected to be.

Richards looks more like a basketball player to me, Hump is just a big body. I hope you are right. I like Hump but I haven't seen the approvement that Cal has mentioned so far.

I'd hate it completely but it would kinda be funny if we had no LOI's and everyone got played. And it still wouldn't teach anyone a lesson

Im just hoping we get Green. And worry about the rest later

Lol. We land Young/Duval, MJ Walker and either Vanderbilt or Knox to go with Newman and Preston, that's plenty of 5*s.

You guys have no shot at Knox. I know you've labeled your program "small forward U", but some of these small forwards actually want to play in a Final Four. Can't say that ever worked out for five star wing forwards like Oubre, Wiggins, Selden, Henry, and quite possibly Jackson.

I'd hate it completely but it would kinda be funny if we had no LOI's and everyone got played. And it still wouldn't teach anyone a lesson

Im just hoping we get Green. And worry about the rest later

I've considered that. Wouldn't shock me if Green picked Cuse tonight and we all went for a wild ride right over the cliff together, Thelma and Louise style.

tumblr_n33g4ehSo61qcga5ro1_500.gif

Reactions: Pluto is a Planet
ADVERTISEMENT