ADVERTISEMENT

UK got 2 LOI's?

ukfan2410

All-SEC
Gold Member
Feb 15, 2003
Lots of chatter going around that UK received 2 LOI's on Wednesday. One from Green and another....anyone else hearing this?

Reactions: will1976
It would be great news if one of the LOI came from Young or Bamba. Both of these kids would be a big deal to Kentucky's roster for next season. Bamba is a special talent and isn't even close to as talented as he can become with the tools he has to work with. Green is friends with Bamba, but getting the kid to sign for Kentucky the same time as the kid signed his own LOI, has to be wishful thinking, right?

Reactions: UKhoopCat
Few different people on Twitter who usually have solid connections....wondered if anyone else heard similar?

kermit-the-frog-has-a-new-girlfriend-meet-denise-09.jpg

Process of elimination who else has offers that can actually commit? Is it just Bamba, Young, Diallo, and Knox?

Fyi, Barbee watching Diallo for the 4th time since the start of the fall period. According to Chris Fisher.
Hopefully trying to capitalize on UConn looking like horse $h@! so far this season. I wanna believe we don't negative recruit buttttttttt...we just REALLY focus on the positives of UK and let the comparison speak for itself.

Im pretty sure this is coming from some people thinking that Fisher hinted that UK might have landed another player..... But people are blowing it out of proportion like mad men.

I cant read what the guy said on the other site but I doubt he was talking about a signed LOI... probably just meant we became a lock for another player.

Of course I could be wrong as I'm just reading into the small amount of info i've read.

ADVERTISEMENT