ADVERTISEMENT

Tuesday CBB games on TV featuring Alabama at Florida (-1.5)

First things first we need it beat Vandy. Wouldn’t put it against Stackhouse to throw everything he can at us just to eff ip our season further.

Doubt candy can score 100 to keep it close.

I hope we face them again next week in Nashville. We owe that biatch craphouse after last season.

I hope FL wins just so we have a slim chance at a 5 way 13 and 5 tie.

The thing is, I think UT winning tomorrow helps UK Saturday. UT winning all 4 of their final 4 games is gonna be tough. They are good but so are auburn, Alabama, sc and UK. If SC wins tomorrow I doubt UT loses 2 n a row.

Call it the law of averages but UT coming in cocky on a 3 game stretch of wins and having handled UK at Rupp may make them ripe for the picking.

Sc has effed things up all season though so sure they will win.
I agree, you never want to play a good team after they lose.

A-Sun the #1 and #3 seeds both are gone both losing on their home floor wasn't even a neutral site....why even play the regular season in these low major conferences.

Reactions: MidseasonTweak
Funny thing is if you really believe Kentucky is winning out then you want Auburn to win out because it helps us being tied with them since they beat Auburn to set up the 5 way tie at 13-5

Funny thing is if you really believe Kentucky is winning out then you want Auburn to win out because it helps us being tied with them since they beat Auburn to set up the 5 way tie at 13-5
I'd rather Auburn lose since we're battling them for NCAAT seeding and I care way more about that than I do SECT seeding.

Well soon to be SEC team Oklahoma is playing Cincy at home. They need the wins to get to the tourney. The Arena is empty.

Another BIG ONE for us- UNLV just knocked off San Diego State, who we are competing with for seeding in the dance!

Big result for us out west.
Huge night for getting a 4 seed instead of a 5. The days till Selection Sunday are getting very limited and I believe it will be hard to get to a 3.

You have to win Saturday and/or go on an impressive run in SECT while getting some help to get up to a 3.

Without a win at UT we will have a COMBINED 7 wins in Q1 and Q2. The 3 seeds on BracketMatrix right now have 11, 12, 13, and 14 of those wins.

Tennessee getting the 4th 1 seed out west would have some major implications. If we finish as a 4 it becomes very likely we go to Detroit with Purdue as our 1. The main competition geographically on the 4 line would be Illinois who won’t be able to go where Purdue is, effectively removing them from that slot regardless of their standing on the 4 line. The Alabama schools would prefer Dallas if one finished above us.

In summation if you want to avoid Houston or UConn, UT winning tonight could prove important.

Reactions: gharding07
Huge night for getting a 4 seed instead of a 5. The days till Selection Sunday are getting very limited and I believe it will be hard to get to a 3.

You have to win Saturday and/or go on an impressive run in SECT while getting some help to get up to a 3.

Without a win at UT we will have a COMBINED 7 wins in Q1 and Q2. The 3 seeds on BracketMatrix right now have 11, 12, 13, and 14 of those wins.

Tennessee getting the 4th 1 seed out west would have some major implications. If we finish as a 4 it becomes very likely we go to Detroit with Purdue as our 1. The main competition geographically on the 4 line would be Illinois who won’t be able to go where Purdue is, effectively removing them from that slot regardless of their standing on the 4 line. The Alabama schools would prefer Dallas if one finished above us.

In summation if you want to avoid Houston or UConn, UT winning tonight could prove important.

Hope they do win. They will be fat and cocky for Saturday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT