ADVERTISEMENT

Some of the better Tuesday games on tv. Does TAMU fall at Arkansas,

Was watching that, but then turned it over to Iowa State and BYU. BYU runs some beautiful offense. Shoot the 3 and cut constantly. That’s how those 90s UK teams played. Pope can coach.
Wonder wheee he learned it……can’t imagine.

That being said, I like Pope. Just not ever sure he’s going to be the HC here. That seems like one of those hire where it goes wrong quick and feelings get hurt. Hard to say. He could potentially kill it here.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat

That being said, I like Pope. Just not ever sure he’s going to be the HC here. That seems like one of those hire where it goes wrong quick and feelings get hurt. Hard to say. He could potentially kill it here.
I believe he would. His players aren’t that talented, but they play well together and are fundamentally sound. Imagine if he had a bunch of 4/5 stars.

We used to cut relentlessly and backdoor people to death! Loved it!

Losing by 1 or 2 is the worst.

Id rather get beat by 50 than lose on a damn buzzer beater, but my goodness are they fun to watch... when its happening to someone else.

Reactions: nssdigitalchumps
Was watching that, but then turned it over to Iowa State and BYU. BYU runs some beautiful offense. Shoot the 3 and cut constantly. That’s how those 90s UK teams played. Pope can coach.
I liked their offense the very first time I watched a Mark Pope coached team. It was very creative.

The Kentucky Effect will have to be on steroids for the Hogs to win tonight.

The team is a mess and in a complete freefall, so I would be really surprised by a Razorback win, or even a close game.
Like clockwork! Kentucky Effect. It's a given!

The Kentucky Effect will have to be on steroids for the Hogs to win tonight.

The team is a mess and in a complete freefall, so I would be really surprised by a Razorback win, or even a close game.

South Carloina down in Fayetteville totay pulling the plug on the patient. And to think there were UK fans wanting Calipari gone and Musselman here. You can't make it up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT