ADVERTISEMENT

Tuesday CBB games on tv

What are we all watching? Going to check out Payne's last game for sure, any other sleeper games worth watching?

Fredrick out again for Cincy with a, wait for it.........hamstring injury. Buzzard injury luck for him with that hammy.

Last edited:
Cards hanging around, 61-56 Wolfpack with 11 minutes and change in the 2nd half. UL is within striking distance but they've cooled off this half. Once Burns gets back in the game, they've got no answer for him. He looks Robert Traylor sized.

Cincy Bearcats come back for deep in the hole to beat West Virginia. Good. They have a better chance to whip the shorthanded Jailhawks late tomorrow. Bearcats have actually been playing fairly well lately, and scoring efficiently. I give them a real shot to wear down the Lawrence Facility for Women Abusers.
😳. i turned the game off when they were down 17

Reactions: MdWIldcat55
84-80 Wolfpack. Skyy Clark has had a great game and they are still in this one. 1:43 remaining.

Skyy Clark 33 pts on 12-15 shooting. NC State up 7 with the ball and the foul after another turnover. Ballgame.

Gonzaga and Saint Mary's battling hard. Saint Mary's isn't a team many will want to see.
St. Mary's is a team always touted as a darkhorse in the NCAAs and they do nothing. lol This team though is for real. They out-rebounded the Zags and forced them into multiple TOs. Probably a 7 seed. I'll be disappointed if they don't make the Sweet 16.

Reactions: MidseasonTweak
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT