Smashcat

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2012
or win its 2nd straight?

TODAY’S GAMES TO WATCH: * Odds provided by
@BetMGM

Florida at Tennessee (-9.5), 5 (ESPN2)
Samford at Western Carolina (-1.5), 6 (CBSSN)
Butler at Xavier (-5.5), 6:30 (FS1)
Purdue (-9.5) at Indiana, 7 (Peacock)
TCU at Cincinnati (-3.5), 7 (ESPN+)
Wake Forest at NC State (-1.5), 7 (ACCN)
Baylor (-1.5) at Kansas State, 8 (ESPN+)
St. John’s (-1.5) at Seton Hall, 8:30 (FS1)
Kansas (-6.5) at Oklahoma St, 9 (ESPN)
Iowa St at BYU (-4.5), 9 (ESPN+)
Texas A&M (-3.5) at Arkansas, 9 (SECN)
Utah St at New Mexico (-5.5), 10:30 (FS1)

Last edited:
If Arkansas plays some zone and it shuts A & M down we should have the right to be upset.

Hogs will look like national champions tonight, and A&M will look like the lady Cats. Book it.

So sick of terrible teams jumping up and smacking Cal in the mouth.

The Kentucky Effect will have to be on steroids for the Hogs to win tonight.

The team is a mess and in a complete freefall, so I would be really surprised by a Razorback win, or even a close game.
I wouldn't touch it with a 10-foot pole. 😉

Arkansas defense is worse than ours. And that’s saying something.

I’ll still say a desperate Arkansas team puts it together tonight for the W.
I’m thinking the same thing, they need the win more then A&M and I also see them shoot 25% from 3 tonight.

Arkansas defense is worse than ours. And that’s saying something.

I’ll still say a desperate Arkansas team puts it together tonight for the W.
Arkansas is more than desperate, this team is currently on life support, and yes, the defense is terrible.

Even if somehow they do miraculously force misses, getting the defensive rebound is a challenge too.

We have gotten off to slow starts in the SEC over the last few seasons and managed to completely turn it around, but it may not happen this year.

TAM may revert to form but I think they go on a run like we expected in the preseason. They could have found their mojo vs UK, we will know pretty quickly.

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
Arkansas is more than desperate, this team is currently on life support, and yes, the defense is terrible.

Even if somehow they do miraculously force misses, getting the defensive rebound is a challenge too.

We have gotten off to slow starts in the SEC over the last few seasons and managed to completely turn it around, but it may not happen this year.
Sounds like you need that #SuperBowl to arrive soon enough to get you all inspired. ;)

It just doesn't make sense, the team has regressed so much lately, I don't even think a Super Bowl Game would help at this point. It seems eerily similar to what Kentucky went through a few seasons ago.

Arkansas wins IMO. Hangover from our game and of course A&M will come back to earth after playing like nba all stars.

I would not be surprised to see Arkansas beat Texas A&M . I think A&M will go back shooting poor from 3. Arkansas has some really good players and will get better.

Not watched any basketball, sans Kentucky games but this Dalton Knecht for the Vols is f'ing pretty good. No?

Reactions: Smashcat
JFC, way this guy is playing, not sure he is guardable...in college.
39 tonight. "Knecht averaged 32 points in two games last week as he captured SEC Co-Player of the Week honors."
Not bad for a kid with no scholarships offers coming out of high school.

UC is tough. They're in just about every game. In 3 of their 4 losses the game was within 2 possessions. 1 game, Texas won on a clear missed traveling call. Now they are up 1 on TCU after hitting a 3 with 40.5 to go.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT