ADVERTISEMENT

THURSDAY NIGHT MARCH 28 GAMES THREAD

winnie the pooh GIF

Can someone answer this for me? I saw the game where Arizona was +2.5 at halftime. Does this mean They were 2.5 under dogs in the second half?

Reactions: catfan220
Arizona exposed as frauds again.

They'll face steeper competition next year in the Big 12.

Alabama just played very stupid in the first 5 min. This could be an 8 pt lead for them if they just didn't have those 3 or 4 totally silly and unforced TOs.

Reactions: gbl97
Alabama playing well after getting over their early turnover bug. Even getting a little unlucky so far with Cadeau and Trimble combining to go 4/4 from three so far after being a combined 18/77 on the season.

Bama running UNC into the ground. This pace is all Bama’s favor UNC pulling on their shorts. Keep it up Bama and you will get to the Elite 8

Nate Oats and his analytics will eventually break through. Layups and 3s are the only shots where the risk and reward are the right balance.
And if you don't have arc defense or a shot blocker, you're gonna get killed in today's game. How we beat Bama I'll never know.

Insane shooting from Carolina right now. I know Bama isn’t a great defensive team, but these have been some fairly tough looks they’re launching during this run, and they haven’t missed any of them.

How many points is Alabama going to have to score in the second half to win? Bama may need to hang a 55-60 point half to overtake UNC.

Give me UCONN of the four. Live in TN so can‘t be UT. And of course can’t be Puke or UNC.
I think I'd pull for UNC. I'm not convinced their coach is going to be very good once he loses his two 5th year All-Americans. He wins a title and it's a guarantee he's there for another 4 years no matter what happens next. And I can't see Uconn, Duke, or UT win, please no.

Could have had Terrance Shannon this year if Cal had not promised Edwards he would start him and get him to the NBA. Fireable offense if you ask me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT