ADVERTISEMENT

THURSDAY NIGHT MARCH 28 GAMES THREAD

WOW Nelson! That was hilarious and awesome, like a volleyball spike at the net for the WIN! Love to see the Heels take an early L. Now, let's see what they can do without their two 5th year All Americans next year...

Reactions: RunninRichie
I've seen Illinois fade late in several Big 10 games this year so we will see what happens...

Oats has a chip on his shoulder and is kind of a dick. I like it.

He'll also probably have a final four on his resume now too assuming they can take care of Clemson.

Nelson with a performance for the ages tonight after being mildly disappointing at times this year relative to the hype around his transfer. He was insanely clutch on both offense and defense.

Also goes to show how wacky the tournament can be. I think last year’s Alabama squad beats this one far more often than not, but they ended up with a disappointing loss in the Sweet 16 while this one makes the Elite Eight.

This. Uconn is playing either Bama or Clemson in the final 4 lmao. What a joke. Back to back titles and they might not play 1 good team in this tournament.
UConns toughest game might be the Elite Eight.

My worst finals possibility is Uconn vs. Duke

Well this region is destroyed
I’m not going to go back and quote my own posts but I’ve posted on here many times that I want uk to be good but only good enough to be a 1 seed in the west. It’s always ass since the ncaa focuses on geography and there are no good teams west of the Mississippi. Always a cakewalk.

Reactions: KYExtemper
WOW Nelson! That was hilarious and awesome, like a volleyball spike at the net for the WIN! Love to see the Heels take an early L. Now, let's see what they can do without their two 5th year All Americans next year...
Bacot Davis gone but also I think Ingram and Ryan

Reactions: catfan220
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT