ADVERTISEMENT

Thursday night games

Dec 10, 2023
Bob's Country Bunker
I wish there was something they could do to spread things out so there are good games on more days. Right now it's basically a few on Monday, more on Tuesday and Wednesday and a deluge on Saturday. Thusdays, Fridays and pretty much Sundays are bare. Seems like they could slate more teams for Thursday and Sunday games but I'm sure there's something I'm not considering or they would monetize those days.

Reactions: Fox2monk
I wish there was something they could do to spread things out so there are good games on more days. Right now it's basically a few on Monday, more on Tuesday and Wednesday and a deluge on Saturday. Thusdays, Fridays and pretty much Sundays are bare. Seems like they could slate more teams for Thursday and Sunday games but I'm sure there's something I'm not considering or they would monetize those days.
Hell to watch Indiana play you need 3 different subscriptions now to see all their games.

• Haha
Reactions: Cold Stout Beer
Seems like Washington plays on ESPN every week, so if you miss Wheels and Brooksy playing, you can get your fix.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT