ADVERTISEMENT

THURSDAY NIGHT MARCH 28 GAMES THREAD

I think I'd pull for UNC. I'm not convinced their coach is going to be very good once he loses his two 5th year All-Americans. He wins a title and it's a guarantee he's there for another 4 years no matter what happens next. And I can't see Uconn, Duke, or UT win, please no.
UT is the best to win that makes absolutely NO threat to us. But I feel you. The damn crowing would be un freaking bearable.

I’m confused. UT has never made a Ff. Much les a Championship Game.
Not a repeat of that particular matchup but a repeat of a title game where we beat both teams in the regular season. In 2022 Kansas beat UNC after we throttled them both early in the year. If UNC and Tenn end up facing each other, same deal (except of course we split the series with UT this year).

Reactions: bbncal02
Not a repeat of that particular matchup but a repeat of a title game where we beat both teams in the regular season. In 2022 Kansas beat UNC after we throttled them both early in the year. If UNC and Tenn end up facing each other, same deal (except of course we split the series with UT this year).

No one expects the title game to be unc vs UT. Get real.

Alabama needed to build a bit of a lead while Bacot was out of the game. Instead, they are down 5. That's a big L during that stretch.

Refs taking over for UNC. Free throws for Davis after getting breathed on. Allowed him to push Sears halfway across the court for a turnover.

Davis is having a nightmare game, 0-9 from 3. He has to hit a big shot or two down the stretch right?!? Alabama has been lucky with him having an off night and UNC missing some easy shots around the rim.

Reactions: studentcat
Wow! Big balls Nelson. He is a problem for UNC.
He reminds me of H I McDunnough....

raising-arizona-1997-20th-century-fox-film-with-nicolas-cage-as-herbert-hi-mcdunnough-2WGEN81.jpg

Likely a 8-0 run for UNC and 3 straight empty possessions for Bama. Down goes Bama in a blink.

As I watch these teams play zone, good D, execute on offense and do it with upperclassmen....I Can't F'ing believe we have to put up with another year of Cal and his freshman flops.

Reactions: cathead64
My heart is pounding and my palms are sweaty. What is this sensation? It's strange but familiar. I reckon this excitement is something I once experienced a long time ago.

• Sad
Reactions: sambowieshin
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT