ADVERTISEMENT

THURSDAY NIGHT MARCH 28 GAMES THREAD

Zona is one of the highest scoring teams in the country and has 8 points halfway through the first half

Hail Mary here.. but let's hope Uconn loses and Hurley might open up his thoughts on leaving Uconn.

UConn is on another level compared to anyone else. Gonna take a miracle for them to lose

Also the old fart calling the. UConn game is irritating as hell .. He keeps spitting out stats like we should be impressed

Look on bright side, if Connecticut wins, they pass Duke in championships. Of course at the rate they're going, they will surpass Kentucky by 2035.

Clemson doing the proper ACC thing where they will play out of their skulls tonight and lay down against North Carolina if they win tonight.

Hope not. This is not your typical Clemson paper tiger either. This team is physical and tough. You have to take a Tylenol after you play them. They are bruisers! And they won in Chapel Hill this year for only the second time in their history.

Lost to Memphis by 2, lost to Duke, UVA and NC State by 1 point. The one I just can’t figure out is the ACC tournament when they just got blown out by 11th seed BC..🤷🏻‍♂️

Hope not. This is not your typical Clemson paper tiger either. This team is physical and tough. You have to take a Tylenol after you play them. They are bruisers! And they won in Chapel Hill this year for only the second time in their history.

Lost to Memphis by 2, lost to Duke, UVA and NC State by 1 point. The one I just can’t figure out is the ACC tournament when they just got blown out by 11th seed BC..🤷🏻‍♂️
Well, we at least both agree that they have to beat North Carolina.

And you guys are probably going to get really beat up tomorrow night.

You may have enough offense to win.

The ACCs performance in this tournament has been pretty amazing.

Unfortunately it will probably be used as criteria for the next 10 tournaments. No less than 10 ACC teams in the big dance every year
The ACC wasn't as bad as everyone made it out to be, and that's not just based on this tournament.

Reactions: Catcatcatcat
Zona can’t score from anything other than the FT line. Clemson gonna win this game

I swear I just saw an OOB play out of a TO that might help decide a sweet 16 play !!! Awesome .. its called coaching .. But we do run the best " Statue of Liberty " play in all the land

Reactions: CatOfDaVille
Lloyd has now lost in the Sweet 16 or earlier three straight years as a 1 or 2 seed

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT