ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee tried to lose

The problem is this is a pathetic defensive team. Far and away Cal's worse, excluding the NIT team. UT scored as easily as they pleased the last 5 minutes. We got the lead down to 2 and just gave easy look after easy look. All this scoring is fun but it's worthless in tough games. You won't make it past the sweet 16 if you can't guard anyone.

Kinda old school but how about a freaking ass zone on OOB plays ? No we got be toughies and play man

February 14th will come and we will beat the doors off UT. Then maybe we get to do it again in the SEC tournament-

UT 82. UK 80. 'Nuff said. I'll take that kind of pitiful against Kaintucky forever.

And that's why you suck. You're over the moon with a regular season win over UK - as is every other team in the SEC. That's considered a successful season. But we're OK letting a couple of you have a night to celebrate every once in a while. When you wake up tomorrow you'll have a win over UK -- and you'll still suck and miss the tournament. And we'll go on and carry the league in the postseason.

UT just flat owns the cats. It doesn't matter what sport it is.

Lol. Ok buddy.

I'll give you football and all the girls' sports. But this is basketball. We still have a winning record in Knoxville. We still have 8 titles. You still have an Elite 8 banner in your gym because that's your pinnacle. You sir are definitely a product of the Tennessee education system.

Reactions: catman111
Stop embarrassing the SEC... When you make a bowl, win the damn thing. I thought making a bowl would be UK's super bowl but I was sorely disappointed.

I thought UT was supposed to be a football power. Quit going 7-5 and winning all those Champions of Life titles.

Reactions: catman111
They definitely will not even be in the NIT. The NIT taking all small conference champions that don't make the Big Dance hurts suck ass .500 teams like the Vols.
We are 51 overall RPI rn, so we are in the tournament. Just face it, Tennessee is better

We are 51 overall RPI rn, so we are in the tournament. Just face it, Tennessee is better
You make idiot UofL fans look smart. We'll beat your scrub team by at least 20 in Rupp but you guys are better lmfao.

UT tried to give it to us but we wouldn't take it,that is the story of this game.Losing a game isn't much fun and most of the time doesn't help anything.It might get the attention of a couple of people on this team.It will be interesting to see how we respond,how much do they not like losing? We will see over the next 10 days or so.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT