ADVERTISEMENT

*****Stonehill Vs Kentucky Official Game Thread*****

UK will average 82 points per game and then Cal will go into the tournament and lose in a game by a score of something like 57-60.

Will plan to play the clock. Never fails. Stall ball prevails... Got some serious horses but rein those stallions.

For sure. Rob is better than Wagner ATM.
Saw an interview with AI back in the summer. He said Rob is more like him than any player since. His D needs to get a better but he seemed to take that step this game. It's gonna take a bit. Cal's teams have always blossomed late season. My goodness, we have less growth now than we've had in years. Gosh damn I love this team.
But do they? We have won 4 tournament games in 5 years I read. That is crazy bad.

Reactions: BC_Wader
I was kind of curious and apparently tonight we have had the second highest effective FG% in the Kenpom era (dates back to 1998 I believe).

Futhermore also, the game vs Texas Com we had the second lowest turnover % in the Kenpom era.

Tho despite the high %, we did not have a top 10 performance in offensive efficiency due to turning it over 19% of the time, only rebounding 20% of our misses and only getting to the line 8 times.

UK will average 82 points per game and then Cal will go into the tournament and lose in a game by a score of something like 57-60.
Saul you can live in the past or have fun with this team and see what they can do

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT