ADVERTISEMENT

*****Stonehill Vs Kentucky Official Game Thread*****

I'm still going with strength and defense is what separates guys like Reed and Thiero from DJ and Edwards. Once the top 8/9 all make that leap, this team could get real scary.

Reactions: cathouse
Selective breeding at its finest.

images

If I didn't know the names of players on the team, based on all the hype surrounding Wagner, I would think that Shep must be the player named Wagner.

Sheppard's offensive/defensive upside is Stockton. Not from a passing perspective, obviously, but he looks the part in every other way. His shot is pure. He's strong and knows how to take contact on layups. He makes elite-level reads. His defense is incredibly advanced for his age.

Just a great player.

Tbh, I'm kind of surprised we don't see more lobs. Maybe it's to do with none of our centers playing, I just thought we'd have those in abundance.

Sheppard's offensive/defensive upside is Stockton. Not from a passing perspective, obviously, but he looks the part in every other way. His shot is pure. He's strong and knows how to take contact on layups. He makes elite-level reads. His defense is incredibly advanced for his age.

Just a great player.
His instincts is what separates him. Kinda like Bird in that regard. He sees plays before they happen.

Wagner approaching Andrew Harrison freshman level.

Hopefully he ends up in a Final Four like Andrew did. Still a lot of room for a very good freshman season, but there is clearly no transcendence there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT