ADVERTISEMENT

State of 2022 Recruiting

Without injuries be hard for any freshman to see time at Bama until probably year 3. They got 4 top 100 we last year. Been stockpiling them

I agree. A guy like brown can be a game changer at UK. Vs being just one of the guys at Bama. Last year is a good example, if waddle doesn't get hurt, Smith doesn't get near the exposure. Maybe not a 1st Rd pick, def no Heisman. I know everyone is scared of NIL, but how many WR are getting paid big money at Bama. I still believe a star WR, QB, etc can make money at UK.

Reactions: GH_UKBBN92
Dane Key, WR, Lexington, KY (hopefully yesterday's performance will make him think UK is a good fit for his skill set, but Michigan offense also impressed IMO)
Aamil Wagner, OL, Dayton, OH, (CB 5 med to UK by Kurelic Ohio State insider) this is his first crystal ball.
Laquan Robinson, S, Greenville, AL (UK offered 9/2/21) TY ROCK
Kaleb Webb, WR, Powder Springs, GA (committed to ECU, but still being recruited heavily) TY ROCK
Decarlos Nicholson CB Gulf Coast CC MS (visit scheduled 9/11 at Missouri game)
Jawaun Northington ATH/RB, Louisville, KY
Deone Walker, DL, Detroit, MI
Barion Brown, WR, Nashville, TN
Brandon White WR, Cincy, OH (delayed his commitment date, Per Rock, may not be a take to UWV or UK at this time, staff is watching)
Tyrese Fearbry, EDGE, Pittsburgh, PA

Jaden Victor, S, Davie, FL
Dijons Jennings, QB, Reynoldsburg, OH
Trevon Alexander, OT, North Hardin, KY
Tyree Rainey, S, Donalsonville, GA
Andrew Savaiinaea, DL, Graham, WA (new to the list, don't know much more than that, received offer May 4th)
Elijah Reed DB, Louisville, KY
Osiris Ross, ATH, Ramseur, NC
Justin Jenkins, DT, irvington, NJ
Mikeece Jones, CB, Nashville, TN
Grayson Morgan, OL, Nashville, TN (Decision coming soon) (may not be a take currently..)
Joshua Joseph, LB, Kennesaw, GA (announcing 10/1/21, I don't know if we got a visit, probably Michigan IMO)

HERE HOPING THAT RECRUITING PICKS UP IF OUR FOOTBALL TEAM KEEPS ROLLING.

Last edited:
How you keep up with all of this is beyond me.

Thanks for the updates.

Rembrandt90 has made an appearance or two. Maybe he comes back to these threads, for which he was best known.

Reactions: Canned Heat
How you keep up with all of this is beyond me.

Thanks for the updates.

Rembrandt90 has made an appearance or two. Maybe he comes back to these threads, for which he was best known.
He has listed some recruits in 2023. I'm sure he just needs some time to digest and speak to his insiders.

I need to add Joshua Joseph to my above post. He is definitely a big target. Kentucky fighting Michigan and Tennessee for him.

Dane Key, WR, Lexington, KY (hopefully yesterday's performance will make him think UK is a good fit for his skill set, but Michigan offense also impressed IMO)
Aamil Wagner, OL, Dayton, OH, (CB 5 med to UK by Kurelic Ohio State insider) this is his first crystal ball.
Kaleb Webb, WR, Powder Springs, GA (committed to ECU, but still being recruited heavily) TY ROCK
Brandon White WR, Cincy, OH (delayed his commitment date, Per Rock, may not be a take to UWV or UK at this time, staff is watching)

Andrew Savaiinaea, DL, Graham, WA (new to the list, don't know much more than that, received offer May 4th)
Grayson Morgan, OL, Nashville, TN (Decision coming soon) (may not be a take currently..)
Joshua Joseph, LB, Kennesaw, GA (announcing 10/1/21, I don't know if we got a visit, probably Michigan IMO)

HERE HOPING THAT RECRUITING PICKS UP IF OUR FOOTBALL TEAM KEEPS ROLLING.
Just seen Kurelic with the CB to UK for Wagner. He usually knows what is going on with Ohio recruits

Absolute best case scenario is if you could add the following six of guys that I listed above: Key, Brown, Wagner, Walker, Nicholson and one of Josephs/Fearbry. Obviously the odds of that happening are pretty slim, but if it happened, that puts the class at 18 members. Then, I'd guess you add 2-3 guys who likely aren't even on the radar yet to get to 20-21. Finally, that leaves 4-5 for the portal, which I think will become the norm. Again, that's just a definite best case scenario and I'm not predicting it, but it would be quite a class.

Joshua Joseph, LB, Kennesaw, GA (announcing 10/1/21)

Joshua Joseph, LB, Kennesaw, GA (announcing 10/1/21)

Any word on the DT transferring from LSU?

Reactions: vikingfer
Dang. ^^^^^this is a young man I was really hoping we could get. Thought maybe having his teammate would help. Sounds like he is sold on Michigan. 😡 still feel like UK has got to add some kids to the defensive side of the ball considering we may lose 9-10 starters. Maybe the staff will be focusing on the transfer portal, but that seems like a stretch to replace 9-10 guys.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT