ADVERTISEMENT

Sources Say Re Oscar; positive NBA feedback

Hey Saul! How long have you been an expert on everying?
Hey fly-by-night poster; I just repeated what they said on the Source Say podcast. If you had even a minimal amount of inference skills, you would have already picked up on that.

See you in another five years, homey.

Hey fly-by-night poster; I just repeated what they said on the Source Say podcast. If you had even a minimal amount of inference skills, you would have already picked up on that.

See you in another five years, homey.
You know nothing

Nobody said this. Not one person said we would be doomed.

What we did say, was we need to keep guys, like Ugo, in the program to develop. Losing Ugo was not good for the program.

C for effort on your troll attempt though.
Creed was correct and you know it.

You know nothing
giphy.gif

Reactions: kl40504
You just keep being you. You are proof that no matter how much filth and bile the cats are still the cats and folks like you are irrelevant. Thank god for contracts.

Spam the A button!!!!!!
The cats are still the cats? Now I know you're high. This isn't UK basketball. That's your problem, you think this is okay.

All the “it’s time to move on from Oscar” morons that we saw come out after the Kansas St loss may get their wish. Sure would’ve been nice to have arguably the best college rebounder in the modern era grab countless offensive rebounds with our high volume/low efficiency guards shooting brick after brick. Enjoy it

The cats are still the cats? Now I know you're high. This isn't UK basketball. That's your problem, you think this is okay.
Yes. It’s basketball played by UK. It is UK basketball by definition. Semi pro ball now. You live in the past. That sport you remember ended two years ago. Sorry

he could not beat out convincingly Ware for meaningful minutes on a team that was begging for rim protection….do you really think he’s going to morph into top end player in one year?
I don't think that was it, I think Cal wanted to reward Ware with minutes for sticking with the program more than he wasn't beat out by Ugo. Ugo came in planning on not playing at all.

Meh, another year of Oscar camping in the lane, clogging it up for the whole 30 seconds so he can rebound the bricks. I know it sounds like a guarantee to make the Final 4, but it’s weird how other coaches in the NCAAT figure it out and end up winning the game. But sure, this year it will work.

Reactions: kyjeff1
Yes. It’s basketball played by UK. It is UK basketball by definition. Semi pro ball now. You live in the past. That sport you remember ended two years ago. Sorry
UK basketball ended as soon as Calipari got his lifetime contract.

Meh, another year of Oscar camping in the lane, clogging it up for the whole 30 seconds so he can rebound the bricks. I know it sounds like a guarantee to make the Final 4, but it’s weird how other coaches in the NCAAT figure it out and end up winning the game. But sure, this year it will work.
That's exactly what's hsppening. Oscar is programmed to get rebounds, that's it. He lets small guards drive right at him and he watches them lay it up, because he's hunting rebounds. He's hoping they miss, instead of making them miss.
The guy is an absolute beast, but he refuses to shake the idea that he's just there to rebound.

Do you really think Noel would have not beaten out Lance Ware for backup C minutes behind Oscare last year in his first year?
Pretty sure Ware transferred this year because he was gonna be behind Ugo. Cal went with Ware as the backup last year because he had earned it and you knew what he would give you. Ugo and Ware have no where near the same ceiling as players.

UK basketball ended as soon as Calipari got his lifetime contract.
Then I guess you quit watching after that. Interesting that you are still on this board talking about something that ended several years ago. Enjoy.

See, now you're saying something different. You Cal fans move the goalposts constantly. You have to doit, because the only way you can attack the other side, is to make shit up and exaggerate.

You said "if we lost Ugo, we were doomed", now you changed it to "you think nobody was all gloom and doom". That's a completely different statement. But nice try.
No I am still saying when he entered the portal people were saying we were doomed. Do you not understand English or are you just trying way too hard to be a troll? Either way you are off to the land of the ignored. Have fun with the other morons who only want to fight and argue.

No I am still saying when he entered the portal people were saying we were doomed. Do you not understand English or are you just trying way too hard to be a troll? Either way you are off to the land of the ignored. Have fun with the other morons who only want to fight and argue.
Who said we were doomed? Call them out, I would do it, but I never saw any such comment.

When I called you out on your "we're doomed" comment, you changed it to "doom and gloom". Which is it? You did move the goalposts.

Nobody said we would be doomed if Ugo left, he's not good enough for anyone to say that. You embellished what was said, in an attempt to make it seem worse than it was so you can call people out for something that wasn't said.

Reactions: bookerfan66
Who said we were doomed? Call them out, I would do it, but I never saw any such comment.

When I called you out on your "we're doomed" comment, you changed it to "doom and gloom". Which is it? You did move the goalposts.

Nobody said we would be doomed if Ugo left, he's not good enough for anyone to say that. You embellished what was said, in an attempt to make it seem worse than it was so you can call people out for something that wasn't said.
Jeffy still trying to pick a fight.

Reactions: Deli owl
Well, you're a bigger Calipari fan than UK fan, so your take doesn't matter here.
You just get giggly spewing crap you have no clue about. You spend a lot of time slinging crap at people that disagree with your asinine perspective. Why would a self proclaimed PlayStation guru spend so much time trying and failing to cancel KY fans?

You just get giggly spewing crap you have no clue about. You spend a lot of time slinging crap at people that disagree with your asinine perspective. Why would a self proclaimed PlayStation guru spend so much time trying and failing to cancel KY fans?
You just hate reading the truth. You can't deny you're a bigger Cal fan than UK fan, we all know you would be lying if you did.

You just hate reading the truth. You can't deny you're a bigger Cal fan than UK fan, we all know you would be lying if you did.
Sure I can. I have and will continue to do so. It’s no lie. I have supported the cats for years probably longer than your brain could comprehend. Jeffy, I don’t expect you to understand any of this. You live in the past. You have a blind seething hate for the man that is the chosen coach of the Cats. You hate him so much, you don’t even think the team is Kentucky. Why don’t you leave me and the other Ky fans alone alone and vomit your bile on the program as you constantly do?

• Haha
Reactions: kyjeff1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT