ADVERTISEMENT

Say something positive about Cal.

I think he’s generally good at getting new groups of players to mesh and accept their roles. I think he’s been good at getting his teams in the right place mentally to perform well in March. Of course there are exceptions to both but on the whole I believe Calipari does these well.

Terrible coach. Terrible person. Hates UK. Hates UK fans. Doesn't even want to win games. Just drawing a check and robbing UK blind, and our administration is too stupid to see it. Basically a POS. Death is too good for him. Torture might suffice. Shouldn't be coaching anywhere. Might be the worst coach in the history of the game. Those are just based on observations from this board. That's as nice as we can get.

Here you go- a compliment: I hear he has 2 arms and 2 legs and can walk without tripping mostly, though he is fat and stupid.

This is a dumb thread. Why attempt to force anyone here to say something kind about the man? Just let them say what they actually feel. Why be fake? There is not an ounce of concern for this man remaining for most here. Any positive words here are completely disingenuous.
It is just so refreshing to see a moderator actually let people vent and discuss things without telling them what they have to say.

Personally I don't think Cal understands how intelligent the fan base is and how much we LOVE The CATS and the KIDS. He is obviously someone who has a complex about himself which he feels he is greater than the program and hides behind the whole "It is about the kids" B.S. type stuff he spews.
Used to love him but his whole fake persona wore off and he just needs to let someone who can coach X's and O's come in and coach our team. We are not an NBA farm team we are a storied program who will get studs with or without him at the helm and WIN also.

He made the top 6 list!

Kentucky head coaches' records in their last 126 games at the school:

- Rick Pitino: 110-16 (.873)
- Adolph Rupp: 104-22 (.825)
- Joe B. Hall: 92-34 (.730)
- Tubby Smith: 91-35 (.722)
- Eddie Sutton: 87-39 (.690)
- John Calipari: 80-46 (.635)

• Wow
Reactions: kywildcat41086
Rival fans and coaches LOVE you John Calipari.

From mid majors to the bluebloods because they know they will beat your a$$.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT