ADVERTISEMENT

Jack & Shawn; “We got some Dogs this year”

The ‘23 class will probably end up having some studs and some duds.

Law of averages and all.

At this point, we just have to hope the studs outweigh the duds.

Not a lot of room for error, though.

Most of these guys, if not all, have to be as advertised or we are in for a long season.
As thin as this team is, it looks like all but Sheppard will be playing major minutes, so if any of those freshmen aren't legit stars, the team will be screwed.
Reeves is extremely important, he might be able to cover up a couple of holes, but Cal needs to find more guys with experience at the guard, forward and center positions and I don't know where he's going to find them, or if he actually cares about that. He doesn't seem too concerned about it, but he should be.

The 2014 team sucked all regular season. They only turned it on for the post-season. I hope this team isn’t 2014, I hope we don’t have to watch a team struggle all year. I’m sick snd tired of losing to garbage ass Seton Hall, Utah, Notre Dame, South Carolina, and Evansville (especially at HOME.)
They needed some luck on that run too. It very well could have ended in the 2nd round. That was one of the most intense and competitive games I've ever seen. I still have no idea how UK won that game. Cleanthony Early was unstoppable.

Well DJ is going to have to play 40 minutes a game ... so he will be hurt by January.

This season is over before it starts because Cal has lost it.

My teacup chihuahua thinks it’s a Belgian malinois. At the end of the day though she’s still 2 kg and would get tore up by our Mal. So we may have dogs but they need to be big dogs

Reactions: JST390-2
Yeah yeah yeah we know we know. Same s^^^ different year

As thin as this team is, it looks like all but Sheppard will be playing major minutes, so if any of those freshmen aren't legit stars, the team will be screwed.
Reeves is extremely important, he might be able to cover up a couple of holes, but Cal needs to find more guys with experience at the guard, forward and center positions and I don't know where he's going to find them, or if he actually cares about that. He doesn't seem too concerned about it, but he should be.
I think Sheppard is going to play a lot.

He is probably the sixth man, if Reeves is gone.

Dillingham, Wagner, and Edwards start at the guard spots. Sheppard will be the first off the bench.

We got 9 guys right now on the roster and Cal plays a 9-man rotation, so at this moment every one will have to play some.

Hopefully we will add another big (Cyril?) soon to get us to 10.

Got to have at least 10 guys.

Would be nice to have 12 or 13.

Reactions: JST390-2
I think Sheppard is going to play a lot.

He is probably the sixth man, if Reeves is gone.

Dillingham, Wagner, and Edwards start at the guard spots. Sheppard will be the first off the bench.

We got 9 guys right now on the roster and Cal plays a 9-man rotation, so at this moment every one will have to play some.

Hopefully we will add another big (Cyril?) soon to get us to 10.

Got to have at least 10 guys.

Would be nice to have 12 or 13.
After all is said and done, this will he a 15 loss team. There will be injuries, players that sit for extended periods and freshmen that don't live up to expectations.
Cal screwed up when he didn't bring in any of the great transfer options he had.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT