ADVERTISEMENT

Semi-Finals GonzoCat90 vs. CowTown Cat

Who would win head to head

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just want to point out.. that if anyone else wants to run these drafts they are more than welcome to give me a break. Wouldn't mind just being a participant for once.

Welcome to my world lol. I was glad when you took over after I did the first few. Even updating the draft thread and title is a bit of a pain.

Reactions: DraftCat
I have five total championships with four players: MKG, Lamb, Dunleavy all won one title each. The , Napier won two. Haven’t you said this whole draft that your team had five titles. I’m counting three titles with three players.

I don't remember saying five. If I did that was definitely a mistake.

I forgot that Dunleavy was on the Duke team that won one during the time frame we were drafting for, and counting two guys from one team when neither was the best player threw my math off. Good catch.

I forgot that Dunleavy was on the Duke team that won one during the time frame we were drafting for, and counting two guys from one team when neither was the best player threw my math off. Good catch.
What does not being the best player on the team have anything to do with it? Of course they weren’t the best players on the team when said team had Anthony Davis on it. Them not being the best player or players is irrelevant. Nice subtle, backhanded comment, though. 🙄

Reactions: BBUK
I'm actually heading out in about 20 minutes, so you guys will have to close up shop without me.

Might even be accompanied by an actual woman. Hard to believe, I know. They can exist without posting their nudes on message boards. I was skeptical at first too.

Shots fired.

Oh DID you forget now?

Looks like you were “padding” the stats to inflate your reputation. You should take this more serious.

Cowtown just gained another vote btw. Probably in light of your mistaken math.

Gonzo’s date tonight

“hey Gonzo”

hey

“why the long face?”

got my ass handed to me on the rafters draft

“oh poor baby. It’s okay, here, I’ll make it better. Lie back.”

Oh, no, it’s okay. Let’s just go eat downstairs. Mom made macaroni. We’re not married and I’m not allowed to close my door with a girl over anyway.

Gonzo's system for finding women when he's too busy debating on Rupp's Rafters.

giphy.gif

i just missed the tinder explosion. Too old to be creeping on 20 year olds lol. I occasionally weep for what the next generation has that we missed out on.

Gg' s @Cowtown Cat, I'll see you in the next one, brother.

• Haha
Reactions: Cowtown Cat
i just missed the tinder explosion. Too old to be creeping on 20 year olds lol. I occasionally weep for what the next generation has that we missed out on.

Gg' s @Cowtown Cat, I'll see you in the next one, brother.
Yeah. My generation missed out on basically all the social media explosion. When I was 18/19, ICQ was a huge deal! That and Yahoo Messenger. 🤣

We did a lot of cruise strip cruising. From Paintsville, Ky to Portsmouth, Oh. That was the thing back then. That was kinda our “social media”.

What’s “Gg’s”? Lol

Reactions: GonzoCat90
Gonzo says this is supposed to be fun, why does it seem like he’s the only one not having any?

Gonzo says this is supposed to be fun, why does it seem like he’s the only one not having any?

Im giving the winner a decent piece of UK memorabilia. The stakes were high. He wanted something different than his Calipari shrine.

Reactions: STL_Cat
Im giving the winner a decent piece of UK memorabilia. The stakes were high. He wanted something different than his Calipari shrine.

Must have overlooked your answer in the George thread. Let me double check.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT