ADVERTISEMENT

Russia - Ukraine WAR Warning: Political Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, can you show us where Poland asked its soldiers to do this?
Again... dozens of people on the ground are saying that there are 1000's of Poles fighting there. I've watched video on telegram of Romanians and Poles fighting in Ukraine uniforms. I assume if a bunch of chinese soldiers showed up in Mexico and said they were independent mercs you'd not hold China to blame for that?

Reactions: Wildcats1st
Again... dozens of people on the ground are saying that there are 1000's of Poles fighting there. I've watched video on telegram of Romanians and Poles fighting in Ukraine uniforms. I assume if a bunch of chinese soldiers showed up in Mexico and said they were independent mercs you'd not hold China to blame for that?
I don't believe there are that many. I'd love to see the sources. As for Poland ordering them there, no I don't believe that at all.

😂

That’s where you and I differ. See when you say “their propaganda” that’s an implication that one side has the truth. I know it’s all propaganda all sides. Our media and government history has shown lies lies lies. You gotta be a special kind of fool to fall for that shit over and over never questioning it.
I question pretty much everything. I enjoy researching. You simply ignore most sources because you don't trust them. That's fine but it doesn't mean they're always wrong.

As for the subject, you dodged that pretty well, again.

I don't believe there are that many. I'd love to see the sources. As for Poland ordering them there, no I don't believe that at all.
They didn't order them. They asked for volunteers within their army. They are still employed by Poland and the thing that is starting to cause a stink is that 100's are coming home dead and the argument of death benefits are starting among family and government.

There have been other reports more negative to Pole and Ukraine relations. One is that 4 high level Ukraine military ordered the Poles to attack an area that had already failed a few times and the Poles refused without additional support. The Ukes pulled a gun on the Polish commander and Poles killed all 4 ukes on site. This was swept under the rug because Zelensky needs the Poles more than he needs 4 random Ukrainian brass. That only had a couple people on telegram talking about it so that might be made up shit... So just letting you know I don't post every random story I read from over there. THe stuff I bring up usually has multiple people saying it and then I mention it here.... doesn't mean it's true but where there is smoke...

The difference is that nobody in Europe denies there are 1000's of Poles actively fighting in Ukraine. It doesn't matter what you believe. What matters is that everyone in Europe knows it's happening. The same way everyone in Europe knows that they can't keep supplying Ukraine with enough ammo, missiles and artillery to fight at the rate they have been. It's a numbers game and despite what the politicians say the militaries and industry are saying different... for instance...

Germany sent patriot missiles to Poland after the stray rocket hit. Poland wants to give that to Ukraine but Germany said if they aren't going to use it then send it back because they can't backfill patriots for a long time. Germany is afraid if it goes to Ukraine it will be used up quickly for no reason and they want it only used for nato countries in case the war spills over.

They didn't order them. They asked for volunteers within their army. They are still employed by Poland and the thing that is starting to cause a stink is that 100's are coming home dead and the argument of death benefits are starting among family and government.

There have been other reports more negative to Pole and Ukraine relations. One is that 4 high level Ukraine military ordered the Poles to attack an area that had already failed a few times and the Poles refused without additional support. The Ukes pulled a gun on the Polish commander and Poles killed all 4 ukes on site. This was swept under the rug because Zelensky needs the Poles more than he needs 4 random Ukrainian brass. That only had a couple people on telegram talking about it so that might be made up shit... So just letting you know I don't post every random story I read from over there. THe stuff I bring up usually has multiple people saying it and then I mention it here.... doesn't mean it's true but where there is smoke...

The difference is that nobody in Europe denies there are 1000's of Poles actively fighting in Ukraine. It doesn't matter what you believe. What matters is that everyone in Europe knows it's happening. The same way everyone in Europe knows that they can't keep supplying Ukraine with enough ammo, missiles and artillery to fight at the rate they have been. It's a numbers game and despite what the politicians say the militaries and industry are saying different... for instance...

Germany sent patriot missiles to Poland after the stray rocket hit. Poland wants to give that to Ukraine but Germany said if they aren't going to use it then send it back because they can't backfill patriots for a long time. Germany is afraid if it goes to Ukraine it will be used up quickly for no reason and they want it only used for nato countries in case the war spills over.
Links my man, links.

Ritter again. You dont seem to understand just how often he's wrong. Just weeks ago he declared Kherson permanently lost as well as the nuke plant. Russia already lost Kherson and is leaving the nuke plant. He is wrong over and over. He's little more than a con making money off every hit on his videos.

He's wrong so often I dont think he has any real contacts who actually know anything.

Reactions: entropy13
What gonna happen if Kurds from Syria attack turkey? Article 5? You clowns gonna back that??? Friggin crickets

Reactions: hmt5000
What gonna happen if Kurds from Syria attack turkey? Article 5? You clowns gonna back that??? Friggin crickets
Is that before or after Germany conquers the universe?

Insanity Going Crazy GIF

Reactions: bcw1029
Put down the bottle, simpleton. No one in here is calling for NATO action in Ukraine. Idiotic comparison but par for the course with you.
Turkey has said they are going to strike the Kurds in Syria. We are funding the Kurds in Syria. We have troops embedded with the Kurds in Syria.... You guys don't seem to realize how bad it is for us to try to act like a bully at a time our military can't recruit or keep men. We can't produce enough artillery shells to keep Ukraine fed yet you yocals want to act like we can also fight China in Taiwan, Iran in the ME and everybody in Syria.

We have idiots in charge of our country and military right now. We need to be running toward peace.

Ritter again. You dont seem to understand just how often he's wrong. Just weeks ago he declared Kherson permanently lost as well as the nuke plant. Russia already lost Kherson and is leaving the nuke plant. He is wrong over and over. He's little more than a con making money off every hit on his videos.

He's wrong so often I dont think he has any real contacts who actually know anything.
It's not just Ritter though. Col Macgregor is saying dang near the same thing. Bahkmut is proving to be a debacle for Ukraine. You can say it isn't important but they have been flooding troops in to hold the city and area around it. They lost the high ground outside the city and pro Ukrainian videos of the area are freaking horrible. Guys are in trenches filled with 2 ft of water with temps slightly above freezing by day and down to the 20's at night. A Ukrainian commander in Bahkmut said they have quit removing the dead from trenches because they end up losing men trying to recover their buddies.

That Uk commander was saying they are losing 200 to 300 wounded every day and the wounded come back in a day or 2 and are put back in a muddy hole to get the shit shelled out them. He seemed pissed that guys that should be in a hospital are just getting wrapped up and sent back to fight and they aren't getting any relief.

A big reason the dead and wounded number for Ukraine is so guarded is because they want to keep morale high. The problem with that is people are going back to trenches thinking they are a few months away from victory when in fact, they are going to freeze, get infected and die. The fact you act like you love Ukraine so much but don't seem to care how many are dead and maimed.... I get you're terribly uniformed and are just going on 1980's era gung ho hatred for Russia but Ukrainians are suffering worse and worse by the day that we keep this farce going. I guess you can live with it out of ignorance.

Turkey has said they are going to strike the Kurds in Syria. We are funding the Kurds in Syria. We have troops embedded with the Kurds in Syria.... You guys don't seem to realize how bad it is for us to try to act like a bully at a time our military can't recruit or keep men. We can't produce enough artillery shells to keep Ukraine fed yet you yocals want to act like we can also fight China in Taiwan, Iran in the ME and everybody in Syria.

We have idiots in charge of our country and military right now. We need to be running toward peace.
The Kurds and Turks have had clashes for decades, nothing new. Nothing is going to happen to draw NATO into that regional conflict, absolutely ridiculous. Stop being overly dramatic. We helped the Kurds push ISIS out of Mosul and northeastern Syria, yet we abandoned them against Turkey. Not our fight. Who in here has called for U.S. military action in China and Iran? I haven’t.

Your second paragraph is correct.

The Kurds and Turks have had clashes for decades, nothing new. Nothing is going to happen to draw NATO into that regional conflict, absolutely ridiculous. Stop being overly dramatic. We helped the Kurds push ISIS out of Mosul and northeastern Syria, yet we abandoned them against Turkey. Not our fight. Who in here has called for U.S. military action in China and Iran? I haven’t.

Sorry dude but we didn't help the Kurds fight isis. We were funding isis against Assad. There were isis fighter who had kill on sight orders against them in Afghanistan who we were financing in Syria. The Kurds in Syria also aren't the same Kurds that helped us in Iraq. The Syrian Kurds are mostly communist that want to overthrow Assad to institute a commie government.

And it isn't that Nato is getting drawn into war in Turkey... its that Turkey seems to be getting tired of our shit and could leave nato and then the whole map changes with the black sea. The whole reason we let Turkey into nato was to cut Russia out of the Black Sea. We let 2 new members into nato that Turkey accuses of harboring terrorist. Turkey blames the US for trying to hit pipelines coming into Turkey. Erdogan still blames the CIA for the coup attempted against him a few years back.

My whole point is deescalation. We don't have serious people in positions of power right now to deal with stuff like this.

You know turkey has already tried to drag nato in with article 4 right? So are you down to arm the Kurds to Protect them from nato thug nation? Who in turn could theoretically invoke article 5 if the Kurds use our weapons on turkey? It’s a big time mess and even though it’s been an ongoing campaign. This is the first since the Russia-Ukraine war began. The world has changed in a significant way and nato is being put under pressure.

Last edited:
Reactions: hmt5000
You know turkey has already tried to drag nato in with article 4 right? So are you down to arm the Kurds to Protect them from nato thug nation? Who in turn could theoretically invoke article 5 if the Kurds use our weapons on turkey? It’s a big time mess and even though it’s been an ongoing campaign. This is the first since the Russia-Ukraine war began. The world has changed in a significant way and nato is being put under pressure.
And they won't admit that we have a bunch of gender studies majors in charge of the State Dept now. Bunch of mental midgets that think they are playing xbox or some shit. If you listen to Nuland speak it's clear she doesn't even think about dead people with her decisions. She laughed off the call when she got busted deciding who was going to replace the duly elected president of Ukraine. When presented with the tape and pointed out that it led to much of the death we see in Ukraine today... she laughed and said "it was a good bit of spy craft". She didn't even consider the point that over 100,000 people are dead because she decided she knew what was best for Ukraine.

It's not just Ritter though. Col Macgregor is saying dang near the same thing. Bahkmut is proving to be a debacle for Ukraine. You can say it isn't important but they have been flooding troops in to hold the city and area around it. They lost the high ground outside the city and pro Ukrainian videos of the area are freaking horrible. Guys are in trenches filled with 2 ft of water with temps slightly above freezing by day and down to the 20's at night. A Ukrainian commander in Bahkmut said they have quit removing the dead from trenches because they end up losing men trying to recover their buddies.

That Uk commander was saying they are losing 200 to 300 wounded every day and the wounded come back in a day or 2 and are put back in a muddy hole to get the shit shelled out them. He seemed pissed that guys that should be in a hospital are just getting wrapped up and sent back to fight and they aren't getting any relief.

A big reason the dead and wounded number for Ukraine is so guarded is because they want to keep morale high. The problem with that is people are going back to trenches thinking they are a few months away from victory when in fact, they are going to freeze, get infected and die. The fact you act like you love Ukraine so much but don't seem to care how many are dead and maimed.... I get you're terribly uniformed and are just going on 1980's era gung ho hatred for Russia but Ukrainians are suffering worse and worse by the day that we keep this farce going. I guess you can live with it out of ignorance.
I most certainly am not uninformed. You, on the other hand, continue to get your information from the likes of Ritter and MacGregor who are both constantly and demonstrably wrong. They've both been wrong from the get go. Do you not notice when they tell you x is happening but actually y happens, and then that happens over and over.

Sorry dude but we didn't help the Kurds fight isis. We were funding isis against Assad. There were isis fighter who had kill on sight orders against them in Afghanistan who we were financing in Syria. The Kurds in Syria also aren't the same Kurds that helped us in Iraq. The Syrian Kurds are mostly communist that want to overthrow Assad to institute a commie government.

And it isn't that Nato is getting drawn into war in Turkey... its that Turkey seems to be getting tired of our shit and could leave nato and then the whole map changes with the black sea. The whole reason we let Turkey into nato was to cut Russia out of the Black Sea. We let 2 new members into nato that Turkey accuses of harboring terrorist. Turkey blames the US for trying to hit pipelines coming into Turkey. Erdogan still blames the CIA for the coup attempted against him a few years back.

My whole point is deescalation. We don't have serious people in positions of power right now to deal with stuff like this.
We were funding Isis? What are you smoking? How about a shred of support for that.

We were funding Isis? What are you smoking? How about a shred of support for that.
R.15f184153ae2fe4fb66d5b22cd1cd357

mccain_isis.jpg
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jun/03/us-isis-syria-iraq
The war on terror, that campaign without end launched 14 years ago by George Bush, is tying itself up in ever more grotesque contortions. On Monday the trial in London of a Swedish man, Bherlin Gildo, accused of terrorism in Syria, collapsed after it became clear British intelligence had been arming the same rebel groups the defendant was charged with supporting.

mccain_isis.jpg
The war on terror, that campaign without end launched 14 years ago by George Bush, is tying itself up in ever more grotesque contortions. On Monday the trial in London of a Swedish man, Bherlin Gildo, accused of terrorism in Syria, collapsed after it became clear British intelligence had been arming the same rebel groups the defendant was charged with supporting.
I said Isis. Your article does not support that.

mccain_isis.jpg
Milne, the author of that opinion piece, is a communist sympathizer. In fact, he's absolutely sickening. You sure know how to choose your champions to properly "inform" you.

Oh really? So Mosul was not occupied by ISIS when Trump came to office which borders Kurdistan and then they were forcibly removed? Do you understand that Raqqa was the base of ISIS in northeastern Syria when they were removed as well, after Mosul? That’s also near Kurdish territory although we primarily aided the SDF in that campaign. You are blatantly lying or just highly uninformed if you believe we did not help the Kurds against ISIS.

More doomsday hypotheticals from you. Again drama queen, NATO isn’t going to war against the Kurds just like Germany isn’t going to take over Europe. And while you’re at it, please point out where I said we should arm the Kurds against Turkey.

More doomsday hypotheticals from you. Again drama queen, NATO isn’t going to war against the Kurds just like Germany isn’t going to take over Europe. And while you’re at it, please point out where I said we should arm the Kurds against Turkey.
So youre going on the record now saying you would back nato intervention in turkey if the Kurds attack turkey with weapons delivered to them by the USA????

I don’t know what world you live in but the real world isn’t filled with peace and harmony. Shit man ww3 is in the making you gomers are the frontline cheerleaders

So youre going on the record now saying you would back nato intervention in turkey if the Kurds attack turkey with weapons delivered to them by the USA????

I don’t know what world you live in but the real world isn’t filled with peace and harmony. Shit man ww3 is in the making you gomers are the frontline cheerleaders
He just told you no. Ill tell you no. WW3 isn't in the making. Apparently you don't understand the term "drama queen ".

Not taking the bait because it’s not going to happen.

I live in a world where sovereign countries fight back against imperial bullies that invade their homeland. You live in a different world… an alternative reality that rewards and capitulates to bullies.

Reactions: BigBlueFanGA
Yeah but Zelensky didn't ban the church. They did sanction 10 clerics who were Russian collaborators.

Try posting facts.
Your beef is with Sameera khan. Try finding her and debating her.

You think Russians are sick look at Ukrainian wokeass defense ministry all those tweets.

Reactions: SDC888
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT