ADVERTISEMENT

Russia - Ukraine WAR Warning: Political Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt it but they have not sent troops to Ukraine.
Poland wants 1 trillion from Germany for ww2 reparations.

Now here’s something important the war crowd needs to think about. Let’s take your position and forget the past. Let’s look forward to from your perspective a potential Ukrainian victory of Russia. Then what? I tell you what. Without a viable Russia nato has no reason to exist. Next comes the infighting then the nationalism. Then we have Germany trying to take the continent again with a technologically updated brand spanking new military. In a couple years you guys will be saying “oh shit. Germany has gone full nazi” the way you think call Putin communist. Always gotta be fighting some war have some boogeyman

Oh and not to mention in the aftermath russia will be looted and loose nukes everywhere. I think the unintended consequence of a Russian loss is a globalist nightmare.

Holy smokes you are uninformed. Poland has more mercs there than anyone. Reports of 7000 to 10000 Polish troops have gone to fight in Ukraine. They are taking losses. Those dead are going back to Poland and people are starting to notice it bigly.
Mercs are not "sent" troops. You understand the difference, right?

Reactions: vhcat70

Now here’s something important the war crowd needs to think about. Let’s take your position and forget the past. Let’s look forward to from your perspective a potential Ukrainian victory of Russia. Then what? I tell you what. Without a viable Russia nato has no reason to exist. Next comes the infighting then the nationalism. Then we have Germany trying to take the continent again with a technologically updated brand spanking new military. In a couple years you guys will be saying “oh shit. Germany has gone full nazi” the way you think call Putin communist. Always gotta be fighting some war have some boogeyman

Oh and not to mention in the aftermath russia will be looted and loose nukes everywhere. I think the unintended consequence of a Russian loss is a globalist nightmare.
You make the most bizarre suppositions I've ever seen. Russia isn't ending when they lose this war. Care to explain why Russia would end?

Holy smokes you are uninformed. Poland has more mercs there than anyone. Reports of 7000 to 10000 Polish troops have gone to fight in Ukraine. They are taking losses. Those dead are going back to Poland and people are starting to notice it bigly.

Why is so much of your and gassy et al information matching up with Russian propaganda? This has been pretty consistent with you guys.

Reactions: entropy13

Ah, an admission that R is losing. Why else share your fantasies of YOUR Armageddon? Good grief.

What is your fantasies of the unintended consequences of NATO stopping support of U? I'm sure those aren't near as dire.

That has to be one of the most bizarre predictions I’ve seen in this thread and coming from you, that’s saying something. I mean where do you come up with this shit? Germany is not taking over anything, they spend virtually nothing on their military and Trump pleaded with them to meet the 2.5% GDP defense spending ratio for NATO commitments. Germany’s military is a joke.

Grasping at the straws with your unrealistic dumb hypotheticals. I’d rather for NATO to have “no reason to exist” than see an imperial Russia looking forward to expanding in other directions after a victory over Ukraine.

That has to be one of the most bizarre predictions I’ve seen in this thread and coming from you, that’s saying something. I mean where do you come up with this shit? Germany is not taking over anything, they spend virtually nothing on their military and Trump pleaded with them to meet the 2.5% GDP defense spending ratio for NATO commitments. Germany’s military is a joke.

Grasping at the straws with your unrealistic dumb hypotheticals. I’d rather for NATO to have “no reason to exist” than see an imperial Russia looking forward to expanding in other directions after a victory over Ukraine.
It’s definitely not a prediction and @vhcat70 if you think it’s some admission of anything that’s ludicrous. It is a hypothetical based on what nuts like you guys fantasize about. Your wet dreams. You guys fail to see the severely negative consequences of Russia losing you just want it to happen you dgaf what happens as long as Russia doesn’t win. No you guys China will step in and help Russia before it fails. They have been running the help out of joint military training ops for several preparing for any eventuality. An no vh I’m not giving you a source this time go find it on your own. It’s out there .

Why is so much of your and gassy et al information matching up with Russian propaganda? This has been pretty consistent with you guys.
You just posted a Ukrainian propaganda site to dispute reports from litter ali dozens of independent journalist in Ukraine. You are going to believe what ever you want despite any amount of info.

Reactions: SDC8888
He doesn't.
You understand that if Poland ask's for volunteers from their army to go to Ukraine and those soldiers are still active Polish army then they Polish soldiers. Just because they put on Ukrainian uniforms and get US tax payer money doesn't make them world traveling merc's. They are operating in Polish only regiments with Polish leaders.

Good grief. Even if only figures are, say, halfway accurate, this represents Russia's greatest equipment and personnel losses since WW2.

The Ghost of Kyiv shot down half those aircraft himself.

It's clear what the plan is. The west is hoping that Ukraine can bleed Russia to the point that Russia implodes from the inside. There is a full court press by Ukraine and the west to sell that Russia is doing wayyyy worse than they are... and granted, they haven't been doing good, in order to foster dissent inside Russia.

The Cia estimated that Ukraine lost 100,000 dead and over 300,000 wounded. That is where the EU lady got the number from. That number has been floating around Europe since mid November. Ukraine won't admit to any losses.

But if Russia really lost that much stuff I don't feel like they would be preparing a winter offensive. They would be digging in and hoping to defend their gains until they can re-arm. When you watch what Ukraine soldiers are posting from their trenches... They aren't doing super great. They are in cold weather with 2ft of water in their trenches and under non stop artillery fire. That doesn't sound like Russia is on its heels about to fold.

It’s definitely not a prediction and @vhcat70 if you think it’s some admission of anything that’s ludicrous. It is a hypothetical based on what nuts like you guys fantasize about. Your wet dreams. You guys fail to see the severely negative consequences of Russia losing you just want it to happen you dgaf what happens as long as Russia doesn’t win. No you guys China will step in and help Russia before it fails. They have been running the help out of joint military training ops for several preparing for any eventuality. An no vh I’m not giving you a source this time go find it on your own. It’s out there .
You’re really panicking about a Russian loss, aren’t you? Poor little fella. Under no circumstance will China step in and “help Russia before it fails” because it doesn’t want to be hit with sanctions and they have enough problems of their own with the internal Covid rebellion brewing in their country, a real estate collapse, and an obsession with Taiwan. China thinks of China first and they aren’t backing a losing hand. Germany is going to take over Europe if NATO disappears?😆😆😆 This thread won’t forget this gem.

You obviously have never thought through the ramifications of Russia winning, and don’t give a damn about a sovereign country enduring so much suffering after being invaded by a corrupt imperial country. How dare Ukraine fight back!

I have no idea who’s winning this war. Its likely I never will. I know who’s losing. The American taxpayer.
There’s propaganda on both sides and both overly exaggerate their battlefield/territorial gains, but to those of us paying attention, we know who is winning. Russia would have to massively expand their mobilization and not be crippled by sanctions to have even somewhat of a chance of winning, and even if that were to happen, victory wouldn‘t be guaranteed.

You’re really panicking about a Russian loss, aren’t you? Poor little fella. Under no circumstance will China step in and “help Russia before it fails” because it doesn’t want to be hit with sanctions and they have enough problems of their own with the internal Covid rebellion brewing in their country, a real estate collapse, and an obsession with Taiwan. China thinks of China first and they aren’t backing a losing hand. Germany is going to take over Europe if NATO disappears?😆😆😆 This thread won’t forget this gem.

You obviously have never thought through the ramifications of Russia winning, and don’t give a damn about a sovereign country enduring so much suffering after being invaded by a corrupt imperial country. How dare Ukraine fight back!
No I put the needs of the world over a former soviet republic that was part of Russia for centuries. A country as complicit in the spread of communism as Russia itself. Ukraine is a proxy. It’s not a legit country. It’s government was formed via coup and then engaged in ethnic cleansing to make sure their “democracy” tilts and stays tilted to nato. If they respected the rule of law and their own election process then yes I would agree but they didn’t so I don’t. Doesn’t matter what you friggin war mongers think. It was people with your mindset that turned Ukraine into a proxy.

As for Russia “losing” what the hell does that even look like to you? They have the Donbas, Crimea. Ukraine isn’t going to drive Russia out of lands they have annexed. You don’t even know what a Russia “loss” looks like. They have already accomplished what they wanted prewar. Now Russia is regrouping and bc of western and zelensky arrogance they may end up with the entire country in the end. You’re not even on the same page with your government who is imploring ukraine to negotiate at this high water mark for them. You and your little crews arrogance coupled with zelenskys will not end well.

Reactions: hmt5000 and SDC8888
You just posted a Ukrainian propaganda site to dispute reports from litter ali dozens of independent journalist in Ukraine. You are going to believe what ever you want despite any amount of info.
Yes, perhaps. I dont bank on either sides propaganda.

You understand that if Poland ask's for volunteers from their army to go to Ukraine and those soldiers are still active Polish army then they Polish soldiers. Just because they put on Ukrainian uniforms and get US tax payer money doesn't make them world traveling merc's. They are operating in Polish only regiments with Polish leaders.
Sure, can you show us where Poland asked its soldiers to do this?

Fi0TXCTWQAInYcu

^ So as you can see and I’ve been saying this for months, this was never just about the Donbas. Very few people inside Russia knew about the initial campaign to absorb the whole entire country and eliminate the leadership.

I have answered. There are myriad reasons.

1. Allowing Russia to conquer a sovereign country only encourages him to continue.
2. If he were to continue a much larger war gets more and more likely.
3. It is in our interest to keep Europe safe and calm - Ukraine has lots of ties to Europe.
4. International law is being tested and Russia can't be allowed to do as it wishes.
5. Ukraine can become an important partner to the US. It has lots of untapped resources like titanium.
6. At some point, basic human rights need to be upheld. Yes, I realize we tend to pick and choose on those.
None of this is true.

1. There are no other countries on his western border other than Finland and Georgia that are non-NATO. Their situations are not like Ukraine’s, at all. For multiple reasons. The central Asian states already are aligned with him and he’s not going to provoke China in the east.

Invading Finland or Georgia would be very provocative to NATO and so not likely.

2. This is completely backwards. It is our involvement that would escalate this war. Without us, it would have probably been already over. Or, we could have forced a negotiated peace. Any escalation at this point falls on us as much as him.

3. Europe is already safe and calm. NATO ensures that. This argument is premised on whether Ukraine (or Russia) is European. Historians have never agreed on this. But the fact that Ukraine was and is an overt kleptocracy ought to be a hint that they are not like the West.

4. Do we do as we wish?
5. War for resources? No thanks.
6. Agreed but the reality is that human rights are being abused everywhere. Why does only this situation merit our involvement to the tune of hundreds of billions?

None of this is true.

1. There are no other countries on his western border other than Finland and Georgia that are non-NATO. Their situations are not like Ukraine’s, at all. For multiple reasons. The central Asian states already are aligned with him and he’s not going to provoke China in the east.

Invading Finland or Georgia would be very provocative to NATO and so not likely.

2. This is completely backwards. It is our involvement that would escalate this war. Without us, it would have probably been already over. Or, we could have forced a negotiated peace. Any escalation at this point falls on us as much as him.

3. Europe is already safe and calm. NATO ensures that. This argument is premised on whether Ukraine (or Russia) is European. Historians have never agreed on this. But the fact that Ukraine was and is an overt kleptocracy ought to be a hint that they are not like the West.

4. Do we do as we wish?
5. War for resources? No thanks.
6. Agreed but the reality is that human rights are being abused everywhere. Why does only this situation merit our involvement to the tune of hundreds of billions?
You have serious comprehension issues.

1. I never said he would push West. If you think he wouldn't take Moldova, Georgia and Azerbaijan if he could, you'd be wrong.

2. You are absolutely wrong.

3. Ukraine is joining the EU. Their partnerships are very strong with much of Europe.

4. I have no idea what you're implying but, yeah, it's kind of been a while since we invaded a country and tried to destroy it with no real reason.

5. War to take resources, no, war to protect a sovereign country's so they can do as they please with them, yes, to at degree. We aren't at war, btw.

6. Please see 1-5.

^ So as you can see and I’ve been saying this for months, this was never just about the Donbas. Very few people inside Russia knew about the initial campaign to absorb the whole entire country and eliminate the leadership.
Sure...The wars about over

I do. Trouble is they are mercenaries, not Poland military. Now if you think you know otherwise, please quite source. Otherwise you're not believable - again.

I have no idea who’s winning this war. Its likely I never will. I know who’s losing. The American taxpayer.
Well at some point during Hate Week the enemy will be switched to Eastasia anyway. So it’s not really important to know who we’re against. Just keep doing what you’re told.

And you know this how?
I don't "know it", but the news release on Russia's intentions that only a handful of people only knew about in Russian leaderships appears to be a both sides win scenario. Russia gets what they wanted in the East of Ukraine, and Ukraine fought to save their nation.

Reactions: SDC888
Sure...The wars about over
He didn't claim it was. However, Russia's troops, mostly poorly equiped conscripts, are going to suffer terribly over the next 3-4 months. The Russian people want it over. The pressure is starting to mount in a serious way for Poutin Putin.

You guys do realize now that Russia cannot win this war, right?

Reactions: bcw1029
Yes, they used the same smoke screen with Georgia in that failed war. It's all a lie and our resident genius @Wildcats1st believes it. In fact, he pretty much believes all of their propaganda.
😂

That’s where you and I differ. See when you say “their propaganda” that’s an implication that one side has the truth. I know it’s all propaganda all sides. Our media and government history has shown lies lies lies. You gotta be a special kind of fool to fall for that shit over and over never questioning it.

Reactions: SDC888
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT