ADVERTISEMENT

Rick Barnes

Jan 20, 2015
Dont any of you EVER tell anyone on this forum he cant coach. You all sound dumb and make this board sound dumber by saying "Rick Barnes has removed his name from...". I hate Tennessee, but that was piss poor. Yeah we sure killed Tennessee tonight. That was tough to watch

Reactions: sluggercatfan
At some point the players have to be held accountable along with the coach. That was piss poor effort in the 2nd half.

Reactions: kmjcats24
Why couldn't he win with Kevin Durant? If Cal had KD. They 'd be playing for the National championship.
Look man, I love Cal and KY, but we had John Wall, Cousins, and Eric Bledsoe and still achieved what Rick Barnes did with Kevin Durant. I'm a realist. Cal>Barnes all day everyday, BUT I hate the disrespect he gets

Where will his excellent coaching skills be utilized in March?
You're right, this is march and this was a dumbass game to drop. Cal got outcoached tonight and the players got outplayed. We ruined everything we had going for us. I would have much rather have a 2 seed than 3 or 4 seed

Look man, I love Cal and KY, but we had John Wall, Cousins, and Eric Bledsoe and still achieved what Rick Barnes did with Kevin Durant. I'm a realist. Cal>Barnes all day everyday, BUT I hate the disrespect he gets
At least we went to the Elite Eight. What was Barnes excuse for not even reaching the Sweet 16? And not just KD, he had talented teams before and after. One Final Four.

Any coach worth his salt could defend Cal’s half court offense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT