ADVERTISEMENT

Former Calipari Defender

Nov 21, 2023
Injuries
young team

Yes I get it. Calipari of all the blue bloods get the worst calls from refs consistently.

I gave the man a long enough leash. TOOO LONG. Yes every team will lose games in a season, we were never going 40-0. NO TEAM might ever.
He went from a young team who had talent but didnt have it together at the beginning of the year, to elite teams come Feb March who started to gel. Im okay with that.

NO MORE EXCUSES.

These games we are losing are games coaches like Self izzo Pitino rat face etc. win. He constantly gets them wrong. He really is having a sub par year in coaching. Once teams understand how to play his team he cant over come their counter moves. Hes got talent to win games, and thats mostly what happens when we win. If we have to win games because of his coaching decisions hes at 10 percent winning percentage.

Sorry I want to win. I dont care what anyone says. BRING BACK RICK PITINO. hes the best coach in college basketball. I dont care about his personal life and i dont care about his baggage. That man can win. That man can coach. Calipari needs a long break to recharge or go to the nba

This loss wasnt the needle that broke the camel backs. Years of watching this man get it wrong in game time and time again. Thank you cal for everything you did. Ill give credit where credit is due. You brought back UK to the top of college basketball. damn near 6 years since we had a team who could genuinely compete. Just go out in style and leave with what ever little integrity you have left. This team can still win a championship. everyone healthy, get hot and shoot lights out for 6 games. Not doubting it. But the players will win the game not coach calipari. But seeing a calipari team mid feb and look this lost is really troubling. I expect it to get worse to be honest.

BRING BACK RICK PITINO. I DONT CARE I WANT TO WIN. Give him whatever salary he wants. Im sure the fans that hate him will change their tune once we start wining again. Love ya Cal !! just bow out at the end of this year though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT