ADVERTISEMENT

Delusional posts from voltard nation

RunninRichie

All-American
Sep 5, 2019
5) For whatever reason, Barnes and Co. forgot that when playing sUcK late in the season it's your five against their eight. It wasn't so much the fouls that were called as it was the times the zebras swallowed their whistles. Seemed every time Tennessee drove the lane, the UT shooter wound up on the floor. If Kentucky's football team had hit like that they'd have been undefeated.

If you wanna bow down to Kentucky, go right ahead. Were a better program than them atm, period. Ain’t coming off that stance

For my sanity, did anybody else notice Sheppard take like 12 steps on an inbound pass there at the end? It wasn't off a made basket. They had just inbounded and called timeout. 28" left on shot clock. How did they miss this???

When it's UT vs bama and/or UK, I think it's safe to say it wasn't "missed". Overlooked, ignored are more appropriate terms

Look at the ref's position....holy he$$ he is looking right at it!!!!

It's the hardest loss for me to take. Mercenarial program with some local fans that only talk about them when they are really good. Basically local bandwagon fools.

What else do KY fans have to celebrate after basketball season is over?

This is why we dont deserve to be a #1 seed. #1 seeded teams shouldnt drop games like this, USC, and Texas A&M.

A couple of these folks are people who grew up in the sticks of rural TN. There is no connection to their program they just think it makes them look cool when UK is really good.

It's the hardest loss for me to take. Mercenarial program with some local fans that only talk about them when they are really good. Basically local bandwagon fools.

I missed that one first, what in the hell lol. Dude lives in some type of bubble. Unless he was actually referring to Tenn fans for bball.

I missed that one first, what in the hell lol. Dude lives in some type of bubble. Unless he was actually referring to Tenn fans for bball.
He’s talking about UK fans in TN. No one tell him half of southern KY is from TN. Lol

Actually I did think Reed traveled on the baseline late in the game before the inbounds. We had called a timeout and I even said out loud “I hope Cal reminded Reed this isn’t off a made basket and he can’t run the baseline here now…” and he shuffled quite a bit, I was worried he was going to get called for traveling there as well.

Lol at the rest of it

Yea, I’m pretty sure that Knecht was bought and paid for. Pretty mercenarial (not a word even) to me.

**** that trash fanbase.

After they flame out in 2 weeks, they can circle jerk themselves into thinking it's their time in the SEC because Saban is gone without realizing Georgia will still curb stomp them.
The melt is amazing. I would love nothing more than for the new alabama HC to set the precedent early. And beat them 24-0. Screw that fat **** Heupel. And his “undefendable” offense. Aka snapping before the defense is set.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Could there have been some missed fouls, like a few on Knecht? Sure, I'd say he took a few bumps.

But the Reeves OOB play was negated by the missed block (and that one is even worse because they even reviewed it and still got it wrong). They also hurried on Reeds 5 seconds where they whistled it after the ball left his hands.

On top of that Tennessee was winning the foul and FT battle up until they had to start fouling.

I'd say Tennessee fans are just upset they didn't get ALL the calls their way like they did when they played @ Rupp.

5) For whatever reason, Barnes and Co. forgot that when playing sUcK late in the season it's your five against their eight. It wasn't so much the fouls that were called as it was the times the zebras swallowed their whistles. Seemed every time Tennessee drove the lane, the UT shooter wound up on the floor. If Kentucky's football team had hit like that they'd have been undefeated.

If you wanna bow down to Kentucky, go right ahead. Were a better program than them atm, period. Ain’t coming off that stance

For my sanity, did anybody else notice Sheppard take like 12 steps on an inbound pass there at the end? It wasn't off a made basket. They had just inbounded and called timeout. 28" left on shot clock. How did they miss this???

When it's UT vs bama and/or UK, I think it's safe to say it wasn't "missed". Overlooked, ignored are more appropriate terms

This is why we dont deserve to be a #1 seed. #1 seeded teams shouldnt drop games like this, USC, and Texas A&M.

A couple of these folks are people who grew up in the sticks of rural TN. There is no connection to their program they just think it makes them look cool when UK is really good.

So...

What do Tennessee fans have to look forward to after basketball season? 100% of current Fortune 500 interns were 2-3 years away from being born the last time their football program won anything of substance.

My favorite is the mercenary accusation, while bringing in Knecht to shoot and flop for $... [roll]

Smokey probably had to tape the old bunghole up last night after the extended meth spree... [laughing]

sdcDo3F.jpeg

Actually I did think Reed traveled on the baseline late in the game before the inbounds. We had called a timeout and I even said out loud “I hope Cal reminded Reed this isn’t off a made basket and he can’t run the baseline here now…” and he shuffled quite a bit, I was worried he was going to get called for traveling there as well.

Lol at the rest of it
I hate that rule you can’t run the baseline except after a made basket. I think the only time it should be on spot is if you lose it OoB.

**** that trash fanbase.

After they flame out in 2 weeks, they can circle jerk themselves into thinking it's their time in the SEC because Saban is gone without realizing Georgia will still curb stomp them.
This. I respect most other fanbases, even Duke and UNC to a degree. But UT and KU (and IU) can all suck a railroad spike.

I hope you showered after visiting there, no telling what you might catch. 🤣

For my part, I say just let them sit and soak in their misery. They deserve each other. 😀

I hate that rule you can’t run the baseline except after a made basket. I think the only time it should be on spot is if you lose it OoB.
But it is a rule and I’m pretty sure Reed broke it yesterday, maybe shuffling your feet isn’t enough and you have to actually go outside a certain radius. But I was surprised it wasn’t called.

Reactions: bbncal02
With Reed it’s not a travel in a sense you can’t move your feet you have a 3 foot wide lane that you move in forward and backwards as much as you want. Now he may have moved to the side too much but its not because he moved both feet.

I’ll admit I thought I saw Reed move on one of the inbound passes as well. Nobody mentioned it so I just assumed I didn’t see what I thought I saw. But other than that the guy is delusional.

Reactions: STL_Cat
The rule for taking it out changed a couple years back. You dont have to keep your feet planted like you use to. The new rule for traveling out of bounds in college basketball is that the person taking the ball out of bounds must stay within a three foot area of the place where the referee administers them the ball.

Lots of coping going on over there.

“It was a must win for UK, we weren’t as motivated”

“They’re not going to shoot like that again”

“This was a good loss, get it out of the system before the tourney”

We’ve heard it all before. The reality is, UT had a mortal chill come over them yesterday. They think they had a squad that could mow through the NCAA field but they have nothing to base that on considering their history. With the way their supporting cast played yesterday, one off night by Knecht and it’s curtains for their dream season.

Reactions: westerncat
But it is a rule and I’m pretty sure Reed broke it yesterday, maybe shuffling your feet isn’t enough and you have to actually go outside a certain radius. But I was surprised it wasn’t called.
You have a 3 feet space operate within when it’s on the spot.

This.. you have a prescribed area you can't breach. You can shuffle, jump, etc as long as you stay in the "box."

Reactions: STL_Cat

Their tears are so sweet...

BBN grows strong off of their collective pain, their tears, their fears.

They are losers through and through. It's pathetic that they haven't made a Final Four. They're constantly that type of sports program in football and basketball that is always a bridesmaid, never a bride.

I think just about every UK fan knew Reeves stepped out of bounds but how pathetic of it was CBS to go back after a commercial break and replay it. They woudn't have done that if UT did it or virtually any other team. Love the hate.
I don't know how the refs missed that one; it was obvious.

• Love
Reactions: Cold Stout Beer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT