PF: Kat
C: Cousins
Bench
Pg: Fox
SG: Murray
Sf: Gilchrist
PF: Skal
C: WCS
Kyrie and Mullins would abuse your starting back court and Davis wouldn't be able to guard Grant Hill out on the perimeter. You can't play 3 starting bigs and your bench is trash.

Duke can bring guys like Redick, Battier, Boozer and Maggette off the bench who can provide a good combination of shooting/versatility/defense.

You mean 2 time All Star and All-NBA Carlos Boozer? Geez BBN has such a short memory and only started watching the NBA when Calipari took over. Kentucky's presence in the NBA was such a joke before 2010, you basically had an immature Rondo and that's it. Cal comes along and recruits like 20 top 10 guys and now you're acting like you've accomplished something great as if these players wouldn't have been successful if they went to college anywhere else.

Wall doesn't beat Kyrie anywhere this year besides assists and that's because Irving has 3 other great passers on his team in Smart, Rozier and Horford.

PPG
Kyrie: 22 (33.4 MPG)
Wall: 21 (35.4 MPG)

FG%
Kyrie: 44.6%
Wall: 41.6%

3P%
Kyrie: 32.1%
Wall: 27%

Steals
Kyrie: 25
Wall: 13

Rebounds
Kyrie: 40
Wall: 38

Kyrie is #1 in the NBA in Defensive Win Shares, has the 5th best Defensive Rating and the 12th best Box Score +/-.

There are no arguments left to take Wall over Kyrie. If the Cavs had Wall instead if Irving, they wouldn't have won the NBA title in 2015.
no one is ever going to argue Wall as a better shooter? But Wall is a better point guard. Also, do you just want to leave out the fact the Celtics have played 1 more game than the Wiz when laying out your stats? Because Wall will have him in rebounds and assists.....Also, we're talking about a 12 game span. 15% of a season. God you all are so desperate to seek validation for a guy who played 11 games in his Duke career and has been straight dog ish on defense his whole career until a 12 game stretch. Wall has been better for 7 years. Kyrie has 12 good games on defense and now hes being hailed as an All NBA defender and best PG by Duke fans.

Kyrie also has Al Horford and basically the same exact team that finished 1st place in the East minus Avery Bradley and Crowder. If you wanna consider Irving and IT a clean swap. Wall averages better numbers across the board besides scoring, 3pt % And FT %. Wizards have absolutely no bench whatsoever. Put Wall with LeBron and K Love and see what he can do. No comparison whatsoever between the two. Wall is night and day better than Kyrie who is the PG version of Melo

This...

Reactions: Pizza Slice
Kyrie and Mullins would abuse your starting back court and Davis wouldn't be able to guard Grant Hill out on the perimeter. You can't play 3 starting bigs and your bench is trash.

Duke can bring guys like Redick, Battier, Boozer and Maggette off the bench who can provide a good combination of shooting/versatility/defense.
This dude has been pure comedy for a few seasons now! Please keep posting...I need my daily comedy

Now that he's playing defense, there's no argument for Wall over Kyrie.

Kyrie's Celtics are 10-2 while Wall's Wizards are 6-5. Don't even make some BS arguments about Brown and Tatum being ultra talented when Beal and Otto Porter have been playing lights out for the Wizards. Wall definitely has the better supporting cast.

Kyrie is the best PG in the NBA right now.

He's been on the team for 3 weeks. Calm down.

They still haven't played anyone good. SAS without Leonard doesn't count.

I like what Irving is doing now.. but let's wait until the season unfolds and see where he's at. The last two years, Wall was the better PG.. I don't think Kyrie changing teams erases that.

Irving has 2 other great passing guards on his team like Smart and Rozier plus a great passing big man in Al Horford. Plus he doesn't suck at shooting so he doesn't have to facilitate as much.

The Cs are 10-2 while the Wiz are 6-5. The record speaks for itself.
Cavs are 5-7 so I don't get what youre saying..does that mean Lebron is worse than Tobias Harris bc Orlando has a better record?

2 seasons ago, he was on here stating Deng was one of the top SF in the league...lol! That’s all you need to know about this clown

Reactions: Willy4UK
no one is ever going to argue Wall as a better shooter? But Wall is a better point guard. Also, do you just want to leave out the fact the Celtics have played 1 more game than the Wiz when laying out your stats? Because Wall will have him in rebounds and assists.....Also, we're talking about a 12 game span. 15% of a season. God you all are so desperate to seek validation for a guy who played 11 games in his Duke career and has been straight dog ish on defense his whole career until a 12 game stretch. Wall has been better for 7 years. Kyrie has 12 good games on defense and now hes being hailed as an All NBA defender and best PG by Duke fans.

Kyrie is the best point guard in the NBA period. The guy probably has the best handles I've ever seen, and he's a good/clutch shooter as well. Wall does have the edge defensively but offensively, Kyrie is as good as it gets.

Cavs are 5-7 so I don't get what youre saying..does that mean Lebron is worse than Tobias Harris bc Orlando has a better record?

No he's telling you Kyrie won those games by himself, he doesn't really need teammates, and LeBron was an afterthought on the championship teams in Cleveland. Thank God K developed him in those 11 games.

Reactions: YaySports
Kyrie is the best point guard in the NBA period. The guy probably has the best handles I've ever seen, and he's a good/clutch shooter as well. Wall does have the edge defensively but offensively, Kyrie is as good as it gets.

Oh bull shit. Wall would eat him alive

Reactions: MbergCat

How much does he get others involved?

He's been on the team for 3 weeks. Calm down.

They still haven't played anyone good. SAS without Leonard doesn't count.

I like what Irving is doing now.. but let's wait until the season unfolds and see where he's at. The last two years, Wall was the better PG.. I don't think Kyrie changing teams erases that.

Kyrie hit he ever famous shot that won them game 7. What has Wall done? He couldn't get past last years Celtics team.
And if you're going to say the Spurs were without Leonard then the Celtics have a case saying the were without Hayward.

No he's telling you Kyrie won those games by himself, he doesn't really need teammates, and LeBron was an afterthought on the championship teams in Cleveland. Thank God K developed him in those 11 games.

Duke can have Kyrie honestly.. I don't even care that Kyrie played a 1/4th of the season and actually disrupted their chances at a Final4 that year.

At some point, you have to throw a dog a bone. Look at their NBA talent or lack there of. I mean it's Thanksgiving, guys.. help the needy.

Reactions: RipThru
How much does he get others involved?

Others involved? are you kidding me. Stop with this UK homer bullshit and give credit to where its due. Look how terrible the Cavs are this year and how the Celtics are doing, without Hayward. The guy is a stud and I'm tired hillbilly's downgrading players just because they played at Duke. Go ahead label me as a Duke homer.. like every other ratard on this forum. Just sick and tired of this fan base sometimes.

Kyrie hit he ever famous shot that won them game 7. What has Wall done? He couldn't get past last years Celtics team.
And if you're going to say the Spurs were without Leonard then the Celtics have a case saying the were without Hayward.

Hold on guys.. might be dumber than the Duke fan.

1. Hayward is not Leonard, let's get that right out of the way.
2. Celtics never HAD Hayward. H's not really a loss like Leonard is. I'd argue that the Celtics might have done worse in these first 10 games with Gordon because they'd still be acclimating
3. It's a team sport. Wizards are a 1/10th the organization that the Celtics are, in ownership, coaching, history, etc.
4. Wall never Lebron. Wall has had to lead that team on his own for close to a decade. He had to deal with guys like Blatche, McGee and the ghost of Gilby Arenas and his pistol waving antics..

Others involved? are you kidding me. Stop with this UK homer bullshit and give credit to where its due. Look how terrible the Cavs are this year and how the Celtics are doing, without Hayward. The guy is a stud and I'm tired hillbilly's downgrading players just because they played at Duke. Go ahead label me as a Duke homer.. like every other ratard on this forum. Just sick and tired of this fan base sometimes.

Ok. You're a ratard. And, you knuckle dragging moron, he's averaging less than 6 apg for his career. Not exactly what I'd say "getting others involved".

Facts: Wall was the better PG for 2, maybe even 3 years. Irving is having a great season, and yes, you could argue better than Wall.. But it's an EXTREMELY small sample size and the Celtics have yet to play any sort of tough competition. Tatum and Brown are the real deal, they will be better than Beal and Porter.. Celtics have the better team.

Reactions: crittel56
Why don't you buy a dook shirt and kiss this hillbilly's azz .

He can't start three bigs but you can use an all time NBA Duke team when the question was current NBA all Duke team?

Irving has 2 other great passing guards on his team like Smart and Rozier plus a great passing big man in Al Horford. Plus he doesn't suck at shooting so he doesn't have to facilitate as much.

The Cs are 10-2 while the Wiz are 6-5. The record speaks for itself.
I thought "facilitating the offense" is what a point guard does? Irving is a scorer. PERIOD.

Al Horford is still out with a concussion (AGAIN) and Tatum's x-ray on his foot was negative, but he still DEMANDED an MRI (which was also negative). Neither will play tonight against Charlotte. I hope MKG and Monk beat the Celtics by 30. #NotAFan

You been drinking bro? Your analysis is completely off.

Lol, he's top-7ish, yeah and the only reason he is good is because he got hurt. Had he stayed healthy, coach k would have turned him into crap, he would have fallen out of the lottery, come back for 2-3 more years, then prayed to be a 2nd rounder.
Similar to Grayson Allen, who's given up tens of millions to help coach K's ego.

Reactions: Willy4UK
You mean 2 time All Star and All-NBA Carlos Boozer? Geez BBN has such a short memory and only started watching the NBA when Calipari took over. Kentucky's presence in the NBA was such a joke before 2010, you basically had an immature Rondo and that's it. Cal comes along and recruits like 20 top 10 guys and now you're acting like you've accomplished something great as if these players wouldn't have been successful if they went to college anywhere else.

Wall doesn't beat Kyrie anywhere this year besides assists and that's because Irving has 3 other great passers on his team in Smart, Rozier and Horford.

PPG
Kyrie: 22 (33.4 MPG)
Wall: 21 (35.4 MPG)

FG%
Kyrie: 44.6%
Wall: 41.6%

3P%
Kyrie: 32.1%
Wall: 27%

Steals
Kyrie: 25
Wall: 13

Rebounds
Kyrie: 40
Wall: 38

Kyrie is #1 in the NBA in Defensive Win Shares, has the 5th best Defensive Rating and the 12th best Box Score +/-.

There are no arguments left to take Wall over Kyrie. If the Cavs had Wall instead if Irving, they wouldn't have won the NBA title in 2015.

Yeah, you just come here in “ peace “ right ?

Wall>>> Kyrie and even still Kyrie played like a total of 67 minutes for Duke.

Is kryie the only line you have to grasp on to when trying to compare Cal/ UK’s absolute domination of successful players in the league? Because it’s not working and just makes you look desperate. Desperate for our approval .

lol @ boozer . Where is he now? ... exactly.

Guessing you are without a doubt a bandwagon “Duke fan”

You come here to try and “rub salt “ in wounds (ie barret ... but who cares? Cal will still get his )
You come here to try and defend your Mary Sue of a basketball program. You , as well as the couple other idiot duke fans in this thread are painstakingly seeking our approval . Which is weird bc despite my loathing for all things Duke, you all have an excellent program , are recruiting at a top notch , and look to be a player for a FF this year and next (hopefully you won’t meet Lehigh or USCjr in the tourney tho )

But , so to speak, Duke is sitting on “top of the world” right now (still behind UK) with awesome (yet sketchy recruiting wins ...Bagley, Duval ..) lots of success the last several years but here you are , often , trying to get into a pissing match with UK fans. You have more views and comments on Rupp Rafters than you do your own bandwagon board.

Again though, thanks for the traffic and hits!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT