ADVERTISEMENT

R.J. Barrett Announcement part one

Duke.

Still think that if we replace Knox with Zion and roll with basically the same team next season, we will be able to handle them.

Reactions: STEVECAT
If Barrett picks Duke, then he hates making lots of NBA money and having a prolonged career in the league.

The last great Dukie, Grant Hill, will be applying for Medicare next month

Granted you're mostly right, and I'm not his biggest fan, but Kyrie has to be considered great, even if he was there for 12 games or whatever.

The overall point stands though. UK has a phenomenally higher chance at putting you in position for a second NBA contract.

Cal would be max level swaggy if we do somehow snag Barrett from the dUKies. He may up the hover board celebration

Reactions: brianpoe
Love to have Barrett, but Williamson is the guy I think we can't win a title without (if the guys we think leave, leave that is).

Reactions: Jazzycat
Looking through his Twitter likes it seems like he really focuses on Duke players/announcements

And Barrett retweeted this yesterday:

You people still holding out hope for a Kentucky commitment tomorrow, please don’t toxify the forum by flinging your s**t like enraged chimps for the next month.
Barrett liked this picture on twitter today

It's remarkable how much Duke rips off The Kentucky Brand time and time again without even trying to cover it up.

Not for everyone.
Brotherhood
Positionless players
That stranger things hype video
....it goes on and on

Am I mistaken or has Barrett worn the #1? If so, did you notice in that pic that Reddish and Jones are wearing #s 2 and 3.................

ADVERTISEMENT