ADVERTISEMENT

R.J. Barrett Announcement part one

When did you become a Kentucky fan? I've read your shitty posts over at the UNCheat board about UK over and over and over. They finally had enough of you over there huh? Go to class punk.
I can answer that, I just always was. BTW,you could count one 1 hand all the posts I've made on the UNC board bandwagon Duke fan.

A couple of questions. How many Duke games have you attended, who do you cheer for in football, can you name your All Duke NBA team currently?

Grant Hill and AD would be fun to watch. Don't forget that Elton Brand was a beast in his prime and would be able to score pretty easily on KAT since he's still a work in progress on defense.

Boogie would be a problem for Duke, that's for sure.

Jeff Mullins/JJ Redick have a big edge over Booker since they can play decent D and feast on Booker's non existent defense.

Oh, so we can use a bench now. OK, well then, hello Julius Randle, Eric Bledsoe, Antione Walker, Tony Delk, Nerlens Noel (defense), D. Fox, etc etc etc etc etc. Well you get the picture.

Oh and by the way, KAT wouldn't be guarding Brand, Cousins would.

Looking at the hats, my guess is Oregon. Duke and UK hats look like they haven’t been worn, Oregon hat looks like it’s broken in a bit. (Sighs and looks in the mirror... “what has my life come to?”)

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
Looking at the hats, my guess is Oregon. Duke and UK hats look like they haven’t been worn, Oregon hat looks like it’s broken in a bit. (Sighs and looks in the mirror... “what has my life come to?”)

Hey, if he picks Oregon - that’s awesome and I’d actually root for him next year lol

I swear to God.. you Duke fans better pray that RJ picks Duke and doesn't surprise everyone.. I will have a God damn field day this weekend if he does. You're all getting checked.
We don't pray for recruits because we still win titles. Unlike your majestic program, The best day in the history of our program isn't getting a recruit or getting those recruits drafted.

We don't pray for recruits because we still win titles. Unlike your majestic program, The best day in the history of our program isn't getting a recruit or getting those recruits drafted.
Exactly, you don't give a shit about your players or their future. Another reason duke busts deserve to be busts.

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
Definitely did not win Cleveland a title. He didn’t to $hit until Lebron came along. In fact , pretty sure he and the Cavs were one of the worst in the league.

Cmon... it’s like you’re not even trying

Did you even watch the Cavs/Warriors finals when Cleveland won it? Kyrie went beast mode and carried them...

ADVERTISEMENT