ADVERTISEMENT

QUESTION- Alabama / Auburn

CHAMPCAT11

Senior
Jun 16, 2009
Need some clarification. If Florida beats Alabama that will mean UK, Auburn, and Alabama all have 5 losses in the SEC. I believe Alabama will have one more win but shouldn’t UK be in 3rd place since we beat both of them in our head to head matchups ?

Well if Kentucky beats Vanderbilt then yes we would be in 3rd as of that moment but none of it matters if we don't beat Tennessee too (Alabama is not likely losing to Arkansas and Auburn not likely losing to Missouri or Georgia)

Reactions: CHAMPCAT11
Need some clarification. If Florida beats Alabama that will mean UK, Auburn, and Alabama all have 5 losses in the SEC. I believe Alabama will have one more win but shouldn’t UK be in 3rd place since we beat both of them in our head to head matchups ?
They would be 12-5
We would be 11-5

They would be 1/2 game ahead of us

Because they played a day earlier, they have 1 extra game on us. If we win tomorrow, we will have to same record as Bama.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT