ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Story: Oats coming to Kentucky for a rehearsal?

From this thread here are my thoughts. I really DO hope that Cal pooped his pants after hearing about this article in the local newspaper. You know he's heard about it. My other thought is does Oats put up with primadonnas, push the NBA agenda, allow guys to continue going out there time after time after time not playing defense and grabbing rebounds?

I could not care less if he is an offensive genius or not. All I know is that he wins at a high clip and that's literally all that matters.
cal has a higher win %

Reactions: chattanoogawildcat
"Listen, Mr Oats, great chatting with you. The front office is trying to close up shop. We'll chat more, maybe"

• Haha
Reactions: JDHoss
Ricflair Flop GIF - Ricflair Flop Walkingintoworklike GIFs

• Haha
Reactions: JDHoss
What does that have to do with anything I said??

By the way, we all crucified Cal for allowing UK to shoot 4/32 from deep in an Elite 8 loss to WVA and not putting a stop to the shooting and adjusting...

Well Oats did the exact same thing against SDSU. They shot 3/27, and Oats didn't do one darn thing to adjust...

But yeah, let's all give him a pass...doesn't seem hypocritical in the slightest.
Yeah because that’s all the disgruntled fans talk about is the 3 point shooting around these parts.

Reactions: RunninRichie
It’s a good time to be Nate Oats. When the Alabama men’s basketball coach brings the No. 13 Crimson Tide (19-7, 11-2 SEC) to Lexington to face No. 17 Kentucky (18-8, 8-5 SEC) Saturday at 4 p.m. at Rupp Arena, Bama will carry a one-game lead over No. 5 Tennessee (20-5, 10-3 SEC) in the Southeastern Conference standings. The Crimson Tide are pursuing their third SEC men’s hoops regular-season title in the past 4 seasons. Since Alabama made the hire of Oats, 49, before the 2019-20 season, the former Buffalo Bulls head man has done something no one could have foreseen: He has made Bama — Nick Saban’s Alabama! — the SEC’s most-successful men’s hoops program. Since Oats moved to Tuscaloosa, overall wins by SEC programs are: 1. Alabama 111; 2. Arkansas 108; 3. Auburn 107; 3. Tennessee 107; 5. Kentucky 100.

Read more at: https://www.kentucky.com/article285784231.html#storylink=cpy
mark story… trying to be controversial and the center of attention. I am shocked

• Haha
Reactions: saxonburgcat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT