POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Many Americans didn't know that situations like dumping 20,000 Haitians in one town was happening, all the eating pets talk, whether true or exaggerated has brought mass immigration to the forefront. That isn't bad for Trump.

As JD Vance has said numerous times, it took some cat memes to get the media to even mention Springfield. Hell Dems were even chanting 'we don't eat cats' at a Walz rally recently:

GXh0qxLXkAAOdnX

You support a sexual predator, a fraud, an extorter, a man who showed national security documents around for vanity or possibly to our enemies as a Benedict Arnold, and a subverter of the process of peaceful transfer of power. Think about Trump and the Central Park Five. They were convicted of rape based on coerced confessions. And he urged the death penalty on them in a full page ad. Trump sexually assaulted E. Jean Carroll. No jail time for him. No contrition. Think about Trump and Reality Winner. She was in jail a month after the crime of revealing national security documents. He's had national defense department secrets for almost 4 years and walks free. Oh yeah. The documents she revealed were of Russian interference in our 2016 election for Trump's be
I mean who wouldn't sexually assault E. Jean. Hottest piece since Miss Jane was strutting her stuff on the Beverly Hillbillies.

Many Americans didn't know that situations like dumping 20,000 Haitians in one town was happening, all the eating pets talk, whether true or exaggerated has brought mass immigration to the forefront. That isn't bad for Trump.

As JD Vance has said numerous times, it took some cat memes to get the media to even mention Springfield. Hell Dems were even chanting 'we don't eat cats' at a Walz rally recently:

GXh0qxLXkAAOdnX

There is method to the madness, something a lot of people simply cannot grasp... not even remotely.

This is what WINS the debate; not Her complete distortions and fabrications, Her appeals to emotion and apparently coherent, thoroughly rehearsed "argument."

Reactions: TheFrontRunner

GXh0qxLXkAAOdnX
How many times have we seen this with any number of stories and it usually unfolds in these three steps.

1) Deny the problem even exist
2)When story is proven is true say it's true but i's actually a great thing it's taking place
3)Tarnish and label people who disagree with the government narrative as racist, bigots, homophobes, etc,

It happened 20 years ago...the whale was dead not like he killed it.

The report comes weeks after a left-wing environmental group resurfaced the whale story and called for an investigation.

I received a letter from the National Marine Fisheries Institute saying that they were investigating me for collecting a whale specimen 20 years ago,” Kennedy said Saturday.

“This is all about the weaponization of our government against political opponents,” he added.

Kennedy did not offer details about the incident, but it first became public thanks to a 2012 interview with Kennedy’s daughter, Kick Kennedy, with Town and Country Magazine.

It happened 20 years ago...the whale was dead not like he killed it.

The report comes weeks after a left-wing environmental group resurfaced the whale story and called for an investigation.

I received a letter from the National Marine Fisheries Institute saying that they were investigating me for collecting a whale specimen 20 years ago,” Kennedy said Saturday.

“This is all about the weaponization of our government against political opponents,” he added.

Kennedy did not offer details about the incident, but it first became public thanks to a 2012 interview with Kennedy’s daughter, Kick Kennedy, with Town and Country Magazine.
Is RFK Jr. Aquaman?

How many times have we seen this with any number of stories and it usually unfolds in these three steps.

1) Deny the problem even exist
2)When story is proven is true say it's true but i's actually a great thing it's taking place
3)Tarnish and label people who disagree with the government narrative as racist, bigots, homophobes, etc,

Nailed it.

You support a sexual predator, a fraud, an extorter, a man who showed national security documents around for vanity or possibly to our enemies as a Benedict Arnold, and a subverter of the process of peaceful transfer of power. Think about Trump and the Central Park Five. They were convicted of rape based on coerced confessions. And he urged the death penalty on them in a full page ad. Trump sexually assaulted E. Jean Carroll. No jail time for him. No contrition. Think about Trump and Reality Winner. She was in jail a month after the crime of revealing national security documents. He's had national defense department secrets for almost 4 years and walks free. Oh yeah. The documents she revealed were of Russian interference in our 2016 election for Trump's benefit.

And Harris help Trump reveal the infinite pettiness of his temperament in the last debate. His sympathies and interests end at his belt.
Why are you talking about biden this way?

Why are you talking about biden this way?

If my goal was to vote for a saint, I don't think I ever would've picked the D over R.... maybe Gore?

I dunno, that would be a toss-up.

Character over substance that is... if you are voting for a saint, then you don't know who politicians are.

Reactions: Girthang
It's what they do, I was unaware she was running for office. They think some one is responsible for 350 million ppls actions.

It's just a BS manipulative technique... guilt by association.

There's plenty of guilt to go around under that Blue tent too, ya know?

Reactions: blubo
He's the one who came up with the whole "weird" thing, which was obviously just him projecting his own insecurities.

Obvious to anyone with a clue that is.
The "weird" campaign died faster than William Henry Harrison. Walz... 😆 😆

Only someone as dimwitted as Kamala, would pick the governor of a state she was going to win anyway, and on top of that, he's more annoying than Robin Williams on a 4 day yayo bender. She is Mt. Rushmore level stupid.

I don't even get it.. if you are "liberal" you are supposed to like weird, you are supposed to like eccentricity.

Yet here we are, attacking RFK jr. for being wild and crazy because he left the plantation. I got no problems with "weird" people, and hell, I imagine most men would look at his life and just see a man peppering his life with some badassary and dumbassary, living on his own terms

Only someone as dimwitted as Kamala, would pick the governor of a state she was going to win anyway, and on top of that, he's more annoying than Robin Williams on a 4 day yayo bender. She is Mt. Rushmore level stupid.

Maybe she didn't want someone to overshadow her.

That Shapiro strikes me as 100x the politician she is; she doesn't need to be shown-up at every turn. Whereas Trump is apparently perfectly fine with it. Vance is articulating the MAGA position 100x better than Trump ever could.

Maybe she didn't want someone to overshadow her.

That Shapiro strikes me as 100x the politician she is; she doesn't need to be shown-up at every turn. Whereas Trump is apparently perfectly fine with it. Vance is articulating the MAGA position 100x better than Trump ever could.
She desperately NEEDS someone to overshadow her. I've followed politics for over 50 years, and she is, w/o a doubt, the worst I've ever seen. And that's saying a lot, because I remember McGovern, Mondale/Ferraro, Dukakis, Carter etc.

My math was fine. Comparing the Biden/Harris admin to the Trump admin. Trump was a bigger spender than Biden by far. At least we are getting some roads/bridges/airport infrastructure out of Biden's term.
Nothing to show for Trump's term but a job deficit and tax cuts for the rich.

How many rural high seed internet customers have said service?

How many charging stations built?

Name the road bridge or new airport.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT