POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Keep waiting for the day you fools realize that Jan 6th was not a sightseeing tour and the election wasn't f'ing stolen. Other than that and extremist abortion policies I actually can find some common ground with most Pubs.
GXfIBVDWkAAyjlj

Says someone that supports Harris/Walz.
You support a sexual predator, a fraud, an extorter, a man who showed national security documents around for vanity or possibly to our enemies as a Benedict Arnold, and a subverter of the process of peaceful transfer of power. Think about Trump and the Central Park Five. They were convicted of rape based on coerced confessions. And he urged the death penalty on them in a full page ad. Trump sexually assaulted E. Jean Carroll. No jail time for him. No contrition. Think about Trump and Reality Winner. She was in jail a month after the crime of revealing national security documents. He's had national defense department secrets for almost 4 years and walks free. Oh yeah. The documents she revealed were of Russian interference in our 2016 election for Trump's benefit.

And Harris help Trump reveal the infinite pettiness of his temperament in the last debate. His sympathies and interests end at his belt.

I'm still waiting for you to show me a quote of his that can be construed as inciting violence. In fact, I've been waiting for over a year.
I've already done it. Here ya go again ..
Read for yourself.

(From the article you posted)

Trump said, "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

Criminally provocative... 😆 😆

You all are psychopathically obsessed kooks. LOL

Last edited:
Tim Walz did his best Nero impression, and let his state's biggest city burn, willy nilly.

You obsessive malcontents need to get on the right side of history, and stop acting so silly and stupid. It's getting tiresome. Put on your big boy pants, admit you're wrong, and maybe you can sit at the big table.

(not Lox though, nobody can bear to watch him eat. It's like a caveman at Golden Corral)

You support a sexual predator, a fraud, an extorter, a man who showed national security documents around for vanity or possibly to our enemies as a Benedict Arnold, and a subverter of the process of peaceful transfer of power. Think about Trump and the Central Park Five. They were convicted of rape based on coerced confessions. And he urged the death penalty on them in a full page ad. Trump sexually assaulted E. Jean Carroll. No jail time for him. No contrition. Think about Trump and Reality Winner. She was in jail a month after the crime of revealing national security documents. He's had national defense department secrets for almost 4 years and walks free. Oh yeah. The documents she revealed were of Russian interference in our 2016 election for Trump's benefit.

And Harris help Trump reveal the infinite pettiness of his temperament in the last debate. His sympathies and interests end at his belt.
Not voting for a Saint. Voting for someone that has a better view of this Country’s future than Harris I believe.

Only one of those riots was incited by a sitting President of the United States.
Only one in history.
While the previous "protests" were promoted and endorsed by butt-hurt Democrats, including Kamala herself.

"Summer of Love" = GD coup attempt. Shame on you, Sam, for even insinuating otherwise.

linda wilson looking at the camera6
“What happens here, stays with us,” Queens manager Linda M. Wilson told her team, warning them not to tell anyone that the staff’s kids and grandkids attended out-of-town trips. Facebook Linda Wilson

Not voting for a Saint. Voting for someone that has a better view of this Country’s future than Harris I believe.
A saint? He's a gangster who used the power of the office to enrich himself.

You ought to at least ask yourself what you're getting for your shared hatred. The anti-abortion vote. Well, he's already announced -- stressed -- that he's a big supporter of IVF. He's fertilizer in chief. Since IVF usually involves un-implanted embryos, how does that square with person-from-conception? It doesn't. Well, he's a big immigration wall guy. The only wall builder. Well, no. He was a wall rebuilder. 5 miles. I repeat: 5 miles of new wall. Out of hundreds of miles of existing. He's billed himself as someone who will immediately deport illegals. Except, he didn't when he was president, did he?

We will still be a nation of laws. And a nation of due process. The rounding up of millions of suspects without benefit of law isn't quite a nation of laws.

Maybe that's what you want. Despotism. There's always a problem with dictators, though. How do you plan on getting rid of a bad one?

And you've supported a GD creep for the past 3.75 years.

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fb2467970-5578-11e9-a8f5-a9ee11ff7e6d.png

Classified documents, eh?

Hur Report, anyone?

Shaking my GD head.

I've definitely heard varieties of Trump speaking. More refined and articulate in an interview vs the Mafia man threatening to beat up people at rallies.
It changes based on the audience.

Varieties & accent are two different things. The first tape is 25 years old. Peoples voices change with age. That's not a day to day change. On the one, changed it for emphasis. But in total, all those are much closer to each other than KH's made up black voice is to her typical voice & cackles. He wasn't pandering to the audience.

linda wilson looking at the camera6
“What happens here, stays with us,” Queens manager Linda M. Wilson told her team, warning them not to tell anyone that the staff’s kids and grandkids attended out-of-town trips. Facebook Linda Wilson
The smug look on that reptilian face fills me with the overwhelming urge to HIT it square on, with a long handled shovel. And man, I mean really putting some "mustard" on it. I'd gladly do the time (as long as it was aggravated assault, and not attempted murder)

Theoretically, what would I get for that (would be my first offense, no previous "convictions")

Reactions: blubo and mdlUK.1
And you've supported a GD creep for the past 3.75 years.

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fb2467970-5578-11e9-a8f5-a9ee11ff7e6d.png

Classified documents, eh?

Hur Report, anyone?

Shaking my GD head.
Showering with his daughter also.

Reactions: blubo
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT