POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

It's stuff like this that if you think about it logically you can see how nonsensical some of these polls are. LIke in PA... a country that Trump won over Biden by 30k votes. Mostly blue collar workers. They are saying Kamala is surging there. LOL. Who believes that kind of stuff?
Dumb question/conclusion on Baris' part. If KH has a 30 point lead in the likes of CA & MA and say 10 in NY & NJ & IL, of course she doesn't have leads as big elsewhere. And she has smaller leads or is behind in all of MN's bordering states. NET, what's surprising is that she's ahead at all there. But some are all in on Baris I suppose.

Last edited:
This is another perfect example of why the government needs to GTFO of people's pants and doctors offices.

GXeRLkRWsAARL7Y

Call answered by Mr. Data.
Might wanna check your facts before posting info that makes ya look bad. 😂

Liberal math again, Sam. From your own link.

Barack Obama $7,663,615,710,425.00
Joe Biden $4,738,415,474,674.48

Donald Trump $6,700,491,178,561.60

Liberal math again, Sam. From your own link.

Barack Obama $7,663,615,710,425.00
Joe Biden $4,738,415,474,674.48

Donald Trump $6,700,491,178,561.60
My math was fine. Comparing the Biden/Harris admin to the Trump admin. Trump was a bigger spender than Biden by far. At least we are getting some roads/bridges/airport infrastructure out of Biden's term.
Nothing to show for Trump's term but a job deficit and tax cuts for the rich.

I thought Hillary was bad. Kamala is THE most annoying person on the planet. I can't even FATHOM having to listen to that nasally, disingenous, annoying laugh, having c*** for 4 plus years. 😆

Seriously, she is the WORST.

She’s not smart enough to not fake accents playing to the crowd. What a fake individual she is.
It's actually a sign of respect and intelligence being able to speak to a crowd in a manner they relate to better.
Kinda like Trump does when he talks to his Caveman crowd about eating pets, windmill cancer and beating people up.

• Haha
Reactions: Catfan in Tn.
It's actually a sign of respect and intelligence being able to speak to a crowd in a manner they relate to better.
Kinda like Trump does when he talks to his Caveman crowd about eating pets, windmill cancer and beating people up.

Has your head breached her small intestine yet?

It’s a sign of disrespect Sam. Totally fake and you buy into it 100%.

Reactions: vhcat70
During the football game, Harris had a commercial they she will make the middle class strong again. She has to be elected to do that? She and Biden can’t do that now?

Reactions: AustinTXCat
It’s a sign of disrespect Sam. Totally fake and you buy into it 100%.
There's science and rationale behind it.
Makes perfect sense. Most people do this at times. I definitely speak different at work than when I am with buddies at a UK game. I speak differently giving a lesson in class than at home. We all do this.

My math was fine. Comparing the Biden/Harris admin to the Trump admin. Trump was a bigger spender than Biden by far. At least we are getting some roads/bridges/airport infrastructure out of Biden's term.
Nothing to show for Trump's term but a job deficit and tax cuts for the rich.
Um, no, Sam.

$12 trillion under Barry + Joe ≠ $6.7 trillion under Donald.

Furthermore, enlighten us all on Biden's failed broadband bill, Sam.

I'll hang up and listen.

Makes perfect sense. Most people do this at times. I definitely speak different at work than when I am with buddies at a UK game. I speak differently giving a lesson in class than at home. We all do this.
Subtle shifts, as the article states, happen frequently. But even withy them, people still know it's the authentic you. Her OTOH, makes absurd, other than to her, changes. That's disrespect as CFIT stated.

Reactions: HymanKaplan
Then show me different Trump accents. She is recorded with multiple, i.e., inauthentic as they come.
I've definitely heard varieties of Trump speaking. More refined and articulate in an interview vs the Mafia man threatening to beat up people at rallies.
It changes based on the audience.

YOU and YOUR ilk might revel in being obsequious, but the rest of us do not. You're really strange...

If Trump was doing that you would be all in on criticizing him and rightfully so. She is total fake and you are good with that. Ok

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT