POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That news clipping was obviously fake. But you democrats drinking horse cum certainly rings true. Just because that clipping is fake, doesn’t mean Walz doesn’t blow horse.

Remember, governor horse cum was spreading the JD Vance couch lie, so he opened himself up to this even if it’s false, which it probably isn’t, because he’s a lefty.
Seems like Waltz needs to get out in front of this and assure us all it’s not true. ;)🤣

Why punish kids if their parents won't pay??
Haven’t forgotten about you…,

I’m an engineer by education and profession, not an educational administrator. If I were, I would use whatever leverage I had to incentivize deadbeat parents to pay - forbid their kids from extracurricular activities, school sports etc. Maybe withhold the kids reports card until they’re paid up. On the supply side, I wouldn’t withhold food from non-paying kids, but would offer baloney and cheese sandwiches etc.

I guess the difference between you and me is that I see the public school system’s mission as teaching our kids how to read, write, perform arithmetic, and become good citizens as they enter college, military, or the workplace. You, on the other hand, appear to see public schools as an extension of the nanny state, and as a vehicle for indoctrination as opposed to developing critical thinking skills.

That’s actually the opposite of what it says which I laid out already multiple times on here and you know it.

You have to go by the original Hebrew wording because of multiple poor English Bible translations with this verse.

v22 a premature birth is taking place here, not a miscarriage “shakol” (abortion, bereave). That word is not used here.

v23 if there is further injury, life for a life applies. Meaning you cause the death of the unborn, you pay with your life. Get it?
Completely screwed that up and got it backwards dude. 😂
A miscarriage means the baby died. There was a fine imposed for that. But if the mother dies as well, it is punishable by death. The words are not hard to comprehend.

Exodus 21:22–25

NRSV

22 When people who are fighting injure a pregnant woman so that there is a miscarriage, and yet no further harm follows, the one responsible shall be fined what the woman’s husband demands, paying as much as the judges determine. 23 If any harm follows, then you shall give life for life, 24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.

What an idiotic take....even for you.
There were no dinosaurs alive at the time the Bible was written. Abortion was a fairly common practice during that time.
Not one time is the word "ABORTION" mentioned ANYWHERE in the Bible.
But ya'll are passing laws left and right forcing children to carry a rapist's baby based on YOUR moral viewpoint based on YOUR religious views. It's cruel and falsely based on your interpretation of a book that makes no mention of it at all except to say a woman's life is more valuable than the child she carries.
One of the only mention of an abortion occurring in the Bible was one in which the life of the mother unjured in a fight is punishable by death while the life of the fetus is valued as a monetary fine.
What is that saying????? A living person holds a higher value than a NON living fetus.
It was a judgement call then....and it is a judgement call now.

Cite just ONE place in the Bible that ABORTION is written. Cite ONE place in the Bible where ABORTION is forbidden. Good luck with that. Anything else is nothing more than your OPINION on the matter that holds no more value than mine or anyone else's. In fact....This passage below backs up my opinion better than anything you have presented.

Exodus 21:22-25​

22 “When people who are fighting injure a pregnant woman so that there is a miscarriage and yet no further harm follows, the one responsible shall be fined what the woman’s husband demands, paying as much as the judges determine. 23 If any harm follows, then you shall give life for life, 24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.​

You are such a moron ... even for ... well, you. Read Job and get back to me you brainless dolt.

Several people have already answered you in full and even provided fantastic websites that fully answered the question. You are literally not smart enough to understand them.

Finally, this is how stupid you are ... you think I am going to listen to someone who doesn't believe in God or that the Bible is the inspired word of God, to convince me what the Bible or what God has already made clear to me. LOL. You are a short-bus special kind of stupid.

And once again, are you huffing solvent, glue, paint?
Trump is not holding rallies at Lee Greenwood concerts.
Is your brain so pickled that you can't understand simple distinctions?
Wait....Is this Joe Biden??!
Atlanta last week was a Thee Stallion concert/ kammiefest.
Wisconsin was a Bon Iver concert/ Kammielapplooza.
Those aren't concerts goofus.... Those are entertainers coming to a rally to perform a few songs to support Harris. Megan Thee Stallion only performed 4 songs. Bon Iver also only played 4 songs.

You are such a moron ... even for ... well, you. Read Job and get back to me you brainless dolt.

Several people have already answered you in full and even provided fantastic websites that fully answered the question. You are literally not smart enough to understand them.

Finally, this is how stupid you are ... you think I am going to listen to someone who doesn't believe in God or that the Bible is the inspired word of God, to convince me what the Bible or what God has already made clear to me. LOL. You are a short-bus special kind of stupid.
I present facts. You present insults. You lose again.

• Haha
Reactions: Lost In FL
What an idiotic take....even for you.
There were no dinosaurs alive at the time the Bible was written. Abortion was a fairly common practice during that time.
Not one time is the word "ABORTION" mentioned ANYWHERE in the Bible.
But ya'll are passing laws left and right forcing children to carry a rapist's baby based on YOUR moral viewpoint based on YOUR religious views. It's cruel and falsely based on your interpretation of a book that makes no mention of it at all except to say a woman's life is more valuable than the child she carries.
One of the only mention of an abortion occurring in the Bible was one in which the life of the mother unjured in a fight is punishable by death while the life of the fetus is valued as a monetary fine.
What is that saying????? A living person holds a higher value than a NON living fetus.
It was a judgement call then....and it is a judgement call now.

Cite just ONE place in the Bible that ABORTION is written. Cite ONE place in the Bible where ABORTION is forbidden. Good luck with that. Anything else is nothing more than your OPINION on the matter that holds no more value than mine or anyone else's. In fact....This passage below backs up my opinion better than anything you have presented.

Exodus 21:22-25​

22 “When people who are fighting injure a pregnant woman so that there is a miscarriage and yet no further harm follows, the one responsible shall be fined what the woman’s husband demands, paying as much as the judges determine. 23 If any harm follows, then you shall give life for life, 24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.​

Show me in the Old Testament the word "crucifixion". (I can bold shit and increase the font size too, and I suppose in your head that means you're making a point...) Guess they didn't have those during the time the Bible was written.

Even show a reference in the New Testament that wasn't specific to Jesus and the two sinners. Are you also going to argue that they never crucified anyone but Jesus and the two sinners? LMAO.

You know another word that is NOT in the Bible ... happiness. Are you going to tell us that happiness didn't exist during the times of the Bible authors?

Hey dumbass one more thing ... you'll never figure this out on your own, but dinosaurs actually ARE described in the Bible (that was kind of a test to see if you actually knew anything ... you didn't disappoint ... you are a reliable Dim voter for sure), they just didn't have the same word for it. And that is why the word "abortion" is not in the bible either.

Do not ever come at any of us again on this topic. You are WAY out of your league. Instead, you just go run along and worship at your alter with the child sacrifice you cherish.

Last edited:
Completely screwed that up and got it backwards dude. 😂
A miscarriage means the baby died. There was a fine imposed for that. But if the mother dies as well, it is punishable by death. The words are not hard to comprehend.

Exodus 21:22–25

NRSV

22 When people who are fighting injure a pregnant woman so that there is a miscarriage, and yet no further harm follows, the one responsible shall be fined what the woman’s husband demands, paying as much as the judges determine. 23 If any harm follows, then you shall give life for life, 24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.

Lead a horse to water… again, it’s a misleading translation.

“I LITERALLY GAVE YOU THE ORIGINAL WORD FOR WORD HEBREW IN THOSE LINKS!”

Read the links.

Moses didn’t speak English. You know this, correct?

GUbHYn_W4AE2hCD
does anyone have the court transcript, argument or video of this?

This is a very even-handed take. Yes, the border bill wasn't perfect. Nothing in Washington is. But what it had was bipartisan support in a rare moment of political will. That then got blowtorched by Trump's ambition. None of that is disputable.
I told him why it was bipartisan. All republicans do not stick together like the Dems do. There only real interests, both sides, was to throw out to the people that a bill was created. They know most common people are not going to see it.

To get our country back to the real America moderate Dems should vote for Trump so the real America can come back. Four more years of these crazy anti American far left idiots may change this country to the point there is no coming back in our lifetime. Accept Trump for the good of this country, the people, your children and grandchildren that should mean a whole lot more to you than these far left anti American people that only care about power to change this country like they want it. Crush these sorry people that only want to destroy our country for their sakes away from the common sense man.

Then after the four years you can elect a moderate democrat like a Manchin or Shapiro for instance. Then whoever wins we can get back to both sides working together for the betterment of the country and the people. Keep these far left lunatics out of the picture forever.

Reactions: Lost In FL
If their parents won’t pay, lock their ass up or sterilize them after two kids. It’s sickening how some just play the system. Some kids whose parents don’t work and live off the government have more than those that just scrape by but have too much pride to receive handouts. These progressives think everybody should have equal income because many of them don’t work. Pisses me off.
Idk why you want government to control people’s lives but it’s not cool. Do you want the government to sterilize people that you don’t like after they had two kids? Weird

I have been critical of Biden's border policy. He did nothing for 3.5 years. I fully admit that as a Dem.
But the Dems in Congress were working behind the scenes with Republicans to craft a border law that could pass thru Congress.
They had a bill that could pass. The Border Union was behind it. Biden was ready to sign it.... And Trump sh** on it for pure political reasons.
Biden then issued an EO to stop the stream of immigrants at the border.
Trump had 2 full years where he had a Republican majority in Congress and DID NOTHING.
Republicans are just as much to blame for the border BS as Dems are.
After trashing a darn good border law that was written by a Republican....
y'all can't say Jack Sh**.
Most Americans know this.
Why was allowing 2500 illegals per day to enter a good bill in any way?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT