POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have been critical of Biden's border policy. He did nothing for 3.5 years. I fully admit that as a Dem.
But the Dems in Congress were working behind the scenes with Republicans to craft a border law that could pass thru Congress.
They had a bill that could pass. The Border Union was behind it. Biden was ready to sign it.... And Trump sh** on it for pure political reasons.
Biden then issued an EO to stop the stream of immigrants at the border.
Trump had 2 full years where he had a Republican majority in Congress and DID NOTHING.
Republicans are just as much to blame for the border BS as Dems are.
After trashing a darn good border law that was written by a Republican....
y'all can't say Jack Sh**.
Most Americans know this.
That border bill was garbage. You know this. But it doesn’t fit your narrative. Trump had border crossings under control. That’s an absolute fact. Then Biden made it clear he would roll back all Trumps work. You see because his puppet masters want those illegals to vote. And vote they will.

You know that bill was not going to touch the problem they had created. A few Republicans, like McConnell in the Senate for instance, have always over compromised with the Dems on some legislature just to say they helped pass a bill. That is all this was. I know that because of what it said. It wasn't going to make a difference. Pretty much all of the bad stuff was still in play. These few people wanted to pass that bill to say to the naive people of the country 'look what we did, we passed a bill to help the border.' And most would have believed it because most average Americans don't keep up with things like that in detail. Would just like for any Dem to tell me why Biden changed ANY of Trumps policies on the border. All he had to do was finish the wall and leave everything in tact. Remain in Mexico was big in keeping our country clean from gangs, criminals, killers, terrorists and druggies. I just really don't see what you are talking about in that bill that was good.
Good luck getting through to that one...

Reactions: mdlUK.1
You know that bill was not going to touch the problem they had created. A few Republicans, like McConnell in the Senate for instance, have always over compromised with the Dems on some legislature just to say they helped pass a bill. That is all this was. I know that because of what it said. It wasn't going to make a difference. Pretty much all of the bad stuff was still in play. These few people wanted to pass that bill to say to the naive people of the country 'look what we did, we passed a bill to help the border.' And most would have believed it because most average Americans don't keep up with things like that in detail. Would just like for any Dem to tell me why Biden changed ANY of Trumps policies on the border. All he had to do was finish the wall and leave everything in tact. Remain in Mexico was big in keeping our country clean from gangs, criminals, killers, terrorists and druggies. I just really don't see what you are talking about in that bill that was good.
He has no idea what was good in it. His overlords told him it was good. It was filled with pork so every asshole in congress could launder more taxpayer money to themselves.

Reactions: IdaCat
I mean WTF? What kind of sh*t country do we live in under Democrat rule when this guy can just say "ooops, you caught me" and continue to run for the 2nd highest job in the land??

Lee Greenwood says hi.
And once again, are you huffing solvent, glue, paint?
Trump is not holding rallies at Lee Greenwood concerts.
Is your brain so pickled that you can't understand simple distinctions?
Wait....Is this Joe Biden??!
Atlanta last week was a Thee Stallion concert/ kammiefest.
Wisconsin was a Bon Iver concert/ Kammielapplooza.

Reactions: SDC888 and IdaCat
I have been critical of Biden's border policy. He did nothing for 3.5 years. I fully admit that as a Dem.
But the Dems in Congress were working behind the scenes with Republicans to craft a border law that could pass thru Congress.
They had a bill that could pass. The Border Union was behind it. Biden was ready to sign it.... And Trump sh** on it for pure political reasons.
Biden then issued an EO to stop the stream of immigrants at the border.
Trump had 2 full years where he had a Republican majority in Congress and DID NOTHING.
Republicans are just as much to blame for the border BS as Dems are.
After trashing a darn good border law that was written by a Republican....
y'all can't say Jack Sh**.
Most Americans know this.
This is a very even-handed take. Yes, the border bill wasn't perfect. Nothing in Washington is. But what it had was bipartisan support in a rare moment of political will. That then got blowtorched by Trump's ambition. None of that is disputable.

While I agree folks want someone else I disagree that someone is anything like Harris.

Trump had this election won.. but he then he took his gun aimed it at his feet n keeps shooting.
True but the country was at a point where a majority wanted anyone but Biden or Trump. Whoever made the move first would have the advantage. Dems had the balls to do it. She still needs to have smart answers on important issues but justified or not, the left seems excited about the change and her choosing Walz. Maybe Trump still wins but if he doesn't, they've gotta move on. It doesn't make sense to keep voting for Trump to have the nomination over and over.

Rudakubana was a Christian citizen born in Cardiff. Shut your mouth you know-nothing idiot. Who cheers on violent rioting as cities and businesses burn! Burn down more stores and hotels, loser! 🤣
I don't give a shit about Rudakubana, you incredible loon. I'm Agnostic and proud of it.

Now get the hell outta my face.

seriously? at some point you think she’s going to have to answer some questions? she’s a dem. she won’t have to answer shit.

I do think that if she wants to keep moderates, they are going to need to see SOMETHING from her. Despite some of the libs here not understanding how momentum works.. it will run out, no matter what, unless she gives us something.

Even Trumps assassination attempt. It was eventually going to be back page news. So I don't think Kamala can keep going on like she has been for the last 2 weeks.

Reactions: SDC888
The Bible specifically cites an example of a pregnant woman being injured during a fight and specifically places a higher value on her life than the fetus. That is a fact.

That’s actually the opposite of what it says which I laid out already multiple times on here and you know it.

You have to go by the original Hebrew wording because of multiple poor English Bible translations with this verse.

v22 a premature birth is taking place here, not a miscarriage “shakol” (abortion, bereave). That word is not used here.

v23 if there is further injury, life for a life applies. Meaning you cause the death of the unborn, you pay with your life. Get it?

Last edited:
It doesn't. There aren't any undecideds there. Why they're so useless these days.
Disagree to an extent. There aren’t many, but there are some who won’t tune in and decide if/who they will vote for until September/October. And there is probably a sliver who will definitely vote for Trump or Harris if they vote at all, but getting them motivated to do so it key. However I would argue there are exceedingly few voters in Trump’s base who are iffy about voting. Those folks will crawl over razor blades to get to the voting booth for him. Harris may experience some waning interest if she has to start answering real questions and displaying her true self.

That’s actually the opposite of what it says which I laid out already multiple times on here and you know it.

You have to go by the Hebrew wording because of multiple poor English Bible translations with this verse.

v22 a premature birth is taking place here, not a miscarriage “shakol” (abortion, bereave). That word is not used here.

v23 if there is further injury, life for a life applies. Meaning you cause the death of the unborn, you pay with your life. Get it?
At the end of the day, who cares what a mythological book has to say.

Reactions: Dionysus444
As Harris slowly expands her lead while R leaning states are moving into the Toss Up category, does anyone know where Trump is hiding? Does Mar-a-Lago have a basement? Where's Trump? Where's the old man?
Don't get out much? Trump spoke for over an hour to thousands in Atlanta just 4 days ago.

Next.

Reactions: blubo and IdaCat
I need a response from Willy on this....

31328a61e1670889.png
But Vance is "weird"

While you're all sharing poorly crafted memes and bitching about 2020 and made up treason talk, new polling today shows a tie in GA, Harris up 3 in WI, and Harris up 2 in AZ.

Y'all having fun yet?
Ya gotta love the idjits who trash talk before the game is over. See the Young Turks on election night 2020.

Midsissy Twink: Trump hasn't spoken in 4 days, WTF coward?
Midsissy Twink: Kamala hasn't done an interview in 3 weeks, but she's probably just busy kthxbai

Reactions: blubo
they won’t see the truth in front of them until it’s too late
They think they’re fighting the good and noble causes and that they won’t be touched as a result. Boy do they have another thing coming. They don’t realize they will be culled just like the rest of us.

Reactions: blubo
Ya gotta love the idjits who trash talk before the game is over. See the Young Turks on election night 2020.
I recall seeing that clip lol. That was also 2016. I see we're back to pretending everything is going to be just like 2016 again since that's the last time Trump actually won anything. And talking a little trash is part of the game. You guys talk all the trash all the time, no matter what. It's weird how it's okay if you guys do it but not if an "outsider" to the thread does it. Hell, if Trump wins I'll say congrats and good luck to the guy here.

Latest Ipsos poll: Harris 42%, Trump 37%, Kennedy 4%

Just FYI.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT