POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tim Walz: “We can make sure that those weapons of war, that I carried in war, is the only place where those weapons are at.”

Psst, hey Tim, what war are you referring to that you were in? Your NG overseas assignment was in Italy...long after WW2.

• Love
Reactions: Lost In FL and BBUK
Nothing to see here. Let’s just not talk about it. It’s just not newsworthy. It’s just an attempted assasination of a former President and current candidate. The SS only knew that the guy was on the roof with a long gun and rangefinder and clear line of sight about 50 minutes before he fired. I mean, they had him under observation, but is it right to be critical? Maybe it made Crooks too relaxed. He probably was waiting to be shot or stopped the whole time he was on that roof. But the SS was one step ahead of him. They let him get relaxed and overconfident on purpose. And he missed.

Thanks, SS, for protecting Mr. Trump.

Reactions: screwduke1
Enlightening to see how many libs are in favor of full term abortions. Even some of my family. I appreciate them giving me an honest view of their inner selves.

Reactions: Lost In FL
Hunter gets a pardon, Kamala gets to be first female president. Biden's handlers talk about this 'historic' act they think will be great for his legacy. She gets to do a few 'presidential' events before the election 'no questions by press during these events' of course'

Idk why you want government to control people’s lives but it’s not cool. Do you want the government to sterilize people that you don’t like after they had two kids? Weird

Where ya been man?

I was just thinking that catpaw was missing a shitposting alt.

How do you guys still not understand that Joe didnt want more than 40 people at his rallies because there is a deadly pandemic

This is why he is such a great leader. He sacrificed for the health of the people and leads by example.

That's why he won the election. God bless him
🤣🤣🤣

Still the moron posts. I didn't block but I started with it.... An old moron to boot. Contradicts itself but too stupid to realize it....and really wouldn't understand it if he did .. just post like it has sense but has more cents in its pockets.....

@UK82

I bet @DreadLox considers this a terrorist attack

The current COVID strain is much different than 2020-2021. I have no idea what world you imagine I live in that I wouldn't know that. Or how you imagine that cavalierly risking someone else's life and health in the 1st two years of the pandemic was just swell. We were all menaced then. Some people tried to mitigate the risk for themselves and others. Some behaved like spoiled brats. Did you help mitigate or were you a spoiled brat?

672812e3b4931b9f.png

Still the moron posts. I didn't block but I started with it.... An old moron to boot. Contradicts itself but too stupid to realize it....and really wouldn't understand it if he did .. just post like it has sense but has more cents in its pockets

AND 35+ million illegals.....

Dump that back over the border and problems lessen dramatically.... Also getting rid of about 350 communists out of the government at the same time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT