POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That border bill was garbage. You know this. But it doesn’t fit your narrative. Trump had border crossings under control. That’s an absolute fact. Then Biden made it clear he would roll back all Trumps work. You see because his puppet masters want those illegals to vote. And vote they will.
It was the border bill that Republicans wanted until Trump decided he'd rather stoke discontent.

Reactions: ThePrinceIsKing
quote-the-rights-of-man-come-not-from-the-generosity-of-the-state-but-from-the-hand-of-god-john-f-kennedy-55-55-32.jpg

Who enforces those laws... 😆 :mad:
The one in Georgia? Republicans.

Election Deniers are governors in Alabama, Alaska, Florida, Iowa, Louisiana, Montana, Tennessee, and Texas.

Election Deniers are Attorneys General in Alabama, Florida, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Mississippi, Missouri, South Carolina, Texas, and Utah

Election Deniers are Secretaries of State in Alabama, Indiana Missouri, West Virginia, and Wyoming

Election Deniers are on the State Election Board in Hawaii and Wisconsin

We were spared a Constitutional Crisis because there were honest people in 2020. Lots of people are there who have vowed "revenge" for their imaginary grievance.

Last edited:
The current COVID strain is much different than 2020-2021. I have no idea what world you imagine I live in that I wouldn't know that. Or how you imagine that cavalierly risking someone else's life and health in the 1st two years of the pandemic was just swell. We were all menaced then. Some people tried to mitigate the risk for themselves and others. Some behaved like spoiled brats. Did you help mitigate or were you a spoiled brat?
^ This guy definitely wore a mask alone in his car.

Why was allowing 2500 illegals per day to enter a good bill in any way?
Because there is a zero birth rate in America and an average of 7 to 8 thousand people die per day.
If you want anyone paying into your Medicaid or Social Security over the next 30 years....
You better pray to God we start letting in more than 2,500 per day or our entire economic system crashes down.
Ever wonder why nobody ever does anything about da Border??? 😂😂😂😂

Because there is a zero birth rate in America and an average of 7 to 8 thousand people die per day.
If you want anyone paying into your Medicaid or Social Security over the next 30 years....
You better pray to God we start letting in more than 2,500 per day or our entire economic system crashes down.
Ever wonder why nobody ever does anything about da Border??? 😂😂😂😂

Stop pushing for every inconvenient pregnancy to be aborted. That’ll help the birth rate.

Stop pushing for every inconvenient pregnancy to be aborted. That’ll help the birth rate.
The actual rate in 1.66. We're not even close to the lowest. South Korea has 0.78

Most of the industrial world has a TFR below replacement. Even India. Even Mexico. Central America as a whole is almost just at replacement. China is at rapid cratering: 1.16

Africa is still bursting -- 4.155 -- but it's coming down.
Europe - 1.46
North America - 1.78
South America -- 1.958
Asia varies by country but most are far below replacement

The great movie Children of Men was about the fear of strangers: immigrants and babies. It's an amazing movie but you can only watch it once.

Every single feminist leftist should have to watch this crap to see what is being brought in.

Also in New York

Last edited:
Good for him. I’m growing tired of the new norm that was created during Covid where everyone believes they are incapable of doing anything if they have the slightest sniffle.
Yep.

I also can’t stand “They got Covid right now.” Ohhhh you mean a cold/flu? Why are you even taking Covid tests still? 😂

Remember in 2020 when people who got Covid called people they were around to inform them as if they tested positive for an STD and had to tell their partners?

Where ya been man?

I was just thinking that catpaw was missing a shitposting alt.

🤣🤣🤣
I’m sorry I took a break from the Kentucky sports message board political thread for little while but the entertainment was too much to not enjoy.
If they’re a deadbeat parent. Why should my taxes go towards keeping them up? I’m sure you’re willing to give them every dime you make.
How about we don’t let anyone the government considers to be a dead beat parent have kids. Freedom!

Show me in the Old Testament the word "crucifixion". (I can bold shit and increase the font size too, and I suppose in your head that means you're making a point...) Guess they didn't have those during the time the Bible was written.

Even show a reference in the New Testament that wasn't specific to Jesus and the two sinners. Are you also going to argue that they never crucified anyone but Jesus and the two sinners? LMAO.

You know another word that is NOT in the Bible ... happiness. Are you going to tell us that happiness didn't exist during the times of the Bible authors?

Hey dumbass one more thing ... you'll never figure this out on your own, but dinosaurs actually ARE described in the Bible (that was kind of a test to see if you actually knew anything ... you didn't disappoint ... you are a reliable Dim voter for sure), they just didn't have the same word for it. And that is why the word "abortion" is not in the bible either.

Do not ever come at any of us again on this topic. You are WAY out of your league. Instead, you just go run along and worship at your alter with the child sacrifice you cherish.
You don't really occupy any high ground when you think dinosaurs and the Bible were contemporary, like @cole854 posted.

Lol. There you go, like a cult member would, using a proven liar to make a case about lying. You are incredibly stupid. That is like using a Bernie quote to prove something about econ, or hairbrushes.

You do not even realize your "confirmation" is an opinion piece written FIVE years ago!! Hardly relevant to the trial! Bwahahahaha. You went full retard AGAIN!

PLEASE keep defending, err digging, yourself!! Haha

I told him why it was bipartisan. All republicans do not stick together like the Dems do. There only real interests, both sides, was to throw out to the people that a bill was created. They know most common people are not going to see it.

To get our country back to the real America moderate Dems should vote for Trump so the real America can come back. Four more years of these crazy anti American far left idiots may change this country to the point there is no coming back in our lifetime. Accept Trump for the good of this country, the people, your children and grandchildren that should mean a whole lot more to you than these far left anti American people that only care about power to change this country like they want it. Crush these sorry people that only want to destroy our country for their sakes away from the common sense man.

Then after the four years you can elect a moderate democrat like a Manchin or Shapiro for instance. Then whoever wins we can get back to both sides working together for the betterment of the country and the people. Keep these far left lunatics out of the picture forever.
Manchin is a traitor and the country has moved beyond y'all. Trump is not a moderate and you shouldn't expect my side to "accept Trump for the good of our country" if you're going to call our candidates "far left".

I do think that if she wants to keep moderates, they are going to need to see SOMETHING from her. Despite some of the libs here not understanding how momentum works.. it will run out, no matter what, unless she gives us something.

Even Trumps assassination attempt. It was eventually going to be back page news. So I don't think Kamala can keep going on like she has been for the last 2 weeks.
They’re gonna keep them both sheltered until the DNC, then she will read a fiery bombastic speech. Completely written for her and teleprompters to deliver it. Her followers will cheer and the media will be slobbering all over her after it. They’ll compare her speech to some of the greatest ever. That’s when she’ll get her biggest bump.

Damn, he'd be slaughtering Kamala. But MAGA said no.

I hate this line of thought.

He’ll keep Florida republican for as long as he is there and won’t even let it get close.

We need his kind in place in certain areas and it would be nice to get someone like him in Ohio too.

No need to run him to the White House and need to replace him.

Vivek is the best answer after Trump.

Maybe Vance can be governor of Ohio after.

Reactions: Lost In FL
My only push is to stop forcing children to have their rapist or molester's baby.
Unbelievable that I have to fight people on here about that issue. Nutty as hell.

I'd argue like 100% of the world. What other country (besides UK, I'll spot you that one) allows foreigners to vote in their election? (I don't know...)

UK and Canada were the 2 I was thinking of besides us when I used 90%, but it's more like >96-98%.

My only push is to stop forcing children to have their rapist or molester's baby.
Unbelievable that I have to fight people on here about that issue. Nutty as hell.
You’re going to vote for a ticket that desires full term abortions. You have no moral high ground.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT