POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I used to think - please let Joe stay alive. I know he has dementia, but this chick would be even worse. But I don't feel that way anymore. Neither one of them would be the real president - I don't know how that works, but Joe ain't making any decisions. Neither would she. So, it really doesn't matter which one is sitting behind the desk. And folks, this is funny as hell. She is entertaining. It is exactly like the OP said. It is like we are in High school English class and your best buddy is bsing his way through a book report and he hasn't read the book. I actually laughed out loud at this. She would be better than watching Joe walking around confused. I think I would prefer that she be president.

3682f7aaffb1e776.jpg

I used to think - please let Joe stay alive. I know he has dementia, but this chick would be even worse. But I don't feel that way anymore. Neither one of them would be the real president - I don't know how that works, but Joe ain't making any decisions. Neither would she. So, it really doesn't matter which one is sitting behind the desk. And folks, this is funny as hell. She is entertaining. It is exactly like the OP said. It is like we are in High school English class and your best buddy is bsing his way through a book report and he hasn't read the book. I actually laughed out loud at this. She would be better than watching Joe walking around confused. I think I would prefer that she be president.
Probably why she was chosen as his running mate. Somebody like Susan Rice, who can at least form a coherent sentence, would have made Biden look bad and would have tipped their hat at who's really running things behind the scenes.

I thought the prices were low under Trump because of COVID? lol Russia's actions on Ukraine and COVID are not related.

Biden trying to act like he can relate is pure comedy for two reasons. A) He's not the one tweeting (if he was it would be way hilarious) 2. This POS has been a corrupt politician for over 50 years! He hasn't participated in this economy.

Last edited:
I thought the prices were low under Trump because of COVID? lol Russia's actions on Ukraine and COVID are not related.

Biden trying to act like he can relate is pure comedy for two reasons. A) He's not the one tweeting (if he was it would be way hilarious) 2. This POS has been a corrupt politician for over 50 years! He hasn't participated in this economy.
And he digitally raped Tara Reid per her credible testimony

Reactions: trueblujr2
If you think Yanukovych was more legitimate than Zelenskyy you have no knowledge or understanding of the events on the ground in Ukraine. Of course we supported the Euromaidan but it was a real uprising from the people of Ukraine. Those weren’t US operatives being gunned down in the streets. They were young Ukrainians. Ukrainians who want the future of their country to be a western democracy, not a Russian dictatorship. If Ukraine wanted to be Russian they would’ve rolled over week one of the war. But the Ukrainian people are fighting tooth and nail.

It's always fun when the people who caused the problems warn you about the problems. Note the word, INTOLERABLE.

It was all avoidable. They knew full well all this would happen but did it anyway. Even worse, they also knew full well none of it would stop covid but did it anyway.

These people should absolutely be drawn and quartered. I know that is extreme, but even that's probably too light for a small group of people that literally destroyed global finance and supply/food chain all for political purpose

She must be pretty good at one of them. Good enough to launch a political career that currently has her in the wh.

Of course we know which one it is, but still

Haha Activists are total losers. They sure love cameras and attention though. "Quick take my picture for Instagram to show I'm virtuous and get some likes from total strangers while I harass the 22 year old cashier who is getting paid $9 an hour and just trying to pay his rent.

Pull your stupid BS stunts at corporate offices.

BTW, I'm happy to report Netflix is down 35% TODAY.

This, combined with Disney off about 30% from its high, and the cratering of FB, is enough to put a smile on this conservative's face.

"Go woke, go broke" indeed.
Cheering on this dog shit admin and inflation and gas prices out of control, you know what's the first to go? Useless crap like Netflix.

Enjoy, woke brand!

Last edited:
Literal Idiocy on display. These are the types of stupid stunts people with too much time on their hands do. Productive members of society are generally working, making a living, doing something other than making a fool of themselves. One of the workers should accidentally spill some scalding hot coffee onto the counter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT