POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I absolutely hate political commercials. DeWine is running a commercial of how Biden is terrible on the border...has lost jobs and closed businesses....etc. Lost jobs and closed businesses?? What did DeWine do? Covid hits and he....shut down businesses that led to lost jobs in Ohio. I think he was second, behind Cuomo, to run to the cameras and have a daily press conference with his Democrat, Obama campaign worker/organizer state Health Dept. director....that he appointed.

This is why you go with DeSantis

Not to mention from an anecdotal perspective...ive heard from countless Democrat friends (who aren't crazy like this admin they're just regular old school D's) that they'll vote for a R...as long as it's not a Trump R

Not to mention from an anecdotal perspective...ive heard from countless Democrat friends (who aren't crazy like this admin they're just regular old school D's) that they'll vote for a R...as long as it's not a Trump R

I agree for the most part. If he announces he’s running he needs to focus on this train wreck of an administration. But interviewers lecturing him as if it’s gospel that the election was fair and square would be extremely grating. Do you ever see a reporter take a tone like that with potato head? It was stolen. Most of us know it. But yeah he needs to minimize it if he’s running. And if he can’t handle a tough interview without walking out he needs to not run.

Reactions: FirewithFire

Former President Donald Trump called for a diplomatic end to the war in Ukraine Monday, which he said must happen before “everyone is dead.”

The former president issued a statement from his PAC in which he called for immediate negotiations:

It doesn’t make sense that Russia and Ukraine aren’t sitting down and working out some kind of an agreement. If they don’t do it soon, there will be nothing left but death, destruction, and carnage. This is a war that never should have happened, but it did. The solution can never be as good as it would have been before the shooting started, but there is a solution, and it should be figured out now—not later—when everyone will be DEAD!

Weird that sane people would hate Trump soooo much that they would allow ww3 instead.

NBC Nightly News reported on the mean Republicans going after Disney...

A Florida Dem state legislator gave an impassioned speech on the floor, she asked why Florida was 'putting it's knee on the neck of the mouse.' haha

Poor Mickey. She called it extortion.

Reactions: screwduke1
Y’all’re complaining about black dolls in a toy store, but racism, let alone systemic, supposedly doesn’t exist in America. Fantasyland.
I wasn’t actually complaining, just noticed the difference from a couple years ago. Also will check at Christmas , see if the supply chain issues may leave our shelves here with mostly Dolls of Color.
Also, if I was to visit Asian countries or Africa who are 95% or more that ethnicity, would they have half of their dolls white? Or they don’t do that? Just curious.

Reactions: trueblujr2
Former President Donald Trump called for a diplomatic end to the war in Ukraine Monday, which he said must happen before “everyone is dead.”

The former president issued a statement from his PAC in which he called for immediate negotiations:

Weird that sane people would hate Trump soooo much that they would allow ww3 instead.
A skeptical person. Not me. Might think the powers that be want a long drawn out slog that ends with no ultimate resolution. With little concern for the Ukrainian citizen lives lost. But with the desired result of providing distraction and a bad guy to lay the blame on for the many problems facing their own countries. And with the ultimate goal of cashing in on the rebuilding of Ukraine and spreading it around to their croneys. Maybe even spreading around some Russian assets while they’re at it. But like I said that’s what a skeptic might think. Not me.

Will be the biggest I EFFING TOLD YOU SO ever!

I shouldn't be surprised that so many blindly trust the government and media considering it's a religion to the left (and many on the right fall for the pressure and accepted narrative).

The shot had so many damn red flags

1. The fact that the manufacturers were exempt from liability
2. The rushed unprecedented trials
3. The massive amount of propaganda pumped out to the masses and absolute obsession you have to get it
4. The constant moving of goalposts
5. BELIEVING THE GOVERNMENT GIVES A CRAP ABOUT YOUR SAFETY
The vaccines were a good deal. No laugh emojis please.

LOL. Looks like the army parachute team forgot to tell the white house defense dunbasses that they were doing a flyover and drop for the Nats game tonight. Panic ensued, but fear not, all is well. LOL. Trump's fault, I'm sure.

I wasn’t actually complaining, just noticed the difference from a couple years ago. Also will check at Christmas , see if the supply chain issues may leave our shelves here with mostly Dolls of Color.
Also, if I was to visit Asian countries or Africa who are 95% or more that ethnicity, would they have half of their dolls white? Or they don’t do that? Just curious.
Since when did y'all want to be like Africa? "If they're so great, why don't you move there??" 🤣

So Ukraine gives up part of their country while under attack so Russia can take the rest whenever?

Watching YouTube Viva Frei sidebar with Ivory Hecker. First I’ve seen her. She said she spent 2 years at the NBC affiliate in Lexington. Anyone familiar with her work there?

Brought to you by the country that likes to anal test for Covid. China has created a new glory hole Covid tester. Video demonstration at link for those interested. .

video-china-introduces-the-glory-hole-covid-tester00--640x384.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT