How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
KBAEiD7U_400x400.jpg

Rumored this is who he has chosen to replace Harris as his running mate.

because it hurts nobody to space them out. In a pandemic you do the most you can to mitigate not the bare minimum. Trumpsters to brain dead to understand that. Its also about setting an example. If Trump had started wearing a mask back in April then his sheep would also be wearing masks and not freaking out right now. People and institutions that exert influence should be smart about what they do and say.
o5pehu5dsku81.jpg

Sometimes executives in companies do stupid crap because they don't ever talk to anyone but their peers. Example. I worked for Panera Bread for a long time. One time (I think 2014) we were having our quarterly meeting in the store when it was announced that Panera was going to get rid of baguettes and switch to rolls. Every single person in the room, from the managers to the high school kids just groaned and the general consensus was that it was a TERRIBLE idea. We spent 3 months getting complaint after complaint about getting rid of baguettes.

I guarantee you that some executive that had never spent more than 5 minutes in a store and probably never spoke to a customer decided it would be cheaper to do the rolls and no one would miss the baguettes. I'm sure he even had a fancy spreadsheet and power point presentation explaining it. Had he spent 5 minutes talking to employees in the stores he'd have known what a stupid idea that was.
Devil’s advocate, but as someone who works in the restaurant industry, sometimes these places purposely do away with a popular product as a marketing ploy. Eliminate it, get social media all in an uproar, get it out in the news cycle then eventually bring it back to some fanfare and increased sales. See Taco Bell and the Taco Pizza.

Companies don't give a shit about common stock holders anymore. The real money is now in ESG score since that is what drives the big money investors to invest in a company.

Disney has an ESG of around 14.8 which is not bad, but is far from the best, so they are trying to get that up to get that sweet money. They were also downgraded just before their latest trans push started.

People need to get their head around the fact that the Environmental, Social, Governance score is what is driving this woke bullshit that is plaguing this country right now. Companies play the game or they get no money. Kill ESG, fix this problem.

This was what got them downgraded. As you can see they are trying hard to remedy that.
chart-3.png
Do they get some kind of additional money for it or is it that they know that younger and woke investor's (growing base) will be more inclined to invest?

Don't follow investments at all so...

At least he didn't lie about releasing it then deciding not to do it when elected.
And if they had discovered the exact same thing on Trumps return, what do you think would have happened? Tell us honestly what you think would have happened to him?

Now tell us what’s going to happen to Biden over this?
I know the answer, but I want to hear it from you.

Have to go through DIE (diversity, intimidation and exclusion) training tomorrow. I am considering announcing my preferred pronouns of "your majesty" or " your highness". I will refer to anyone who does not abide by my demands a bigoted kingophobe.
Just call me "Superman". Got the nickname Superman from my last overseas assignment from a G2 major and from my wife's sister. She gave me a bust of Superman for Christmas many years ago as a joke saying that I thought I was.

An idea to lower college loans ... if student is unable to get a job in the career field of the major within 2 years of graduation, the school must provide a full refund. Dining, lodging, all of it.

This would actually hold schools and "professors" accountable and may even make the schools more selective of who they bring in.

This would be false at this point. Trump had this country in its best position in our lifetime....economically, foreign policy, illegal immigration, small business growth, etc, etc, etc. There is no argument otherwise.

The baggage and stupid fights you speak of have this much bearing on Trump's ability to be POTUS....none. To say that DeSantis is light years better only means one thing....you don't like Trump. His mean tweets must have offended you.

DeSantis will have his moment one day, but he simply isn't ready to take over with what he will have to deal with in '24.
Since DeSantis isn’t ready, who’s your choice when Trump can’t run?

An idea to lower college loans ... if student is unable to get a job in the career field of the major within 2 years of graduation, the school must provide a full refund. Dining, lodging, all of it.

This would actually hold schools and "professors" accountable and may even make the schools more selective of who they bring in.
These putzes decry the debt attributed to student loans without ascribing ANY fault. Did the student abuse the loan by getting too much or by getting a non-marketable degree? Did Congress eff up by making the loan guaranteed, without any contemplation of the ramifications? Did the schools rape the students, because they knew everyone could get the money?

Look away! There is no one to blame, just a crisis created by government to be solved by government!!

Or what subjects they teach.

Went to the Walmart yesterday with my kids to look for finger puppets for a school project. Noticed that 2/3 of all dolls are now “ Dolls of Color”. Not sure how they will sell in our county which us 90%+ white, but I’ll bet they never release the data.
Also had a great time playing Walmart Bingo. Kids want to have team game with their friends.

Went to the Walmart yesterday with my kids to look for finger puppets for a school project. Noticed that 2/3 of all dolls are now “ Dolls of Color”. Not sure how they will sell in our county which us 90%+ white, but I’ll bet they never release the data.
Also had a great time playing Walmart Bingo. Kids want to have team game with their friends.
It's okay. Commercials have taught me blacks are 80% of the country.

it wasn't Russians. browder is american born and all his buddies are American & british, get a clue. they had investments in Russia and had to run when Putin cracked down on outsiders to avoid being killed. never heard of the magnitsky act? that lawyer Putin murdered was browder's company. you can go to opensecrets.org and see how much they have to Hillary, wasn't even close to 400k.
* KA - BOOM *

Your ass is dismissed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT