POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That it's over, there is a month until the election.

The shock value of what he said will quickly wear off. That's why I wrote this would be more damaging if it was released the days leading up to the election. People have time to digest it, and realize that compared to what Hillary has done and said this really isn't squat.
If he has a good debate this will be quickly forgotten, and we'all know that he did if the left keeps hammering this storyline.

This was a bullet the Dems were trying to hold on to, but what was in the emails was pretty bad. Notice how Obama came out Friday and said they were confident Russia was behind the hacks? That was damage control, as was this.
There may be more, who knows, but this won't carry all the way to the election.

I thought the same, and we would've been right, until the rnc pulled out the rug. No more ground game. No more ads. No more anything.

If Trump continues, it'll be a huge uphill climb and basically self funded.

There's nothing progressive about your party. You're ideologues that lack common sense to see what you're doing

Most know exactly what they're doing. They just don't care. It's worth destroying our country so their team wins.

For those who directly realize a huge benefit, at least that's somewhat understandable. But the vast majority will get nothing out of destroying our country. It's bizarre.

I thought the same, and we would've been right, until the rnc pulled out the rug. No more ground game. No more ads. No more anything.

Or it could show a lot of people how pathetic and low the left reach to try and win this election by resorting to something that has nothing to do with the presidency and considering the opponents are the Clinton's, it's hypocritical.

Could almost make him sympathetic to some. The people most outraged were never voting Trump. I say go balls to the wall though, I wouldn't bother answering any questions tonight without hammering Hillary's lies, hypocrisy, her laughing about getting a rapist off, Bill being accused of rape for decades, her taking money from nations who kill gays and stone and oppress women, Obama dropping charges to protect her this week, etc.

you are victims of propaganda war. little different from the 3rd Reich and Goebbels. Learned so much from them did they. Learned so little from them did you.

That you don't see the irony in this is scary.

The entire journalistic and entertainment business has become the soap box for a party, ignoring or trivializing corruption and criminal behavior of a party, good lord.

So you think there won't be any Trump ads? The anti establishment candidate has now lost the establishment? Shocking!?!?

Reactions: bbonds
I was kinda assuming Screwduke1 was Heisman (due to the black-on-white crime links), but it could be either/both. They registered around the same time this summer.

At one point I mused that Screwduke must be Heisman, and the response I got was to challenge both my native intelligence and powers of observation. Which is ok - in the end, it's all just lines of text on a screen....

Thought it was pretty clear that screwduke is S&C?

Reactions: jamo0001
5:46 mark. Arianne Zuker on Trump. The way she talks about Trump, his comments probably turned her on.

Yeah, Trump sounds doomed alright.

I don't think anyone thinks the revelations will hurt Trump among those who are solidly in his corner. Point is, to win he's got to get support from people not in his corner, from people who are in the middle. The tape - and you guys can argue all day that maybe it shouldn't matter and even if it should what HC has done in a hundred different ways is a thousand times worse (agreed, btw) - the tape hurts him in efforts to get more votes than he already had. Second point, everyone agrees there's more where that came from - it's going to be one decade old tape after another from here on.

Second point, everyone agrees there's more where that came from - it's going to be one decade old tape after another from here on.
Agree. The Hillary campaign is going to continue to slut shame gold diggers all across the country.

This can't be stated enough...Hilary Clinton let 4 Americans die in Benghazi b/c she didn't give a shit.

But hey, let's roast Trump b/c he likes pu$$y. Heaven forbid we let someone in the White House who likes pu$$y. That guy might even be tempted to smoke pu$$y scented cigars. Or sleep with a famous movie star.

RTRHI38-1024x694.jpg

article-1209783-063459F5000005DC-259_468x286.jpg
dennis%2Bhastert%2Bmolester.png

larry+craig+toe+tappin'+good+time+republican+political+scanda+gay+funny+motivational+posters+hot+wallpapers+free+motivationalposters+online.jpg

Ctj17iYW8AAMC6S.jpg

sanford-traditional-marriage.jpg

Objectifying a man & joking about wanting to see his dick in a youtube video is okay, though.

Oh noes, how are men ever going to get away from being sexually harassed and raped! With some effort they can rise to lead nations and corporations one day.

This is a truly lame attempt to justify DT's sexual assaults.

I'm sure bringing up rape allegations from someone who under oath twice said it was not rape will do wonders. Someone who never brought any charges against him until the anti-clintons got ahold of her.

DT actually has a rape allegation against him in court.

I can't wait to see him make a fool of himself tonight. Although I'm going to lose money if he does. I never imagined he could be this incompetent where he can't even beat a woman.

Oh noes, how are men ever going to get away from being sexually harassed and raped! With some effort they can rise to lead nations and corporations one day.

This is a truly lame attempt to justify DT's sexual assaults.

I'm sure bringing up rape allegations from someone who under oath twice said it was not rape will do wonders. Someone who never brought any charges against him until the anti-clintons got ahold of her.

DT actually has a rape allegation against him in court.

I can't wait to see him make a fool of himself tonight. Although I'm going to lose money if he does. I never imagined he could be this incompetent where he can't even beat a woman.
Glad you agree.

CNN is going full kill mode on Trump right now. Too early for my taste as I thought this should all go down two weeks from now, but I am sure as others like Bill have pointed out, Wikileaks forced their hand.

Trump agreeing with Howard Stern when Stern says his daughter is a great piece of ass is just unbearable to watch. Really, he can't be done soon enough. This is beyond American politics now and calls into question our entire political process. The actual integrity and stability of our government.

WTF is your point? None of these people let 4 Americans die in Benghazi b/c they were too lazy/arrogant to pick up the effing telephone. And none of them are running for President.

Your boy Bill stuck a cigar in an intern's pu$$y (25 years his junior) in the White House...and smoked it!!! Then shot a load on her face and dress. He's going to be First Gentleman. Guess you are cool with that though.

Or it could show a lot of people how pathetic and low the left reach to try and win this election by resorting to something that has nothing to do with the presidency and considering the opponents are the Clinton's, it's hypocritical.

Could almost make him sympathetic to some. The people most outraged were never voting Trump. I say go balls to the wall though, I wouldn't bother answering any questions tonight without hammering Hillary's lies, hypocrisy, her laughing about getting a rapist off, Bill being accused of rape for decades, her taking money from nations who kill gays and stone and oppress women, Obama dropping charges to protect her this week, etc.
Who's pathetic and low? Seriously? DT makes fun of Hillary's health, bringing up decades old debunked lies about her husband, whining about his mic being the reason he did poorly in the debate, etc.

DT also took money from countries who kill gays and stone women. But it's ok for him to sexually assault them right? DT still believes the Central Park 5 deserve the death penalty despite evidence and DNA that they were falsely accused and imprisoned. Because he's either that stupid or that bigoted he doesn't care what the evidence is.

The two groups I can't stand the most right now.

1. Lily white elitist Democrats who manipulate, create division, pander while not actually being for these people they claim to care about.

2. The self righteous "Jesus-bots" on the right who think they're going to win an election with a candidate who is simply going to pray and quote scripture the entire campaign.

Oh, BTW, any Democrat like the filth Cardkilla claiming to be outraged can GFT considering what they support and what they have done.

Oh, you're concerned about someone groping someone (as if Trump is a sexual predator like Clinton) then why do you continue to back importing backward Muslims who grope and rape everywhere they go? Every stat shows rapes and sexual assaults increase with Muslim migration. Take a look at Sweden.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. If someone continues to fool or lie to you, you are the fool to believe them.

This is directed at Hilary. I get it...men cheat on their wives (and vice versa). But after 2/3/4/5+ times don't you think Hilary should've moved on. I know my mother/grandmothers/etc. would have. But they are a lot better women than the POS running for President. And I'm not talking about Trump.

WTF is your point? None of these people let 4 Americans die in Benghazi b/c they were too lazy/arrogant to pick up the effing telephone. And none of them are running for President.

Your boy Bill stuck a cigar in an intern's pu$$y (25 years his junior) in the White House...and smoked it!!! Then shot a load on her face and dress. He's going to be First Gentleman. Guess you are cool with that though.
I'm making fun of your non-logic. What his hilarious is that you fail to even realize that by simply applying your "logic" then you are supporting child molestation.

See what happens when you are stupid? Bad things. You should really just sit back and try to understand all you can of what I post then carefully go forward and follow my instructions precisely. You'll be much happier and far more productive. Try it.

Via Instapundit. QFT:

"2008 FLASHBACK: GOP Nominee McCain Is A Sexist, Entitled Predator.“How can purported feminists even contemplate voting for McCain when his creepy, fighter-jock attitude toward women has left a trail throughout his public career? Let’s look at just three dots of gender jokes over time and see if we can connect them.”

The Dems use the same playbook every time, and the GOP is caught by surprise, every time."

Who's pathetic and low? Seriously? DT makes fun of Hillary's health, bringing up decades old debunked lies about her husband, whining about his mic being the reason he did poorly in the debate, etc.

DT also took money from countries who kill gays and stone women. But it's ok for him to sexually assault them right? DT still believes the Central Park 5 deserve the death penalty despite evidence and DNA that they were falsely accused and imprisoned. Because he's either that stupid or that bigoted he doesn't care what the evidence is.

Debunked? Haha. Get real. You morons always claim proven corruption and lies of the Clintons are just "right wing conspiracies."

Never fails.

Is Bill running for president again? Not sure what his actions have to do with DT talking about how he sexually assaults women. If I recall she was not forced to do anything she didn't want to. How old is Mylanta compared to DT? I just love the circular logic by Republicans.

All the Republican witch hunts found nothing to suggest that or that there was some type of cover up either

Is Bill running for president again? Not sure what his actions have to do with DT talking about how he sexually assaults women. If I recall she was not forced to do anything she didn't want to. How old is Mylanta compared to DT? I just love the circular logic by Republicans.

All the Republican witch hunts found nothing to suggest that or that there was some type of cover up either

Are you serious? Witch hunts? They've had proof of constant lies and cover ups and there's no accountability for anything with the Clintons. We continue to get a daily reminder of that as more info comes out.

The Big Dog is aware of many of the posts in this thread and he is not pleased. You're lucky he's focused on his decade old grudge with Obama right now lest he wade amongst you dispensing his harsh justice.

But it's ok for him to sexually assault them right?
He didn't sexually assault anyone. Stop slut shaming his partners. Those women are people & there are millions more just like them all over the country.

They have every right to be low self esteem having, money grubbing, gold digging sluts if the choose to be.

Holy ish the denial started flowing hard and heavy ITT this morning.

This isn't about turning off Trump voters (as he said, he could shoot somebody in the middle of Fifth Ave).

This IS about all of those swing voters he (and the down-ticket GOP candidates) absolutely must win in order to avoid a bloodbath: suburban white women and men with college degrees. Demographics that Romney, McCain, and most Senators rely on every cycle in order to remain competitive, much less win.

And that's why everyone ranging from deep-red Alabama and Idaho to battleground congressmen to people who aren't even up for election this year are distancing themselves from Trump. You see, unlike Donald, they've actually run numerous campaigns and understand how the electorate is composed and how it works. They understand that you can't have AUDIO TAPE of a rich white guy bragging about grabbing women's genitals regardless of consent....and expect to win. That's it. It's that simple.

Now, could some of this be legitimate moral outrage? Sure. Is most/all of it? No way. If it were purely the latter, they would've withdrawn their support long ago (this is also why the "omg it's just bc the Evil Establishment" theory is a load of horsesh!t, too; they were already supporting him).

You can say the electorate is superficial and holds double standards and whatever else makes you feel better, but you're just punching at the wind. It's been like this for decades. Voters care if you look sweaty during a debate or if you're shorter than your opponent or if you look at your wrist watch during a town hall or if you sound robotic while answering questions. If they care about all of that superficial nonsense, why is it a shock that vulgar AUDIO TAPE of a candidate saying possibly the most uncouth things we've ever heard a POTUS nominee say in the final days of the election would become politically toxic?

This isn't about turning off Trump voters (as he said, he could shoot somebody in the middle of Fifth Ave).

This IS about all of those swing voters he (and the down-ticket GOP candidates) absolutely must win in order to avoid a bloodbath: suburban white women and men with college degrees. Demographics that Romney, McCain, and most Senators rely on every cycle in order to remain competitive, much less win.

And that's why everyone ranging from deep-red Alabama and Idaho to battleground congressmen to people who aren't even up for election this year are distancing themselves from Trump. You see, unlike Donald, they've actually run numerous campaigns and understand how the electorate is composed and how it works. They understand that you can't have AUDIO TAPE of a rich white guy bragging about grabbing women's genitals regardless of consent....and expect to win. That's it. It's that simple.

Now, could some of this be legitimate moral outrage? Sure. Is most/all of it? No way. If it were purely the latter, they would've withdrawn their support long ago (this is also why the "omg it's just bc the Evil Establishment" theory is a load of horsesh!t, too; they were already supporting him).

You can say the electorate is superficial and holds double standards and whatever else makes you feel better, but you're just punching at the wind. It's been like this for decades. Voters care if you look sweaty during a debate or if you're shorter than your opponent or if you look at your wrist watch during a town hall or if you sound robotic while answering questions. If they care about all of that superficial nonsense, why is it a shock that vulgar AUDIO TAPE of a candidate saying possibly the most uncouth things we've ever heard a POTUS nominee say in the final days of the election would become politically toxic?
OMG, Jamo your so liberal

No one is denying anything. Trump called gold digging sluts, gold digging sluts.

What he said is undoubtedly 100% true about millions of women. If you have $, you can grab them by the pussy, no questions asked. If they want to be treated that way by perverted rich men, then that's their prerogative. Big deal.

If it's appalling for Trump to say it, then it should be equally appalling for these women to seek it out & take advantage of it. Condemning Trump's words are also condemning their actions.

These women are being slut shamed for being who & doing what makes them happy. Gold digging sluts lives matter!

Tonight is going to be a blood bath.

Clinton has the momentum and ability to say whatever the hell she wants regardless of facts or reality. Trump is starting out on the defensive, and every single letter of every word he utters will be picked apart.

Really the only hope, and it's a small chance it would change any lefties minds, is that Clinton has a seizure and slips into a coma live on camera.

Personally, I agree. But I'm afraid the average low info voter wont. Hope you're right.

So you think there won't be any Trump ads? The anti establishment candidate has now lost the establishment? Shocking!?!?

If there are ads, it'll be coming from his pocket. Will he be willing to make that investment at this juncture?

Via Instapundit. QFT:

"2008 FLASHBACK: GOP Nominee McCain Is A Sexist, Entitled Predator.“How can purported feminists even contemplate voting for McCain when his creepy, fighter-jock attitude toward women has left a trail throughout his public career? Let’s look at just three dots of gender jokes over time and see if we can connect them.”

The Dems use the same playbook every time, and the GOP is caught by surprise, every time."

It's not being caught by surprise. It's the msm. If every move the dems made was reported, overhyped, and driven into the ground; all GOP tactics would look good too.

Hell, at this point I'd settle for the msm to just give adequate mention to dems scandals.

Really the only hope, and it's a small chance it would change any lefties minds, is that Clinton has a seizure and slips into a coma live on camera.

Wouldn't that be a glorious thing to witness.

Still waiting on that list from the never trumpers. The list of GOP candidates who could possibly stand a chance with this level of scrutiny, let alone win?

If that tape sunk a candidate that was leading in some polls, less than a month from the election, then noone stands a chance

Reactions: YourPublicEnemy
That you don't see the irony in this is scary.

The entire journalistic and entertainment business has become the soap box for a party, ignoring or trivializing corruption and criminal behavior of a party, good lord.

I see the irony just fine, unless your comment was directed to all readers, as was mine (not to you). The Clinton-media one-two propaganda punch is second to none, with the previous example a potential exception. Refer to the time-line of Bill's first year in office I presented the other day, where two days after the Feb 1993 WTC bombing what did Bill and Janet do? The picked a 51 day bully-fight with the Branch Davidians in Waco, Texas, and instantly everybody's minds was off the fact that Islamic Terrorism had killed people at the WTC, injured more than a thousand. Suckers are everywhere.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT