POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Of course the CDC is going to say that. But everybody with a working brain knows 8 year olds don't just randomly drop dead.
He was 8 years old. Every once in awhile, it's OK to feel sympathy and sadness rather than revulsion and callosity (even if you don't want any sort of refugee resettled in the Land of the Free)

Oh, and he was most likely a Francophone Christian.

Of course the CDC is going to say that. But everybody with a working brain knows 8 year olds don't just randomly drop dead.
Now hold on a minute. The CDC is a government agency, and as such they are concerned above all else with the safety, security, and liberties of the American people. Much like the NSA, FBI, DOJ, IRS, CIA et al, they are above reproach. There is nothing to see here, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Cuck. someone give me the working definition. I've forgotten already. All the name calling, it makes me uncomfortable.

A large segment of the nutty right has become untethered from reality. Moreso even than they were before. It is clear they will not accept the outcome of the election. We must identify and incarcerate them. Indefinitely until they have completed their treatment. Preferably in Guantanamo. There they will be safe and their medications closely supervised. Treat them like the terrorists they've become. Haters of their own country. I want the shackles double-locked and applied tightly. The doses in the upper maximum ranges.

Reactions: Mashburned
Lol Z saying the right is haters of America?

No, Z we are haters of what youre trying to turn America the beautiful into: Europe

Ya know, we had a pretty large war to untether our great land from England, a lot of us would like to keep our differences.

Lol Z saying the right is haters of America?

No, Z we are haters of what youre trying to turn America the beautiful into: Europe

Ya know, we had a pretty large war to untether our great land from England, a lot of us would like to keep our differences.
I personally think that Europe is awesome. As far as politics in Europe are concerned, I'll just say that some places have better political systems than others over there. I also suspect that the politics in many countries will soon be changing for the better. Brexit was the tip of the iceberg.

However, I am perfectly content to keep our own political system independent. Moreover, even if the American Left wants to transform America into Europe (and that's giving the Left good intentions that they don't deserve), they're not going to succeed. They'll instead manage to turn this country into Brazil, which is just fine for them as Brazil has lots of gated communities for the elites. And that's probably the goal in the first place.

Reactions: warrior-cat
Ya, that sounds believable. Any comment from the Iraqi information minister?
Well, I guess if he or she is wrong, the eight-year-old population of Chicago will be dying off pretty soon...

And then we'll be able to puff out our collective chests and crow about how demonic our government is from atop the unburned funeral pyre made of their little, dead bodies.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigblueinsanity
How Donald Trump Ditched U.S. Steel Workers in Favor of China

"Plenty of blue-collar workers believe that, as president, Donald Trump would be ready to fight off U.S. trade adversaries and reinvigorate the country’s manufacturing industries through his commitment to the Rust Belt. What they likely don’t know is that Trump has been stiffing American steel workers on his own construction projects for years, choosing to deprive untold millions of dollars from four key electoral swing states and instead directing it to China—the country whose trade practices have helped decimate the once-powerful industrial center of the United States."

"Plenty of blue-collar workers believe that, as president, Donald Trump would be ready to fight off U.S. trade adversaries and reinvigorate the country’s manufacturing industries through his commitment to the Rust Belt. What they likely don’t know is that Trump has been stiffing American steel workers on his own construction projects for years, choosing to deprive untold millions of dollars from four key electoral swing states and instead directing it to China—the country whose trade practices have helped decimate the once-powerful industrial center of the United States."

Hilary wants Sharia Law enforced here, you ok with that? Or will you be the first one to start stoning a woman for showing her face?

Saw where Planned Parenthood was spending $30m in six states, including NC. Than saw this....what a tidy ecosystem they have!

The Hill ‏@thehill 10m10 minutes ago
Latino voter registrations hit all-time high in key battleground of North Carolina http://hill.cm/wqjLBpU #TheHillLatino

Watching this election literally elicits the same very emotion that I had watching UK games vs W. Vir, uconn, wisc. Getting jobbed and not a damn thing I could do to stop the raping.

Power. Once you got it. What you'll do to keep it. What a shame.

McCain was probably the worst candidate of my life. He wouldn't hit Obama on almost anything. He was a flat out joke, I knew he was going to lose months before that election. What a disaster of a campaign.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity

Hillary has been in a position to affect the laws that allow this to happen, she went on record saying TPP was the gold standard which increase this type of deal, her husband pushed hard for and signed the deal that got this ball rolling and you're going to pick a. project of Trumps ,which he likely had no input what so ever where the steel was purchased as ammo against him, desperation

MAD-Magazine-Obama-Approval_57f67caa646e42.21393182.jpg

It has been clear from day one what she will do. She's going to appoint two of the most far left Supreme Court justices. They will do away with or significantly alter the second amendment. She will also grant amnesty and open the borders to make sure she imports Democratic Party votes forever.
How many times does Chief Justice John Roberts have to **** you guys in the ass to understand he's a republican? So then....how does Trump selecting a justice help you again?

Reactions: Supreme Lord Z
I am already sick of hearing about what is nothing more than a glorified thunderstorm in Florida. It's all about generating ratings. I bet, in 48 hours, we will hear all about how, "Florida dodged an historic weather bullet".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT