POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
warrior-----you were warned. And you didn't listen. It took me 5 minutes to crawl out from under my desk to type this between my sobs and tears. I had to retype it 3 times because my hands were shaking so violently from the verbal abuse and it will probably cost me me thousands of dollars of counseling to deal with my newfound PTSD.

You should be ashamed.

warrior-----you were warned. And you didn't listen. It took me 5 minutes to crawl out from under my desk to type this between my sobs and tears. I had to retype it 3 times because my hands were shaking so violently from the verbal abuse and it will probably cost me me thousands of dollars of counseling to deal with my newfound PTSD.

You should be ashamed.
I am choking back the tears as I type this. :joy:

You should be ashamed.
Sounds to me like you've been offended and triggered. You should seek legal recourse.

Reactions: WettCat
Trump will be there before Sick Hillary and Golfing Obama. Book it.

There's already pictures of his crew rowing in behind Matthew:
EP-160709741.jpg&updated=201607021821&MaxW=800&maxH=800&noborder

Jake TapperVerified account‏@jaketapper
Jake Tapper Retweeted Macklemore

This guy appeared at the WH today.
Macklemore @macklemore
911...bush knocked down the towers
couldn't remember which shooting star this is, so had to look him up. Wikipedia, of course, the Brittanica of our day. He allegedly said this "Addiction isn’t a personal choice or a personal failure." so, he's got that going for him, too

Dozens of former GOP lawmakers announce opposition to Trump

"A group of 30 former GOP lawmakers signed a blistering open letter to Republicans on Thursday, warning that Donald Trump lacks the “intelligence” and temperament to be president and urging the party to reject the Republican presidential nominee at the polls on Nov. 8"

“Our party's nominee this year is a man who makes a mockery of the principles and values we have cherished and which we sought to represent in Congress,” the group said in a statement."

“Given the enormous power of the office, every candidate for president must be judged rigorously in assessing whether he or she has the competence, intelligence, knowledge, understanding, empathy, judgment, and temperament necessary to keep America on a safe and steady course,” the letter continues. “Donald Trump fails on each of those measures, and he has proven himself manifestly unqualified to be president.”

Reactions: Atrain7732

"A group of 30 former GOP lawmakers signed a blistering open letter to Republicans on Thursday, warning that Donald Trump lacks the “intelligence” and temperament to be president and urging the party to reject the Republican presidential nominee at the polls on Nov. 8"

“Our party's nominee this year is a man who makes a mockery of the principles and values we have cherished and which we sought to represent in Congress,” the group said in a statement."

“Given the enormous power of the office, every candidate for president must be judged rigorously in assessing whether he or she has the competence, intelligence, knowledge, understanding, empathy, judgment, and temperament necessary to keep America on a safe and steady course,” the letter continues. “Donald Trump fails on each of those measures, and he has proven himself manifestly unqualified to be president.”
Elites in the GOP hate him? Good.

I laughed at the lack intelligence comment. He had enough intelligence to destroy all their candidates though.

The only people who should have Syrian refugees are the polticians and leftist tards who advocate for them. Let's see how much support refugees have when the left and their politicians have to live with them and can't force them on someone else.

Always love that about the left. It's always finger pointing and buck passing. It's always about how someone else needs to help refugees, or minorities, or some other group. Yet you never see them take in refugees.. They aren't anymore giving or philanthropic.. you don't find them hanging out in urban areas... Instead, they stay far away from it as possible, hounding their money just like the rest of us.

Always love that about the left. It's always finger pointing and buck passing. It's always about how someone else needs to help refugees, or minorities, or some other group. Yet you never see them take in refugees.. They aren't anymore giving or philanthropic.. you don't find them hanging out in urban areas... Instead, they stay far away from it as possible, hounding their money just like the rest of us.

Yep. They always have plenty of ideas and sacrifice....for others.

This is the best endorsement he could get.

But do they oppose it enough not to vote for Hillary? Do they stand with country over party? Those are the only questions that matter; otherwise, their opposition is moot.

Bottom line is, the majority of Americans, be it Democrats, Republicans, Independents, or what have you do not want hordes of Syrian Muslim refugees invading their county.

The choice of putting an end to them being forced upon their country couldn't be more clear. Trump needs to really keep pounding this point. He needs repeat it 50 times a day from now until Nov. 8th & constantly remind them what's about to happen.

http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016...xpansion-even-among-democrats-hillary-voters/

This is the best endorsement he could get.

Every time someone posts a link about "100 former GOP lawmakers oppose Trump" or "George Bush opposes Trump" it's gets me one step closer to actually going out and voting for Trump, rather than sitting this one out.

They haven't figured out yet that the status quo rejecting Trump is a good thing.

Yep, & they need need to be placed there right now... in inflatable rafts, directly off of the coast of Miami.
If they can get to Miami, they can go on ahead to Cuba. It's an additional 60 miles. 60 miles is no big deal when you've come from the middle east.

Every time someone posts a link about "100 former GOP lawmakers oppose Trump" or "George Bush opposes Trump" it's gets me one step closer to actually going out and voting for Trump, rather than sitting this one out.
Yeah, the libs keep posting this stuff as if its going to upset Trump supporters.

They are so out of touch/unaware its funny... I guess when you're programmed like the sheeple that they are you keep getting these type of posts.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Fat chicks man, fat chicks.

Never met a humble fat chick. Every fat chick that I've ever come across had a shitty attitude. Even the ones that appeared sweet at first, ended up being a complete bitch.

But they suck a mean dick, though (so I've been told [winking]). That has to count for something, doesn't it?

3 refugee families helped @Snowden stay safe when he was in Hong Kong. Now you can help them. Please donate here: https://t.co/RR0CRIem4x

Lmao

Tweet from Snowden's PC journalism company thingy...

In case you were confused as to who he works for.

They haven't figured out yet that the status quo rejecting Trump is a good thing.

They forget that Republicans/Conservatives can acknowledge that something was wrong in the party and rejected the RINOs and do-nothings and went with a completely different outsider. We don't care how the establishment feels.

Democrats on the other hand, are all in on the most corrupt piece of garbage in political history. They doubled down on her. She represents everything wrong with politics and Dems are all for it.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Deep down you have always wanted to vote for Trump. You are just now accepting it. Its ok. Many of us realized long ago he was the only chance to tell Washington to F off.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT