POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If it makes any difference, I don't consider you deplorable :)

GWB ran a hell of a campaign in 2004; much much better than what's being run right now. McCain had a difficult hand dealt to him and he made it worse with the Palin pick, so I'll give you that. Romney nearly defeated an incumbent who was the best Democratic campaigner since FDR. I wouldn't consider him "very unsuccessful"; a lot of GOP voters just hold grudges because he didn't make it across the goal line, which had more to do with Obama's coalition than it did screw-ups on Romney's part, IMO

Sorry man, Kasich, Rubio, Romney, Perry, Palin, McCain, Santorum, the big nose bitch Bachman, Cruz and I'm sure I'm missing another c*** sucker in there somewhere too. Oh yeah, Mike jesus christ Hukabee. They all f***** suck. At least the conservatives voters are starting to wake up.

Problem is, the democrats have the media under wraps. Dems can do what they want and they don't have to revise their party like the Repubs have had to do. They just kill'em off.

Sink your teeth into this:

http://townhall.com/columnists/arys...n-ruined-comeys-case-against-hillary-n2228420
"Hillary Clinton’s chain or corruption expands outside of the State Department she oversaw to her husband’s personal plane and into the Justice Department. All it took was one casual meeting, discussing grandchildren and golf, to derail one of the most publicly anticipated FBI investigations in our country’s history. If Hillary’s chain of corruption can ruin the case James Comey was building against her, what can’t it do?"

Anyone disheartened by Trumps dreadful week needs to buy this book now.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Even Isis is getting tired of the MSM covering up their terrorism. An Isis magazine is calling for jihadist to start leaving calling cards.

"Lest the operation be mistaken for one of the many random acts of violence that plague the West, it is essential to leave some kind of evidence or insignia identifying the motive and allegiance to the Khalifah, even if it is something as simple as a note pinned or attached to the victim’s body," the terror guide adds.

https://pjmedia.com/homeland-securi...ks-in-alleys-forests-beaches/?singlepage=true

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Some more leaked audio from Hillary.

She says we must go after Supreme Court on 2nd amendment.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...o-weve-got-go-supreme-court-second-amendment/

It has been clear from day one what she will do. She's going to appoint two of the most far left Supreme Court justices. They will do away with or significantly alter the second amendment. She will also grant amnesty and open the borders to make sure she imports Democratic Party votes forever.

That's why the #NeverTrump crowd is total morons. You don't like him? Oh, I'm sorry. You want to see a one party nation for the rest of your lives? You want two leftist hacks on the Supreme Court? You want a psychopath that wants to take your guns away and is on record of saying such? You want millions of Muslims to flood our nation like a World War Z invasion?

Trump is not our ideal candidate but he's the only choice to help put a band-aid on this leftist trainwreck.

I'm gonna put it into simple terms for why I think Trump wins.

This is a change election. Donald Trump IS the change candidate. Hillary is not.

Its that simple.

Since FDR, the only occurrence of the same party winning three straight elections is Reagan,Reagan, Bush. Usually after eight years, people want to go the other way. However, I don't believe we have ever had our media be this much into an extension of a party.

Even Isis is getting tired of the MSM covering up their terrorism. An Isis magazine is calling for jihadist to start leaving calling cards.

"Lest the operation be mistaken for one of the many random acts of violence that plague the West, it is essential to leave some kind of evidence or insignia identifying the motive and allegiance to the Khalifah, even if it is something as simple as a note pinned or attached to the victim’s body," the terror guide adds.

https://pjmedia.com/homeland-securi...ks-in-alleys-forests-beaches/?singlepage=true

I knew wiz Khalifa was a terrorist.

Sink your teeth into this:

http://townhall.com/columnists/arys...n-ruined-comeys-case-against-hillary-n2228420
"Hillary Clinton’s chain or corruption expands outside of the State Department she oversaw to her husband’s personal plane and into the Justice Department. All it took was one casual meeting, discussing grandchildren and golf, to derail one of the most publicly anticipated FBI investigations in our country’s history. If Hillary’s chain of corruption can ruin the case James Comey was building against her, what can’t it do?"

Anyone disheartened by Trumps dreadful week needs to buy this book now.

Still think grandchildren was code for the emails

"Code for the emails"?

It was just a blatant lie told to the public because there are some people out there stupid enough to believe it, and others stupid enough not to care.

Oh no doubt they were lying. I just think that was their smarmy cover. I'm sure they both got a chuckle out of selling that bill of goods

Good WaPo article addressing the dishonest talking points about the Iraq withdrawal by moe, fuzz, and others. Obama's desire for a political talking point for the 2012 election created the uprising and genocide that took place.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...p-table-main_factchecker-305am:homepage/story

Clinton, Kaine airbrush out inconvenient details about U.S. troop departure from Iraq
In fact, both sides assumed that before the SOFA expired, the two countries would negotiate an extension. “There was an expectation that we would negotiate something that looked like a residual force for our training with the Iraqis,” Rice told a reporter in 2011. “Everybody believed it would be better if there was some kind of residual force.”

The Obama administration also anticipated there would be an extension, and officials began negotiations for a new one as the deadline approached. Vice President Biden, who oversaw Iraq policy, was so convinced a deal could be struck that he was quoted as saying: “Maliki wants us to stick around because he does not see a future in Iraq otherwise. I’ll bet you my vice presidency Maliki will extend the SOFA.”

Reactions: ymmot31 and WettCat
But Trump called a woman fat 20 years ago!
No, Trump made fun of her weight the very morning after the debate:

“She was the worst we ever had. The worst. The absolute worst. She was impossible,” Trump said of the Venezuelan-born actress who in May became a U.S. citizen and says she plans to vote for Clinton in November. “She was the winner and, you know, she gained a massive amount of weight and it was a real problem.”

Playing right into the hands of this devastating ad that is targeted right at every mom in America and every father that has a daughter. This is just a killer ad from the Clinton deathstar:

All the Clintons need to do is keep this campaign away from the race and BLM shit. They do that and those idiots at BLM keep their mouths shut and it is a cakewalk from here for Hillary to snag 340 or so in a landslide. Trump is sliding everywhere. Going to take another BLM riot to get him back into this one.

Reactions: From-the-stands
Also need to keep The Big Dog in check. His score-settling with Obama is almost Trumpian in its audacity and timing but time for Bill to develop face-gout and sit the rest of this one out.

No, Trump made fun of her weight the very morning after the debate:

“She was the worst we ever had. The worst. The absolute worst. She was impossible,” Trump said of the Venezuelan-born actress who in May became a U.S. citizen and says she plans to vote for Clinton in November. “She was the winner and, you know, she gained a massive amount of weight and it was a real problem.”

Playing right into the hands of this devastating ad that is targeted right at every mom in America and every father that has a daughter. This is just a killer ad from the Clinton deathstar:

Saying someone gained weight isn't calling someone fat.

Guess he could've made unwanted sexual advances towards her on camera instead?

Saying someone gained weight isn't calling someone fat.
Saying a woman gained "a massive amount of weight" isn't calling her fat? Eh, okay...

Running for president and choosing to make fun of a woman's weight is... stupid. Everybody understands that. Might as well start hammering black women on their hair while he's at it. Some things you just do not do and that is one of them.

That ad I posted above is going to put asses in the voting booths. That's a winner. I also hope they are running a version of it on Latin TV stations that also features the "housekeeper" remark.

Saying a woman gained "a massive amount of weight" isn't calling her fat? Eh, okay...

Running for president and choosing to make fun of a woman's weight is... stupid. Everybody understands that. Might as well start hammering black women on their hair while he's at it. Some things you just do not do and that is one of them.

That ad I posted above is going to put asses in the voting booths. That's a winner. I also hope they are running a version of it on Latin TV stations that also features the "housekeeper" remark.

No. Calling her fat would be calling her fat.

Trump should run an ad about all of bills sexual assaults and loop this vine. Also include his remarks about if it were a few years ago, Obama would be bringing him coffee not running for president.

That's the catch. Any distasteful thing trumps done, the clintons did 10x worse.

None of you understand. Z is big too, and his pant/panty size accommodate him and his significant other so, that reference hit a little too close to home for him. Have a heart will ya.

Reactions: ymmot31
Fat chicks man, fat chicks.

Never met a humble fat chick. Every fat chick that I've ever come across had a shitty attitude. Even the ones that appeared sweet at first, ended up being a complete bitch.

Reactions: YourPublicEnemy
The only people who should have Syrian refugees are the polticians and leftist tards who advocate for them. Let's see how much support refugees have when the left and their politicians have to live with them and can't force them on someone else.

Exactly.

Dearborn, Michigan would love to be taking in "refugees" or aka ISIS.

Fat chicks man, fat chicks.

Never met a humble fat chick. Every fat chick that I've ever come across had a shitty attitude. Even the ones that appeared sweet at first, ended up being a complete bitch.
Yeah, don't you know they have a grudge with McDonalds and Burger King for making them that way? I mean they have to be angry, society has made them that way..

Reactions: Willy4UK
The only people who should have Syrian refugees are the polticians and leftist tards who advocate for them. Let's see how much support refugees have when the left and their politicians have to live with them and can't force them on someone else.
Guarantee that would change their minds.

I'm deeply offended by all the "fat" talk and will sternly express my concerns via the moderators. Warning sent and some of you may consider editing or deleting some of your posts.

From now on, I would prefer the term "calorically challenged" be used when referencing someone with an elevated BMI.

I'm deeply offended by all the "fat" talk and will sternly express my concerns via the moderators. Warning sent and some of you may consider editing or deleting some of your posts.

From now on, I would prefer the term "calorically challenged" be used when referencing someone with an elevated BMI.
You're a "calorically challenged" fat guy?

Reactions: drawing_dead
Trump is clearly morbidly obese. That fat bastard has no business making fun of anyone else when he looks like the Orange Bowl.

The average american woman is like 166 lbs. You have to be an utter moron to introduce that language into the campaign.

Reactions: jameslee32
Reactions: screwduke1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT