POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Because at one time not too long ago the US wasn't governed by pussies, we actually made logical business decisions that benefitted the country. We didn't make decisions based on feelings.

We were proud of our nation and its exceptionalism. I don't know wtf brought about the mood of the Country now, but it's a god awful loser mentality.
[jumpingsmile]

Trump used charity dollars for presidential campaign, report says

"Donald Trump strategically donated money from his foundation to conservative influencers ahead of his presidential bid, effectively using funds intended for charity to support his own political ambitions, a report shows.

Real Clear Politics tracked a series of donations Trump made through his foundation between 2011 and 2014 totaling at least $286,000 to right-leaning policy groups.

Using Trump Foundation dollars to bolster his own political career would violate self-dealing rules, which prevents use of charitable dollars for personal use or benefit. The candidate himself has not given to his own foundation since 2008, reports show, meaning those funds given to the conservative groups were donated by others who thought their money would be used for charity."

Reactions: Atrain7732
Batten down the hatches and be safe Willy.

I fingered some girl with her mom on the couch sleeping during a hurricane in florida. I was late 20s she was 19. She also smoked cigarettes. That shouldn't surprise you tho.

Thanks. I'll be okay. Orlando usually doesn't get hit too bad, but we are getting a lot of rain. But I say that when we have been getting rain every day for what seems as 2 months

MAD-Magazine-Clown-Debate_57f52b409e8f95.46623530.jpg

[laughing] @ Jamesless

As oblivious as they come. I'll be honest Jamesless, I'm kinda jealous of you. Walking thru life with no f***** clue. Jesus Christ, what I'd give to have less insight than a can of tuna. You absolutely have no idea how lucky you are son.
I know funny when I read it. Thanks for the lessons in civics and civility all these many years also. Your insight is immeasurable but I suspect you needed more vitamin D as a child. Now run along and insult a Christian somewhere near that Florida condo everyone should buy.

Trump used charity dollars for presidential campaign, report says

"Donald Trump strategically donated money from his foundation to conservative influencers ahead of his presidential bid, effectively using funds intended for charity to support his own political ambitions, a report shows.

Real Clear Politics tracked a series of donations Trump made through his foundation between 2011 and 2014 totaling at least $286,000 to right-leaning policy groups.

Using Trump Foundation dollars to bolster his own political career would violate self-dealing rules, which prevents use of charitable dollars for personal use or benefit. The candidate himself has not given to his own foundation since 2008, reports show, meaning those funds given to the conservative groups were donated by others who thought their money would be used for charity."
This is not the place to attack the chosen one.

If Trump had simply called one woman "fat" it wouldn't be a story. It is his repetitive name calling that is doing him in. If a teacher in school called you fat or one of your children fat you would want them fired. But a 70 yr old man running for president calls people fat, ugly, mocks disabled people, etc...and you think it's ok. The 13 yr old bully at school gets in trouble for name calling but you want to give him the defense that it's ok to do so. I mean, if the POTUS can call people names then why can't everyone?
Goes both ways...I can't stand Trump, but if someone is going to hold such a high standard for Trump's name calling, I assume they'll also rail against Hillary for mishandling classified info, and destroying evidence in the email scandal as well.

I know funny when I read it. Thanks for the lessons on civics and civility all these many years also. Your insight in immeasurable but I suspect you needed more vitamin D as a child. Now run along and insult a Christian somewhere near that Florida condo everyone should buy.

It wasn't Vitamin D, I definitely drank more titty milk than you'll drink in 4 lifetimes.

Do you think Trump knows what temperament means?

I ask because my superiors at work constantly bitch about mine, but my clients love me seemingly.

Can temperament be so polarizing?

CNN reports 54% say race relations are worse under obama. Up from 43% since June 2015.

You can't blind people with bias media.

CNN reported this, Don F'N Lemon led off with it.

Do you actually believe that this particular source has a shred of credibility? This reminds of preposterous "polls" which show Trump scoring a grand total of zero percent of the black vote- the exit polls will show that he outscores Romney with black voters.
:eek:

The data is from the NLV poll that dropped today. He didn't just make up numbers out of thin air...

Donald Trump's Tax Records: A Tale of Business Failures

Five years of tax information from the 1970s that Donald Trump provided to the New Jersey Department of Law and Public Safety show mismanagement and losses that could have pushed him into personal bankruptcy—but for the largesse of his Dad.

Trump has steadfastly refused to release any tax returns on his own, but the headline numbers for the eight years of financial returns that have now been disclosed demonstrate that Trump’s self-celebrated business genius is a pose.

In 1978, the same year that Fred Trump set up the credit line for his son at Chase Manhattan, Trump’s personal finances collapsed. By then, he had borrowed $38 million from his line of credit—the bank adjusted the available amount up by $3 million when Trump exceeded his credit limit."

"Apparently, no bank would lend him additional amounts, so he turned to his father to rescue him. On September 24, 1980, Fred Trump arranged for a series of loans totaling $7.5 million to his son, which Donald Trump used to pay down some of the debt on his personal credit line."

"The bottom line—no pun intended—is this: Trump is not a self-made man. He is a self-made disaster who only avoided personal bankruptcy thanks to his father being there to clean up his messes. In other words, if Trump really was the businessman he pretends to be—an executive who made it on his own through sheer grit and determination, rather than through his family’s ability to bail him out—today he would not be the Republican nominee for president, but instead just another forgotten footnote in the annals of New York real estate development."

Last edited:
Reactions: Supreme Lord Z
:eek:

The data is from the NLV poll that dropped today. He didn't just make up numbers out of thin air...
It took about two minutes to find two figures from actual polling companies with very different numbers. Per LA Times, Trump is just under 27% of the latino vote nationally. Per Gravis, he is at 40 percent with Latinos in New York State. Both of these are from several weeks ago, but Trump was actually doing worse overall then than he is now, so if anything, these polls may understate his actual support with that demographic.

I recently saw a "poll" that had Trump only a point or two behind in Vermont. That's every bit as silly as this poll that claims 11% of the Latino vote. It's absurd. I googled it, and there's no wonder it's getting linked on moonbat sites all over the Internet.

It took about two minutes to find two figures from actual polling companies with very different numbers. Per LA Times, Trump is just under 27% of the latino vote nationally. Per Gravis, he is at 40 percent with Latinos in New York State. Both of these are from several weeks ago, but Trump was actually doing worse overall then than he is now, so if anything, these polls may understate his actual support with that demographic.

I recently saw a "poll" that had Trump only a point or two behind in Vermont. That's every bit as silly as this poll that claims 11% of the Latino vote. It's absurd. I googled it, and there's no wonder it's getting linked on moonbat sites all over the Internet.
So now it's ok to cite polls from weeks ago, eh? Noted.

It is adorable how defensive you get about these things. God forbid W, McCain, or Romney do *anything* better than Donald.

So now it's ok to cite polls from weeks ago, eh? Noted.

It is adorable how defensive you get about these things. God forbid W, McCain, or Romney do *anything* better than Donald.
I am deplorable. Not adorable.

As for W, McCain, and Romney, we are taking about one relatively unsuccessful President and two very unsuccessful Presidential candidates. If they are doing better than Donald on anything, it's not good news, at all.

If it makes any difference, I don't consider you deplorable :)

GWB ran a hell of a campaign in 2004; much much better than what's being run right now. McCain had a difficult hand dealt to him and he made it worse with the Palin pick, so I'll give you that. Romney nearly defeated an incumbent who was the best Democratic campaigner since FDR. I wouldn't consider him "very unsuccessful"; a lot of GOP voters just hold grudges because he didn't make it across the goal line, which had more to do with Obama's coalition than it did screw-ups on Romney's part, IMO

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT