POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The next debate will be heavy on climate change, the Dems are already prepping for it.

Obama meets with Leo, Gore starts stumping for Hillary, and today Obama announces the Paris deal a changing point for the world.
That along with the hurricane about to hit Florida, Trump needs to be ready.

False. They'll bait him with Rosie O'Donnell or some random Apprentice contestant he insulted.

Probably both right. It's very clear hillary is about to make a big climate change push. Odds of that conveniently being a debate question is about 1000%. Same percentage as calling someone a name sometime last century.

If Trump had simply called one woman "fat" it wouldn't be a story. It is his repetitive name calling that is doing him in. If a teacher in school called you fat or one of your children fat you would want them fired. But a 70 yr old man running for president calls people fat, ugly, mocks disabled people, etc...and you think it's ok. The 13 yr old bully at school gets in trouble for name calling but you want to give him the defense that it's ok to do so. I mean, if the POTUS can call people names then why can't everyone?

There are no saints. If you dqd everyone that ever said something mean in their life, we'd have no candidates.

No one's saying it's ok. So stop with that strawman. Just that on the hierarchy of importance, it's way down the list in terms of importance in a presidential candidate.

But she is smart enough not to do it on camera or into a microphone.
She wasn't smart enough to avoid calling tens of millions of her countrymen a "basket of deplorables"- and in front of camera, and into a microphone as well, she was. Biggest gaffe of the election.

I know it gets lost on the left a lot, but you can criticize a single person without criticizing an entire group of people.

Rosie O'Donnell is a disgusting fat slob. So is that fat Girls girl. That doesn't mean all women are fat slobs. In that same light, Chris Christie is a fat disgusting slob. Doesn't mean all men are.

If it hurts their feelings, they should go on a diet.

Do kids still do the President's Physical Fitness award? Or have the pussy lefties outlawed that?
Trump ain't exactly skinny and a picture of perfect health. I promise you his BMI would put in in the overweight category.

You also didn't answer the question about if a teacher said something similar to you or one of your children. Would you find it acceptable?

You think that it is acceptable to mock people with disabilities? I have a disabled daughter.

There are other reasons people gain weight that aren't related to diet. Most obese people are overweight because they eat too much, but others have medical conditions such as hyperthyroidism that cause weight gain.

Yeah, the program still exists but in 1988 the name was changed to the President's Challenge program. Remind me who was POTUS in 1988?

Mr. Clinton was banging jewish girls in the oval office as well as countless other affairs and Fuzz is more concerned with Trump calling a fat girl a fatty. go figure
Actually, the jewish girl was giving him a blow job...what consenting adults do I have no problem. Trump has had quite a few indiscretions in that light too. Couldn't care less. I do care if our POTUS acts like a 12 yr old.

Reactions: Atrain7732
She wasn't smart enough to avoid calling tens of millions of her countrymen a "basket of deplorables"- and in front of camera, and into a microphone as well, she was. Biggest gaffe of the election.
Not a smart thing to say but the people that would take offense to that were already in Trump's basket so while it maybe her "biggest gaffe" it hardly measures up to the countless gaffes Trump has made and continues to make.

Probably both right. It's very clear hillary is about to make a big climate change push. Odds of that conveniently being a debate question is about 1000%. Same percentage as calling someone a name sometime last century.

There are no saints. If you dqd everyone that ever said something mean in their life, we'd have no candidates.

No one's saying it's ok. So stop with that strawman. Just that on the hierarchy of importance, it's way down the list in terms of importance in a presidential candidate.
I really disagree. The POTUS is the PR chief for the nation. If the PR spokesman for any company made repeated offensive, inflammatory remarks they would be fired for cause.

Again, it isn't that he said something once or twice in the heat of the moment. He has doubled, tripled down on acting like a bully. It is part of his daily character.

Reactions: Midway Cat
Your daughter's father is disabled too. He has Irritable Democrat Syndrome. If we all work together we can overcome this mental illness. It saddens me to see them thrashing about, grasping at utopian straws, attempting to pull themselves up by the handle while standing in the bucket. Help us help you, vote Trump.

Not a smart thing to say but the people that would take offense to that were already in Trump's basket so while it maybe her "biggest gaffe" it hardly measures up to the countless gaffes Trump has made and continues to make.
How many people died because Trump called them fat? How many died due to Clinton's actions or lack thereof?

Actually, the jewish girl was giving him a blow job...what consenting adults do I have no problem. Trump has had quite a few indiscretions in that light too. Couldn't care less. I do care if our POTUS acts like a 12 yr old.
IN THE OVAL OFFICE? Consenting adults or not, that is terrible judgement.

How many people died because Trump called them fat? How many died due to Clinton's actions or lack thereof?
Nice false equivalence.

FYI there has never been a presidential term where people haven't died and it can always be reasoned that it was because someone's actions or inactions. If Trump is elected, people will die and directly that blood will be on his hands.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Mojocat
Nice false equivalence.

FYI there has never been a presidential term where people haven't died and it can always be reasoned that it was because someone's actions or inactions. If Trump is elected, people will die and directly that blood will be on his hands.
The false equivalence is you trying to assert that Trump calling someone a name is somehow worse than Hillary using her position as SOS to line her pockets, or using the façade of a charitable organization to allow foreign governments to donate money for political favors.

It's only a lie if you consider a blow job to be sex ;-)
But no. I don't care if consenting people have sex nor do I care if they lie about having sex.
That seems like a reasonable standard. Lying under oath may be ok. Depending on what and whom.

I have a question for the Kentucky voters here- will Trump win every county in Kentucky? I suspect that he will. Jefferson County might be in play, and perhaps Fayette or Franklin. But I think he sweeps the whole state. Hope so, anyway.

You think that it is acceptable to mock people with disabilities? I have a disabled daughter.

What disabled people has Trump mocked besides Clinton?

Moot point on a teacher calling me fat because I'm chiseled from marble. If I have kids in the future, I'll tell them they're fat if they're fat. Won't leave the teacher to do the parenting like so many parents these days.

Ok I thought about it real hard, and basically feel like maybe you do not realize a few things going on here.

1- Jobs have fled our country for about a decade straight, and these aren't little jobs either. Companies like Ford, Carrier, Apple, Pfizer, Budweiser, Burker King Corp., Medtronic.

2- our economy is 20T in the red, therefore it is a false narrative that we have the biggest economy. More accurately stated we have the largest smoke and mirror economy that will crash because instead of correcting itself we prop it up with govt interference.

3- A quick history search of our country will show we went from a huge Industrial Era, to a huge manufacturing era, to a huge service era which we currently are in. As we come out of each era the go t has gotten more involved along the way, and get this our debt is at an all time high, our welfare is at an all time high, and our people are broker and carrying on average 10K more per person in debt than ever.

In short what we are doing is not sustainable. But everyone is too damn scared to let us fail and people like the clintons are profiting on our failures accelerating the rate at which we will implode.

Think about that for a minute.
And our debt payments are 7% of GDP. DT even said it's not a problem because we can print money right?

You bitch about government intervention but want DT to have the government intervene in the market by forcing companies to not expand outside the US.

So it's shameful for the Clintons to profit but not for DT?

Wasn't it GDubya who propped up Wall Street and the banks after the crash of 08?

Basically everything you said is hypocritical of the Republican positions and past involvement in the economy.

Clintons are accused by the right with flimsy evidence but DT's own words aren't even enough to make the case against him. Zero evidence of pay for play but plenty of evidence DT used his foundation to pay his bills illegally and make illegal political contributions. Hey, no biggie right.

And our debt payments are 7% of GDP. DT even said it's not a problem because we can print money right?

You bitch about government intervention but want DT to have the government intervene in the market by forcing companies to not expand outside the US.

Wasn't it GDubya who propped up Wall Street and the banks after the crash of 08?

Basically everything you said is hypocritical of the Republican positions and past involvement in the economy.

Clintons are accused by the right with flimsy evidence but DT's own words aren't even enough to make the case against him. Zero evidence of pay for play but plenty of evidence DT used his foundation to pay his bills illegally and make illegal political contributions. Hey, no biggie right.

Nope, I'm well aware of both of their corruption and financial manipulation. But these are the choices.

For me what it comes down to on these two is simple:

1- a vote for trump does exactly what those that want to vote for Gary Johnson does......it most likely ends the two party system and probably destroys yesteryear's Republican Party which is old and out dated.

2- Clinton was an awful SOS and created a lot of our current problems as a politician while Trump was running a huge business. Can't hold a businessman's past against him like he is a career politician because his goals were different.

Reactions: ymmot31
Yet we have the largest economy in the world.
Think about that for a minute.

Because at one time not too long ago the US wasn't governed by pussies, we actually made logical business decisions that benefitted the country. We didn't make decisions based on feelings.

We were proud of our nation and its exceptionalism. I don't know wtf brought about the mood of the Country now, but it's a god awful loser mentality.

The GD govt getting involved that allowed companies to move out of the Country and NOT face penalties shipping product back.

Free trade was set up by founding fathers between states of the union. Not foreign nations, it was too ensure each state would grow.
The shit we have now is to benefit corps. It was a short term boon. Only our wonderful leaders didn't think long term, now here we are wondering how the f*ck so many people got on govt support, why are infrastructure is crumbling, and why the middle class is shrinking.
The founding fathers left the perfect blueprint and we went and f*cked it up.

At this point, hes nearly reached the level of Moe where its pointless to converse with him because hes either a troll or just a cheerleader who will pump his idol no matter what.

The Trump supporters killing Muslims was the deciding factor for me.
Interesting comment for anyone reading that's spent at least 5 minutes in the Paddock.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT