POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The next debate will be heavy on climate change, the Dems are already prepping for it.

Obama meets with Leo, Gore starts stumping for Hillary, and today Obama announces the Paris deal a changing point for the world.
That along with the hurricane about to hit Florida, Trump needs to be ready.

The next debate will be heavy on climate change, the Dems are already prepping for it.

Obama meets with Leo, Gore starts stumping for Hillary, and today Obama announces the Paris deal a changing point for the world.
False. They'll bait him with Rosie O'Donnell or some random Apprentice contestant he insulted.

And if I am Trump, I say nothing about climate change. Instead focus my whole debate on this
1. The bitch's foundation
2. The bitch's treasonous emails
3. The bitch's foreign policy that led to our heroeos dying in Benghazi
4. The bitch's constant control of MSM

I wouldn't say a GD word about climate until those topics are cleared.

False. They'll bait him with Rosie O'Donnell or some random Apprentice contestant he insulted.
Then he needs to not take the bait. Despite what you keep insisting about his unwinnability, this electorate wants to vote for Donald Trump. Should he stop giving the electorate reasons not to vote for him, he'll take this election.

Trump is a Patriot and wants to win for the right reason
Where is your proof of this? Trump's whole life has been about promoting Trump. While Trump talks about jobs going overseas, he manufactures goods he sells over seas. Wouldn't a "Patriot" find a US source? They do exist.

Your comment is laughable conjecture at the very best. Every iota of evidence points to Trump doing whatever makes Trump more money. He is a patriot only to himself.

There is not a single Hillary or Trump campaign sign up within a 10 mile radius of my house. I have never seen anything like it. None.

now that you mention it, that is freaking true. the last couple of elections i couldn't drive in any neighborhood anywhere without seeing Obama or McCain or last time Romney signs everywhere. whether you were for one or the other, it was being displayed. i can probably count on one hand how many Trump or Hillary signs i have seen. which is why this election is going to be difficult to call. don't get wrapped up in polls, because no one is truly enthused for either one. polling and turnout could be way off in either direction.

Then he needs to not take the bait. Despite what you keep insisting about his unwinnability, this electorate wants to vote for Donald Trump. Should he stop giving the electorate reasons not to vote for him, he'll take this election.
I don't necessarily disagree with any of that, actually. My stance, though, is that taking bait and thriving on the resultant publicity (whether it's good or bad) is Trump's very essence. He's been doing it for 30 years and has made a lot of money and gained a lot of fame because of it. He loves feuds. He loves controversy. He loves chaos. And my point is that you can only convince Trump to stop being Trump for so long. Could he put together another 3 weeks of relative pacifism and stage a second comeback? Sure. Will he? Unlikely, IMO (and it might already be too late, but that's a different topic).

Reactions: fuzz77
In Campbell Country, I have yet to see a Hillary sign (other than the ones "Hillary for Prison 2016").

I have seen a dozen or more Trump signs (including the one in my yard).

Reactions: Willy4UK
Is it the Clinton campaign position that Clinton should get praise for getting our troops out of Iraq, but the vacuum that led to ISIS was George Bush's fault for negotiating the agreement to leave Iraq?

Or did I misunderstand what Kaine was saying last night?
You do understand that Iraq asked us to leave and W agreed that we would do so? What is happening in Iraq was going to happen at some point. How many billions should we have spent staying there? We've been in Afghanistan for 14+ years already...anything changed? How long were the Russians there? 9 years. Anything change?
You're a fool if you think that Trump is going to solve the problems in either arena. They are places that have been f'd up for 1000+ years. The difference today is that you have information you never had and they have the ability to communicate with anyone, anywhere in the world. Just like a Nigerian scammer all they have to do is find those one in 10 million who are suicidal and as F'd up as themselves to carry out their deeds.

And if I am Trump, I say nothing about climate change. Instead focus my whole debate on this
1. The bitch's foundation
2. The bitch's treasonous emails
3. The bitch's foreign policy that led to our heroeos dying in Benghazi
4. The bitch's constant control of MSM

I wouldn't say a GD word about climate until those topics are cleared.
This... every single answer.

Moderator: Let's talk about climate change.
Trump: Yes, let's... did you know that Hillary's foundation is nothing more than a slush fund... all nite long.

I'd completely ignore every single question.

Reactions: Willy4UK
I don't necessarily disagree with any of that, actually. My stance, though, is that taking bait and thriving on the resultant publicity (whether it's good or bad) is Trump's very essence. He's been doing it for 30 years and has made a lot of money and gained a lot of fame because of it. He loves feuds. He loves controversy. He loves chaos. And my point is that you can only convince Trump to stop being Trump for so long. Could he put together another 3 weeks of relative pacifism and stage a second comeback? Sure. Will he? Unlikely, IMO (and it might already be too late, but that's a different topic).
I would like to disagree with you, but I can't, except to say that a second comeback probably already started last night. I will also say this in response- there's another variable, and that's Clinton. A good coughing fit on national TV; a good Wikileak; a deplorable gaffe- whenever attention focuses from Trump to Clinton, it benefits Trump. When attention is on Trump, it benefits Clinton.

This... every single answer.

Moderator: Let's talk about climate change.
Trump: Yes, let's... did you know that Hillary's foundation is nothing more than a slush fund... all nite long.

I'd completely ignore every single question.

Every single answer. He controls that debate, he'll win.

For shit sakes Obama looked like he was on heroin in the first debate against Romney. Trump can still show strong if he sticks to her faults.

Reactions: drawing_dead
In Campbell Country, I have yet to see a Hillary sign (other than the ones "Hillary for Prison 2016").

I have seen a dozen or more Trump signs (including the one in my yard).
She will be lucky to get 25% of Campbell County.

Totally true. I thought one big advantage trump had was he hadn't been positioning himself for elections his whole life. Those guys put on the heir of perfection yet have tons of skeletons that inevitably come out that crush them.

Whereas Trump led a very public life with so many skeletons out of the closet. When you think about it, the big surprises were an old tax return and the revelation he'd called a woman fat. Both over 20 years old, and neither even close to relevant. They were just mega hyped thanks to hillarys media pals. Combine that with the recent "I'm offended" movement; and it had some impact.
If Trump had simply called one woman "fat" it wouldn't be a story. It is his repetitive name calling that is doing him in. If a teacher in school called you fat or one of your children fat you would want them fired. But a 70 yr old man running for president calls people fat, ugly, mocks disabled people, etc...and you think it's ok. The 13 yr old bully at school gets in trouble for name calling but you want to give him the defense that it's ok to do so. I mean, if the POTUS can call people names then why can't everyone?

Reactions: jameslee32
If Trump had simply called one woman "fat" it wouldn't be a story. It is his repetitive name calling that is doing him in. If a teacher in school called you fat or one of your children fat you would want them fired. But a 70 yr old man running for president calls people fat, ugly, mocks disabled people, etc...and you think it's ok. The 13 yr old bully at school gets in trouble for name calling but you want to give him the defense that it's ok to do so. I mean, if the POTUS can call people names then why can't everyone?

Hillary repeatedly called women "nuts & sluts". She is a hypocrite of the first order.

I realize the 'major' terrorist attack is up for debate. I don't consider a bomb that kills a few people as a major terrorist attack. Absolutely horrible to have any, but 9/11, the London tube attacks, and others that killed hundreds of people are 'major' attacks.

70s were worse, by # of attacks
http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-bl...1970s-and-the-birth-of-contemporary-terrorism

Trump and Hillary supporters are being beaten up by each other...feel better? One candidate actually encourages it and offered to pay legal fees.

The killings of Muslims in NYC, Florida and Texas were by Trump supporters. The guy in Florida who bit off piece of his victim's face was wearing a Trump hat
http://boingboing.net/2016/08/18/while-eating-mans-face-flor.html

Keep your eyes shut though.

You said there were thousands of bombings in the US during the 70s and that were no where near as bad now. In america, 184 people were killed due to terrorism in the 70s.

And did you really link a site called boingboing? Ill take that for what its worth.

There have been numerous instances of trump supporters, including women being attacked outside rallies simply for supporting trump garb.

Against Donald Trump

"For the third time since The Atlantic’s founding, the editors endorse a candidate for president. The case for Hillary Clinton."

"We are impressed by many of the qualities of the Democratic Party’s nominee for president, even as we are exasperated by others, but we are mainly concerned with the Republican Party’s nominee, Donald J. Trump, who might be the most ostentatiously unqualified major-party candidate in the 227-year history of the American presidency."

You do understand that Iraq asked us to leave and W agreed that we would do so?

Yeah, we have never extended any deadlines have we? Obama specifically has not done that right? Obama did not campaign in 2012 that he "got us out of Iraq" right? His own leaders pushed him to extend the deadline, did they not? Questions!!!!

Reactions: drawing_dead
According by the Dem logic, Lebron is an uneducated voter. I mean, he never went to college.

Guy puts a ball through a hoop for a living and gets paid millions So we should definitely listen to him for worldly advice on politics.

Last edited:
One scenario not being talked about too much is gary johnson winning new mexico.

A recent poll had him around 24%. Not too big of a stretch.

If trump aupporters in new mexico were smart, they would all out vote gj.

You do understand that Iraq asked us to leave and W agreed that we would do so? What is happening in Iraq was going to happen at some point. How many billions should we have spent staying there? We've been in Afghanistan for 14+ years already...anything changed? How long were the Russians there? 9 years. Anything change?
You're a fool if you think that Trump is going to solve the problems in either arena. They are places that have been f'd up for 1000+ years. The difference today is that you have information you never had and they have the ability to communicate with anyone, anywhere in the world. Just like a Nigerian scammer all they have to do is find those one in 10 million who are suicidal and as F'd up as themselves to carry out their deeds.

So just to be clear, the Clinton campaign position is we need to give Clinton credit for bringing the soldiers home and getting them out of harm's way, but it's George Bush's fault for bringing them home and allowing ISIS to grow?

Or is that not what Kaine said last night?

(Hint: That's exactly what Kaine said last night)

spiderman.gif

Reactions: Supreme Lord Z
I know it gets lost on the left a lot, but you can criticize a single person without criticizing an entire group of people.

Rosie O'Donnell is a disgusting fat slob. So is that fat Girls girl. That doesn't mean all women are fat slobs. In that same light, Chris Christie is a fat disgusting slob. Doesn't mean all men are.

If it hurts their feelings, they should go on a diet.

Do kids still do the President's Physical Fitness award? Or have the pussy lefties outlawed that?

Yet we have the largest economy in the world.
Think about that for a minute.

Ok I thought about it real hard, and basically feel like maybe you do not realize a few things going on here.

1- Jobs have fled our country for about a decade straight, and these aren't little jobs either. Companies like Ford, Carrier, Apple, Pfizer, Budweiser, Burker King Corp., Medtronic.

2- our economy is 20T in the red, therefore it is a false narrative that we have the biggest economy. More accurately stated we have the largest smoke and mirror economy that will crash because instead of correcting itself we prop it up with govt interference.

3- A quick history search of our country will show we went from a huge Industrial Era, to a huge manufacturing era, to a huge service era which we currently are in. As we come out of each era the go t has gotten more involved along the way, and get this our debt is at an all time high, our welfare is at an all time high, and our people are broker and carrying on average 10K more per person in debt than ever.

In short what we are doing is not sustainable. But everyone is too damn scared to let us fail and people like the clintons are profiting on our failures accelerating the rate at which we will implode.

Think about that for a minute.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT