POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kaine looked horribly unqualified to run for city council.

The fact that he's on the ticket behind someone who has memory issues due to sever head trauma, frequent unexplainable coughing fits, seizures, has (possibly) had sex with Bill Clinton and passes out in public after being doped up to the max by her campaign is very concerning.

Hey Bill Clinton.....thanks, man.

clinton-thumbs-up.jpg

Kasich would be destroying Hillary. Still hold out hope that he runs again. I like the guy. He was the most sensible Republican in the field.
[thumb2] sure killa. You've called every Rep ever mentioned a racist but this one you like and would vote for. Just like you don't like HRC very much but defend every scandal. :okay:

Reactions: Willy4UK
Kaine looked horribly unqualified to run for city council.

The fact that he's on the ticket behind someone who has memory issues due to sever head trauma, frequent unexplainable coughing fits, seizures, has (possibly) had sex with Bill Clinton and passes out in public after being doped up to the max by her campaign is very concerning.
Can't wait to see the SNL skit this Sat skewering him!!

Like I said in august, if Kasich were the nominee he would be leading. But every GOP response I received was negative towards Kasich. Pence would be a better candidate, too.
The GOP base just didn't have it in them to nominate an easily electable guy, just consider # 2 was Cruz.

You still don't get it, we are sick and tired of career politicians. Kasich won one state.

What good does winning do if they all do the same thing once elected?

There are millions of people in this Country that have lost jobs due to trade deals.
Kasich supports maintaining the ones we have, and TPP. That's why he only won 1 state, and don't kid yourself he would be easily ahead of Clinton, he wouldn't stand a chance.

There is a monumental shift in voting change happening. Working class is moving away from Dems, while the rich move to them.

Last edited:
You still don't get it, we are sick and tired of career politicians. Kasich won one state.

What good does winning do if they all do the same thing once elected?

There are millions of people in this Country that have lost jobs due to trade deals.
Kasich supports maintaining the ones we have, and TPP. That's why he only won 1 state, and don't kid yourself he would be easily ahead of Clinton, he wouldn't stand a chance.

There is a monumental shift in voting change happening. Working class is moving away from Dems, while the rich move to them.

Here here. Don't be bringing some of the best insight that I've read on this board in awhile. Shame on you Bill.

Reactions: screwduke1
I'll be sure to cite this post when everybody complains after Hillary puts two far-left justices on the bench within her first year

She's got to get elected first. Does it not concern you that the MSM has completely removed the veil of impartiality in this race?
Govt agencies have colluded to hide her transgressions.

Don't kid yourself about Kasich, the Clinton machine would steamroll him, he'd be getting his sh*t pushed in right now by her, because they'd be preaching the exact same message, only she has name power.

Kasich would have been skewered and put on the kabob next to some bell peppers.

Of course some media types and alleged moderates would pat him on the head a few times on the way to the booth to vote for Hillary, but still.
Hillary ain't Obama.

This isn't about Kasich. It's about the fact that any of the Milquetoast candidates wouldve had this race tied (at worst), and wouldn't have hemorrhage the Senate like Trump is about to do. Donald Trump runs a horrible fcking campaign organization and even he was on the verge of tying it up when he (1) shut the hell up for three weeks, and (2) let Hillary dominate the media cycle. It worked like a charm....but then he got bored and couldn't help himself.

As unenthralling as Bush, Rubio, and Kasich were, they wouldn't be on the precipice of a 5pt loss. And they definitely wouldn't have been guilty of the campaign malpractice Trump has perpetrated.

The country was looking for a reason to deny Hillary the WH and the primary voters whiffed on providing them that reason.

All of you will find life much more enjoyable when you stop resisting and simply allow us to control you. Direct you. Take care of things for you.

You are making things so hard for yourselves. Fretting every little thing. Relax. We've got this. The sooner you realize that then the more happy you will be.

Feel that? The soft comfort of submitting to a greater power as it washes over you. To kneel before a superior being. To humbly give yourselves over to something that cannot be resisted. You are beaten and there is nothing left to do other than wave your white flags and beg mercy of us. I assure you that your pleas will receive a fair hearing.

Reactions: From-the-stands
Jamo and Zuiclyde dancing on the grave of a done deal election.....feel like we've seen that before?

I get your conventional wisdom, but of all elections this is probably the last one to be using definitives.

I mean, one of the candidates just about stroked out on camera.

Jamo and Zuiclyde dancing on the grave of a done deal election.....feel like we've seen that before?

I get your conventional wisdom, but of all elections this is probably the last one to be using definitives.

I mean, one of the candidates just about stroked out on camera.
"Done deal" vs "unskewing the polls". Suit yourself. Trump is pissing this away and, deep down, you know it.

Reactions: Atrain7732
I will say if Trump did less and stayed away from the news he would be better off because then the news would have to focus on Hiliary.

Her experience has taught her well in that regard, but Sunday will be telling.

Media is still the media. Voters would still be disengaged and influenced by surface level petty talking points. So maybe a 3 pt loss instead of a 5 pt one.
Didn't realize the media was that much different from 2004 and 2012

Pissing away implies it was his for the taking....maybe at different times I would've agreed with you, but after we get to witness the media not touching her potential criminal behavior and her potential dire health circumstances.

Trump has flaws to the hilt, but for f*cks sake so does Hillary, but the field of play has been set by our media overlords. I mean, have to flesh out the Miss Piggy comments from 20 years ago (yes I know he falls for it).

Would be dope to flesh out some Hillary issues and crimes or like that time she almost died on film 3 weeks ago and they told us she had a head cold.

From where I sit.....remember that huge USC-ND game back in the day? Hillary is Leinert and the media are Reggie Bush and several lineman pushing Leinert in the back to get him over the goaline for the win. It's illegal and against the spirit of football, but it's also accepted and the stripes aren't going to call it and we'd do it if we could, but we're on defense in perpetuity.

Pissing away implies it was his for the taking....maybe at different times I would've agreed with you, but after we get to witness the media not touching her potential criminal behavior and her potential dire health circumstances.

Trump has flaws to the hilt, but for f*cks sake so does Hillary, but the field of play has been set by our media overlords. I mean, have to flesh out the Miss Piggy comments from 20 years ago (yes I know he falls for it).

Would be dope to flesh out some Hillary issues and crimes or like that time she almost died on film 3 weeks ago and they told us she had a head cold.

From where I sit.....remember that huge USC-ND game back in the day? Hillary is Leinert and the media are Reggie Bush and several lineman pushing Leinert in the back to get him over the goaline for the win. It's illegal and against the spirit of football, but it's also accepted and the stripes aren't going to call it and we'd do it if we could, but we're on defense in perpetuity.
Again: September. Trump decided to become Generic Republican and her lead evaporated.

This is the same media that Bush/Cheney overcame and that Romney nearly overcame despite fighting an incumbent. Nothing has changed except now the GOP has a candidate who is awful at coping with them.

Reactions: Atrain7732
The GOP could could have only picked one worse candidate to run, and that's Ted Cruz. Anyone else would be leading. HRC has historically high unfavorables for a democrat, she should be losing, but Trump's are worse. A big tent holds more people - that's basically what the GOP post mortem report after Romney's loss said, and Trump comes along and drags the party even deeper into it's white male dominated bunker.

Trump has flaws to the hilt, but for f*cks sake so does Hillary, but the field of play has been set by our media overlords. I mean, have to flesh out the Miss Piggy comments from 20 years ago (yes I know he falls for it
I think Trump could have hammered her more on those flaws. I mean, not let her de-rail his focus off her flaws. I would have hammered that bitch to the point she would've been pissing herself. Matter of fact, the moment that bitch tried to change the subject, I would've spoken louder, and I would have never ever ever let her change the subjects. This bitch wouldn't know what hit her.

Reactions: Rex Kwon Do
Lmao righttttt

Mf'er has Don King barking for him.

Some of y'all go wayyyy to far to try and prove a point that doesn't exist....yet. Fair speculation, but most of it is pure Facebook bullshit.

Hillary is more hated, more white, more racist, more everything y'all stereotypically pin on republicans. Shit, your leader Z has told you idiots and million times, Trump is a democrat. Obviously. Duh. Wake the f up.

Last edited:
Again: September. Trump decided to become Generic Republican and her lead evaporated.

This is the same media that Bush/Cheney overcame and that Romney nearly overcame despite fighting an incumbent. Nothing has changed except now the GOP has a candidate who is awful at coping with them.
Fair points.

That said, I think the coronation train would have been in full effect had it been Kasich, Rubio, Cruz and she would have smooth sailed right to the office.

Well that takes effort to not realize. The degree of difference is significant primarily due to social media. I see twitter headlines to articles from media daily that are staggering in their clear motives (Trump stuff is "bombshells", HRC stuff is "GOP claims.."). Not to mention, as you noted yesterday, that the media is now working directly with the DNC to formulate/dominate talking points (journOlism). Lastly, if you track trust in media by independents from 2004 you would see a drop is 15 or percentage points.

Reactions: Anthony B
Interesting that Hillary has pulled Gore off the shelf, dusted off his global warming schtick and pushed him towards the Millenials.

Since 2000, the Clintons are estimated to be worth $111ml. and Gore $200ml. That's net worth---after pulling in revenue, paying expenses, paying taxes, etc. Free and clear net worth.

No business, product or real service was created other than Gore's failed network he sold to Al Jazeera and a movie that was proved to be inherently false in many aspects.

Does anyone else think this is a bit strange and self-serving? Supposed life-long government servants who haven't held a non-governmental job in over 30 years--now worth a combined $300ml. plus?

Interesting that Hillary has pulled Gore off the shelf, dusted off his global warming schtick and pushed him towards the Millenials.

Since 2000, the Clintons are estimated to be worth $111ml. and Gore $200ml. That's net worth---after pulling in revenue, paying expenses, paying taxes, etc. Free and clear net worth.

No business, product or real service was created other than Gore's failed network he sold to Al Jazeera and a movie that was proved to be inherently false in many aspects.

Does anyone else think this is a bit strange and self-serving? Supposed life-long government servants who haven't held a non-governmental job in over 30 years--now worth a combined $300ml. plus?
My advice to you young man is to go back in time and buy lots of Apple stock.

"Done deal" vs "unskewing the polls". Suit yourself. Trump is pissing this away and, deep down, you know it.

Pissing it away? The election is a month away, he had a bad week where Hillary was able to get away from things that will actually affect the country.
She can't run on policy, she has to revert to mud slinging.

Please. Your "objective" assessment is considered and you'll get a high grade considering that you're "with her" and a draw was the best you could hope for. Just thank your lucky stars that this debate is irrelevant, as are all VP debates. Just be thankful that it's not a Pence vs. Kaine election, or your side would be lucky to win Maryland's electoral vote. If it was Pence vs. Hillary, your side might not win Washington, D.C.

Wow. You gonna burst a blood vessel there brother. Takin things a little too seriously here. Lighten up.

I will correct two falsehoods in your post tho:

I am not "with her". I am "against him". Big difference in the two whether you recognize that or not. As is evidenced by the avalanche of Rep who are "never Trump".

Second, I never said Kaine won the debate. I think it is pretty clear today that everyone, Dems and pundits included, freely admit Pence was on his game and helped himself, tho maybe not Trump, immensely.

Matter of fact, as I was watching the debate last night I told my friends that if Pence was running at the top of the ticket, I think it is a high probability I would be voting for him.

But, since that is not the situation I will not be voting for his ticket.

Nothing in this thread has been more consistent over the years than (fill in the blank clearly Dem poster) voting for (fill in the blank non-nominated GOP candidate) if they would have gotten the opportunity. We saw that in action in 2012 when several (Deeee, blueboy,etc) thought Romney would not get it, claimed they might vote for him, and then eviscerating him all summer after he was nominated.

Nothing in this thread has been more consistent over the years than (fill in the blank clearly Dem poster) voting for (fill in the blank non-nominated GOP candidate) if they would have gotten the opportunity. We saw that in action in 2012 when several (Deeee, blueboy,etc) thought Romney would not get it, claimed they might vote for him, and then eviscerating him all summer after he was nominated.
It's akin to the sun rising and setting.

Atrain, if you vote for her, you're with her. At least own that.

Why exactly are you against him? Our Country is heading into a financial crisis head first. He wants to do something about it, Hillary wants to continue putting it off until it pops. Both models will hurt, but one will be much more painful.
We keep hearing about all the jobs created, fast food jobs aren't good jobs,it's why we see those workers trying to get $15 an hour, you can't raise a family on minimum wage.
Our trade deals have crippled our Country, they all know it, but have too much skin in the game to change it, Trump doesn't.

Russia and China are looking to expand dominance. They see Obama as weak rightfully so, and if we elect Hillary that will be seen as weakness too.

We can't keep electing and doing the same thing over and over expecting different results, it's insanity.

Trump has 2 more debates. If he can stay on message, he can win this. The voters want to hear about issues. They know both candidates are flawed beyond belief.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity

Oh it's vastly different. Media was in the bag then, but not to this effect. Plus the amount of outlets multiplied, with I'd guess 75% at least being dem heavy.

Then add in the fact Google, twitter, and facebook are partnered with her to help control the message; and you have a landscape that's just as biased as before. Just this time, it's using much more powerful tools and not even putting up the guise of objectivity.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT